注册时间
2017-11-8
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2019-1-14 15:56 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式

复试小课堂上线啦~~~

英语面试很头疼?!模板是不是得准备几个,提前背好,自行删减,英语面试也可以打造为复试加分项哦~~~

►基本要求:

自我介绍最基本的要求就是\"言之有物、突出个性\"。逻辑顺序基本如下:①开场白,姓名,专业,学校简单介绍;②实践经验/工作经验,兴趣爱好;③为什么想读研,读研时的打算;④结束语

模板一:

Good morning/afternoon,my dear teachers (my dear professors).I am very glad to be here for your interview. My name is ___.I am ___ years old. I come from _______, a very beautiful city. My undergraduate period will be accomplished in _______university in July, 2009. And now,I am trying my best for obtaining a key to ________ University.

Generally speaking,I am a hard-working student. I will try my best to finish it no matter how difficult it is. When I was sophomore,I found web design very interesting,so I learned it very hard. To weave a homepage for myself,I stayed with my personal computer for half a month,and I am the first one in my class who own his homepage. Furthermore,I am a person with great perseverance. During the days preparing for the first examination, I insist on running every day,no matter what the weather was like. And just owning to this,I could concentrate on my study and succeeded in the end.

Well, in my spare time,I like basketball,tennis and Chinese chess. Also, English is my favorite. I often go to English corner to practice my oral English on every Thursday,and write compositions to improve my written ability. But I know my English is not good enough, I will continue studying.

Ok, that\'s all, thank you for your attention.

►模板二:

Good morning, dear professors.Thank you for giving me the opportunity to have this interview.
I am___,graduating from the Department of  _______ at _______ University. Born into a middle-class family in  _______,___,I have been influenced by my father\'s keen interest in ___. He teaches ___ in a University and always tells me a lot about  _______.
Therefore, when I was a little kid, I enjoyed reading stories about the___,from...to...That\'s why I decided to take ___ as my major in university.

I am open-minded, quick in thought and very fond of ___. In my spare time, I have broad interests like many other students. I like reading books, especially those about___.I also like English very much, and have pass CET-6 this last year, but I do think there\'s still a long way to go, so I won\'t give up my English study, and I\'ll keep improving my oral and listening ability.

Thank you very much for your time and attention.

>>>>往期回顾
      【复试小课堂】口语面试考察什么?如何打分?
      【复试小课堂】历年必问的6个面试题,如何答满分?
      【复试小课堂】口语面试中的例行三问
      【复试小课堂】值得收藏的英语自我介绍干货
      【复试小课堂】等成绩的时候这四件事可以动手啦!
      【复试小课堂】跨考生在复试时一定会被问的四个问题
      【复试小课堂】四大靠谱邮件模板,教你如何联系导师
      【复试小课堂】复试前该怎么了解导师?
>>>>复试谈
      本科学历低,如何度过复试大劫?

调剂雷区大总结:我给26个院校拨打了调剂电话

来源: 【复试小课堂】英语复试必备自我介绍模板
    回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册 人人连接登陆

本版积分规则   

关闭

您还剩5次免费下载资料的机会哦~

扫描二维码下载资料

使用手机端考研帮,进入扫一扫
    在“我”中打开扫一扫,
    扫描二维码下载资料

关于我们|商务合作|小黑屋|手机版|联系我们|服务条款|隐私保护|帮学堂| 网站地图|院校地图|漏洞提交|考研帮

GMT+8, 2024-4-19 23:03 , Processed in 0.032270 second(s), Total 9, Slave 8(Usage:6.5M, Links:[2]1,1_1) queries , Memcache On.