精华
威望
K币
1043 元
注册时间
2008-7-21
发表于 2010-11-20 09:56 | 只看该作者

老师,我是黄皮书系列的读者,请帮我看一下作文!

The table above clearly reflects the statistics of people’s daily expenses in xi’an from 1995 to 1999.The statistics of rise and fall seem to exist in isolation but closely relate to one another.

During this five years,the proportion of food expense have decline to 30%.which is highlight on the first row of the table.By contrast,those on the clothing and recreation have increased respectively by 9% and 7%.And the expenses on others rise by 14%,which is the greatest rise among the data.By analyzing these figures displayed in the diagram,we may draw the conclusion that people who live in xi'an have a increasing better life quality.

There are two factors accounting for these changs. In the first place,the risen income resulting from economic growth plays a vital role in the less expense on food.the second palce,when people no worry their food,they bagan to pay more attention to their life level.As a result of such a chife,spenging on cloth and recreation increases year by year.Which the further growth in economy and more changes in life style,the tendency indicated in the table will continue in the better direction.

(英语二)

[ 本帖最后由 kiuytr1 于 2010-11-20 09:58 编辑 ]
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

中级战友

精华
威望
K币
589 元
注册时间
2010-3-3
发表于 2010-11-20 12:03 | 只看该作者
    An interesting scene is vividly depicted in the given cartoon. A forward is standing in front of goalkeeper, however, in his mind, the goal keeper becomes a giant almost cover the goal. Ironically, in the goalkeeper’s mind, the forward is also goes into a titan. It seems to me that the painter is sending a message about the imperative of confidence.
       Although the picture is a little exaggerated, it is not unusual for us to see a discouraged person’s failure in such a ruthless society. According to Marslow, a notable psychologist, confidence is primary factor for a successful man. Numerous examples can demonstrate the power of positive outlook. In the Olympic Games, the great majority of winners possess a belief that he is the best. Another case in point is Albert Einstein, who is the most remarkable scientist in the history, his confidence and perseverance led him to create the theory of relativity, which is a quantum leap in the physics.
        In general speaking, confidence is necessary trait for a modern citizen to survive in the world, without it, we could never amount to anything.

[ 本帖最后由 凌宵舞 于 2010-11-20 12:10 编辑 ]
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

中级战友

精华
威望
K币
1547 元
注册时间
2009-5-3
发表于 2010-11-20 12:33 | 只看该作者
老师你好 我买了世纪高教的黄宝书
希望老师帮我看看02年真题作文
      Confucius's words become a great trend which cannot be changed. An American girl, who is in triditional Chinese costume, is smiling sweetly and looks pretty. This pretty is not only in apperance but also in content.
          This means national culture and international culture are mixing together and the national culture are going into the world. In other words, growing numbers of people regard national culture as a kind of fashion. This force is so strong that cannot be stopped. As we know, the international culture is consisted by different national culture. Due to all kind of national cultures' diversity, international culture looks colourful. Meanwhile, with the development of commericial society, triditional culture is endued high commerical value for its uncommon feature. Both natural culture itself and economic benefit coming from triditional culture never fail to fascinate billions of people.Therefore, if triditional culture cannot be welcomed by the people all over the world, anything will turn grey.
          What can we do for it? We should, in the first place, acknowledge more about triditional culture and try to fall in love with national culture. What's more, as a Chinese juventile, we should make people all over the world know more about China. "Chinese is talked by the earth, which  foreigners seriously yield to ." Said by S.H.E, who are the most famous singer in Taiwan.

[ 本帖最后由 eternal_city 于 2010-11-20 12:43 编辑 ]
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

一般战友

精华
威望
K币
136 元
注册时间
2010-5-31
发表于 2010-11-20 15:00 | 只看该作者

culture exchange

The world is going through the biggest wave of globalization ever witnessed. As is shown in the  picture : an American  girl ,with a charming smile ,is in an traditional chinese costume. Obviously, the author wants to show that culture exchange is a well-established trend.
Examples of culture exchange are many , and the trend which is most obvious is that  we can see many foreigners in our daily lives , it is easy for us to get information from foreign countries as well. It's true that because of our splendid culture ,more and more foreigners are attracted to our country to have a deeper insight of it . And the more they have learned , the more they fond of it .On the other hand ,with their frequently showing in our country ,they also brings their beautiful culture to us , which has also given us good opportunity to broaden our outlooks  .
From my point of view , there  are good reasons for  us to absorb foreign culture , which not only helps us to learn form the world in a different  perspective , but also increases the opportunity for culture communication throughout the world ,which makes it easier for us to understand each others'  thoughts and behaviors. Moreover ,with the increasing  cultural globalization , there is no doubt that we will have a more colorful future.

thanks!!
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

一般战友

精华
威望
K币
237 元
注册时间
2010-4-17
发表于 2010-11-21 17:39 | 只看该作者
老师麻烦修改一下06年的小作文~多谢

Dear Sir or Madam,

I'm writing to seek for your assistance in finding a reciever for my financial aid. Borned in a poor family, I understand the difficulties for poor kids to achieve their dreams. Therefore, I want to give a helpful hand to children in poverty.

My plan is to sponsor a child's education till finishing university. Additionally, I want to encourage him or her with my own experience and teach him or her to pay back the society when capable. So my ideal candidate must be industrious and positive. Children in serious poverty should be first considered.

Please contact me at 12345678 as soon as you find my candidate. Thanks for your assistance.

