威望
K币
22 元
注册时间
2015-3-25
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2015-3-25 21:25 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
The minute I stepped out the entrance of Shanghai Normal University I can’t help but burst into tears. I can’t remember the last time I cried. My big ego never would allow me to do that, even alone. I told myself, “finally you’ve done it....well done..”
One the way home, I recalled what had happened---the most wonderful moment in my life.
I didnt get much sleep the night before, because of anxious, fears, mixed emotions, can’t find the right word. Although I had done well in the previous entrance exam, which turned out to be top of all candidates, still I was scared, I feared that the huge pressure piled up alone the way would crush myself before the final whistle. It had been so hard for me to even make it to this final exam and interview that I dreamt countless times. I didn’t dare to imagine if anything bad might happen.
I am already in my early thirties, a time normally, as chinese tradition, should be worried if you still can’t afford having a family. Somehow I deliberately chose to be in this so-called “left over” category--those who remain single after 30s.
I could have had a family, stayed overseas in a job that pays well.  “How stupid I am” is my inner critical voice that lingering around and around when things don’t go well and frustrations come up.
But deep down my heart, I know myself far better than before, I know this is the right path that I’ve chosen for myself; I know this is the field I have passion, motivation and huge interests, which drives me towards my future, to find the true answer of my life.
I had doubts as a non-English major that if I am capable of  competing with other candidates, the majority of whom have spent four years in this filed, passed TEM-8, and most of all, are so young. I wish that the clock could tick back several years so that I could relive the time I wasted. However, time never stands still, life moves on. We should always looking foward, right?
When I am typing this--my feelings now, I count myself quite lucky. I know that however much efforts one makes, without luck, things can still go badly. I am so grateful to so many people that helped me along this Loooooooong battle throughout the course of the exam, then this interview. Especially my dear seniors (哇呀呀金刚,王子病, “Despicable me”--to mention just a few). Thank you for the valuable learning materials that you’ve provided and the guidance offered, without you help I cannot be smiling now. Sincerely wish you all the best in your future career.
Having been through this exam, I know how tough it can be and I’d like to lend a helping hand, just as I’ve received, to my dear juniors. Had you have any doubts related to 学科教学(英语), please feel free to ask me. I’d be glad if I could help. My qq is 439942258.
To be honesty, I am still not sure of what my future holds, and if this is a right choice. But what I do know is if i didn’t follow my heart, I'd definitely regret in the future.
I want to quote a line I like most to put this to an end, “it’s now or never”. Whatever your dream may be, go and pursue it right away, and you will make it come true!

Aaron
    回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

中级战友

精华
    威望
    K币
    1032 元
    注册时间
    2012-11-14
    沙发
    发表于 2015-3-26 21:34 | 只看该作者
    又看到你的回复了
    第一句就很感人啊
    已加 求通过
    回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

精华
    威望
    K币
    10 元
    注册时间
    2015-1-8
    板凳
    发表于 2015-3-27 14:09 来自手机 | 只看该作者
    赞哦  来着同为大龄党的我

来自Android客户端

回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

一般战友

精华
    威望
    K币
    453 元
    注册时间
    2011-9-20
    地板
    发表于 2015-3-28 08:15 来自手机 | 只看该作者
    很触动
    回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

精华
    威望
    K币
    6 元
    注册时间
    2015-3-29
    发表于 2015-3-29 08:45 | 只看该作者
    楼主,真的好感动,能不能加个好友
    回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

精华
    威望
    K币
    6 元
    注册时间
    2015-3-29
    发表于 2015-3-29 08:47 | 只看该作者
    去年是和你一起考的,总分差了点。同为大龄,今年8月就满30岁了。去年在职考的,感觉好累,不知道今年要不要把工作辞掉考,楼主,请问可以加你为好友吗?
    回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

未激活ID

精华
    威望
    K币
    34 元
    注册时间
    2015-3-16
    发表于 2015-3-29 12:36 来自手机 | 只看该作者
    好文采,楼主好样的

来自Android客户端

回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

一般战友

精华
    威望
    K币
    472 元
    注册时间
    2014-3-6
    发表于 2015-3-30 09:41 来自手机 | 只看该作者
    楼主好样的。我加你求求了,求通过吧

来自iPhone客户端

回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

精华
    威望
    K币
    22 元
    注册时间
    2015-3-25
     楼主| 发表于 2015-3-31 21:14 | 只看该作者
    本帖最后由 I_LOVE_ENGLISH 于 2015-3-31 21:19 编辑

学弟学妹们,我应该已经都通过了你们的好友请求。本人不经常在线,如果有关于学科英语考研方面的问题,请留言。我看到就会及时回复。
    因为很多学弟学妹都问我952的问题,这次考得也不错135,所以就讲一下备考这门的经验。
    这是我最早开始准备的一门,因为本来就比较喜欢看英语书,所以一开始就把程的那本(应用语言学)看了两遍,这本书不是很容易看懂,特别是有些章节比如讲grammar,structual linguitics, ug 什么的,这些概念要多看两遍才能搞懂的。但后来知道考纲改了以后就在没看过程的那本书,把重点都放在了戴的那本(简明语言学)。不过其实你看过这两本书后会发觉很多知识点都想通的,看多了其实就能融汇贯通了。当然了,如果能把16页讲义背出来应该会有更大的把握,不过我没有完全背出来,我觉得我记忆力不好,背不下来那么多。但就像我说的,如果你能把952当做练习英语阅读来看,掌握其中的关键的词,关键的知识点。到时候不管出什么题,只要用自己的语言把意思表达清楚即可。而且这样反倒能给老师很好的印象,我想我的高分就是这样得来了。当然了,每个人都有不同的方法,还是需要结合自己的情况。希望我的经验能给到你们帮助。
    回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

精华
    威望
    K币
    0 元
    注册时间
    2015-4-2
    发表于 2015-4-10 18:48 来自手机 | 只看该作者
    I_LOVE_ENGLISH 发表于 2015-3-31 21:14
    学弟学妹们,我应该已经都通过了你们的好友请求。本人不经常在线,如果有关于学科英语考研方面的问题,请留 ...

怎么加你啊?⊙﹏⊙

来自Android客户端

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册 人人连接登陆

本版积分规则   

关闭

您还剩5次免费下载资料的机会哦~

扫描二维码下载资料

使用手机端考研帮,进入扫一扫
    在“我”中打开扫一扫,
    扫描二维码下载资料

关于我们|商务合作|小黑屋|手机版|联系我们|服务条款|隐私保护|帮学堂| 网站地图|院校地图|漏洞提交|考研帮

GMT+8, 2024-4-28 05:00 , Processed in 0.058203 second(s), Total 20, Slave 20(Usage:7.25M, Links:[2]1,1_1) queries , Memcache On.