Li Ming
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

一般战友

精华
威望
K币
237 元
注册时间
2010-4-17
发表于 2010-11-21 17:48 | 只看该作者
06年大作文

请问老师,大作文如果题目没有具体要求一定要举例子吗?书上的例子都很好学到很多,但是觉得实际应用起来还是有些困难呀!

The above pictures show some fan's crazy action to follow Beckham. One wrote his name on face to express admiration. Another spent 300 yuan to copy his hair style. Would Beckham feel glad to see those pictures himself? Maybe not.

What is reflected in those pictures is the recent phenonmenon about aimless idol-following. Fans, in order to express their strong love to some singers, film stars or other celebrities, waste tremendous time and energy on copying their outside appearances. Neither do they actually learn some valuable traits from their idols, nor do they figure out their own way to success. In fact, their blindful behaviours can cause irredeemable losses on themselves.

As far as I'm concerned, people should devote more energy to enriching their lives and making more progress. Idols' function can be far more than entertaining. Yanglan, a famous Chinese host and entreprenur now, got her inspiration form her idol, Hellen Keller. Only those who followed their idols in practial and appropriate methods can achieve true success.
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

精华
威望
K币
95 元
注册时间
2009-12-18
发表于 2010-11-21 22:05 | 只看该作者
06年大作文

Nowadays, it is not uncommon, that young people crazy adore the superstars. Just like the two photos, one person express his enthusiasm of Beckham by writing “Beckham” on his face , and the other one want to copy the hair style do Beckham with RMB 300.
  Of course, it is their right and freedom to follow any stars. However, it is clear that most of their worship is blind, irrational and superficial. Only the highly achievements and flare surface of the superstars do they really pay attention to. The essence of the wrong worship is their misled worth value.
  Does their hairstyle or lifestyle make them the superstars? Of course not, it is their diligence, perseverance and their positive characters and these characters can also lead us to success. In my opinion, these should be the reason why do we respect them. So it is the duty of the whole society to guide the young adore the superstars in a reasonable way and learn really useful things from the superstars.
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

精华
威望
K币
95 元
注册时间
2009-12-18
发表于 2010-11-21 22:06 | 只看该作者

As is shown in the picture, a football match of supporting parents is going on. The eldest son kicked away his old father as a football, with other three children cautiously guarding their goals to prevent the “ball” from entering.
  Simple as it looks, its intending meaning goes far deeper what on earth the draw aims to convey. With the development of the society, the wrong concept of “money first” is growing in some people’s mind. And they become reluctant to support their parents, although it is not difficult for them. What is worse, this immoral behavior will influence the education of the young generation.
  So it is really necessary to aquire power from law, management and education to prevent this phenomenon from spreading. At first, correlated laws should be perfected. Second, the social system of taking care of the old should be established. The last, schools and mass media, even the society, should make efforts to foster worthy values among people. Only in this way can we ensure a good life for the old.
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

中级战友

精华
威望
K币
2040 元
注册时间
2009-10-29
发表于 2010-11-23 10:44 | 只看该作者
老师好,麻烦您帮忙看看这篇,我是09版黄宝书的忠实用户,10年使用了阅读训练系列,这篇是真题上的
“she is really very beautiful girl!” This is the only words I want to say when I see the girl in picture who is in a Chinese traditional custom cloth smiling charmingly. Frankly speaking, she fascinates me deeply.

It goes without saying that the girl’s extraordinary glamorous beauty is a consequence of herself born beauty on part of some, but also attributed to the exotic smell she brings in when she is in that peculiar cloth. Those two factors maximum the girl’s charm.That is, in cultural communication domain:one plus one is more than two. For instance, nowadays ,in America Chinese KongFu and theory of Confucius has become more and more popular,making the America learn eastern culture, giving them a different view of  world.\

As globalization become acceptable by so many people. It’s not uncommonly seeing communication between countries of two kinds of backgrounds. By communicating with each other, the eastern and western both pave the brilliant way for their own cultural development. Only in this way, the whole world’s civilization could have timeless advance and a brilliant future.
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

精华
威望
K币
67 元
注册时间
2008-7-13
发表于 2010-11-23 12:16 | 只看该作者

10年小作文 请老师指点

Recruitment Anouncement
It’s a honor for us that our university was luckily selected as the host of an international conference on globalization. The conference will be held on Jan. 15th. In order to make it successful,we’d like to recruit some volunteers in our campus.
   There are some basic capabilities that applicants should possess.First of all,you must have a good knowledge of English, at least ,passing CET 6. Besides, doing well in communication is essential. What’s more,you need to know about some contents on globlization so that you can really take participate in the grand meeting.
   If you’re qualified with requirements above,welcome to jion us and send your resume to 123456@163.com. Clicking  www.glob.edu.cn  for details.
                                                                                                                                       Postgraduates’ Association
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册 人人连接登陆

本版积分规则   

关闭

您还剩5次免费下载资料的机会哦~

扫描二维码下载资料

使用手机端考研帮,进入扫一扫
在“我”中打开扫一扫,
扫描二维码下载资料

关于我们|商务合作|小黑屋|手机版|联系我们|服务条款|隐私保护|帮学堂| 网站地图|院校地图|漏洞提交|考研帮

GMT+8, 2024-5-11 00:02 , Processed in 0.038905 second(s), Total 8, Slave 7(Usage:7M, Links:[2]1,1_1) queries , Memcache On.