K币
2392 元
注册时间
2013-2-27
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2015-4-11 16:49 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
    今年我刚被拟录取为2015广电专业的学生,非常感谢论坛里帮助我的学长学姐,发一点复试的经验回馈给大家,先来个复试英语的:
    复试英语一般是分为A、B两组,一组难一组简单,不过自我介绍是一定要准备的。一般难的那一组是根据你的自我介绍进行提问,而简单的那一组是抽题进行提问,所以一篇简洁的自我介绍是很重要的,同时也要准备足够的一问一答的题目,如果有需要的同学可以粉下我sina围脖叫潘邦超,向我要材料。
现放上我准备的自我介绍全文,供大家参考:
Dear Professors,Good afternoon! I amglad to be here for this interview.
First let me introduce myself. My nameis PanBangChao. I am twenty-five years old. My dream is to be a director.So Ihave been preparing for this postgraduateexamination for the whole year last year . I ama straightforward person. I always face my weakness andtry to improve myself. To become a betterperson, I read many books to be more sophisticatedand play basketball on a weekly basis to become more disciplined.
I got mybachelor degree from Fujian Normal University afterwards in July 2013. I am a diligent studentduring my college studying. In college, Iactively answeredthe call of the college by taking part in many helpful social activities and alsogot scholarships for multiple times.
In the past two years, I also worked in aPhotography studio as a photographer and film cutter at the same time. The 2-yearworking experience makes me realize that I really need postgraduate study toimprove my career and increase my professional prospects. I alwaysbelieve that one will easily lag behind unless he keeps learning. Fujian Normal University is always my first choice for graduate study. IfI am offered a chance of advanced studies inthis prestige university, I will for sure make my best effort to master a good commandof advance my capability.
That's all of my self-introduction, thank you!
看上去很多,但是其实老师一般不会让你说太久,其实只要背前两段就好了
之所以准备这么长,是因为自我介绍后,A组老师会根据你的自我介绍进行提问,所以后两段是以防万一老师根据你的前两段介绍进行提问,而准备的一些解释性的话语,同样也可以作为自我介绍使用。当然,我还准备了一些可能被问到过的问题,现陈列如下:
★为什么会选择这个专业?(Why choose this major?)
Because I love broadcastjournalism, I dream to be a filmmaker and i realy like shooting movies.
I think professional training from graduate study will help me get further in my journalism career.
对中国电影有什么好的建议?
( Have any good Suggestions for the Chinese film?)
I think encouraging young students to shoot short films is a good way to raise the level of Chinese film.Talented  directors will stand out from them.
梦想是什么? (What’s your dreams?)
My dream is to be a director。I want toshoot more films.To me, the best movie is always the next one
my dream is to be a director. I want to be more productive in shooting films and more people will think highly of my work. To me, the best movie of mine will be always be the next one
喜欢看的电视节目?What's your favorite TVshow?
My favorite TV show is Running Man
Running Man is a variety show of SBS in South Korea. There are seven fixed memberand different guests participate in every episode
It is not just a pure game variety show. The program alsointroduces and publicates for the South Korean culture.

Whydo you choose to study in our department?
Fujian normal university is one of themost famous university
in fujian province
I am sure its academic environment will provide me with room for my further enrichiment
and also school of commnunications students can get a lot of opportunities to shoot films. I really appreciate the practical experience that one may get here, because I really love shooting films.
How do you plan tostudy for your graduate programme?
        In my opinion, the study method is of great importance for research .I  want to learn something about Television broadcasting

so firstly, I will choose a certain approach in my study area with your guidance;

then, I will draw a pragmatic Research plan and time schedule. I hope I can form a systematical view of my major;
thirdly, I will make myself be familiar with the latest development of this area by reading book sand journals. I do hope I will get somewhere in this field. If necessary, I will continue my research and study to learn the PHD degree
what study method are you going to choose
I want to improve ability by autonomous learning
how to draw a research plan
I want to know more about the genre of journalism. I think to get a general feeling of the whole fied is important for research.
And then,I will find a subfield of my interest to study. I want to see if I can create something new based on other people's work. I will also propose a research plan.
My plan needs to be discussed with my professor. I will follow the professor's instruction.

其实我还准备了很多其他问答题目,以上只罗列了几个我觉得可能比较容易通过我的自我介绍问的问题,因为如果你被分到B组,抽题提问,这些可能就用不上了。今年我在B组,抽的题目有二十多个左右吧,大家遇上什么题目全看天,所以我也将我和今年B组小伙伴交流后,有印象的B组题目罗列一下:
1.   你的业余爱好是什么?         2.你去过哪里旅行?
3.你工作需要的专业技能是什么?  4.你在闲暇时一般做什么?
5. 你怎么看待环境保护这个问题? 6.你了解哪些节日是中国人过的外国节日?
7.你从哪里获得最新的新闻,报纸,电视还是广播?为什么?

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册 人人连接登陆

本版积分规则   

关闭

您还剩5次免费下载资料的机会哦~

扫描二维码下载资料

使用手机端考研帮,进入扫一扫
    在“我”中打开扫一扫,
    扫描二维码下载资料

关于我们|商务合作|小黑屋|手机版|联系我们|服务条款|隐私保护|帮学堂| 网站地图|院校地图|漏洞提交|考研帮

GMT+8, 2024-5-5 15:31 , Processed in 0.042334 second(s), Total 9, Slave 8(Usage:6.5M, Links:[2]1,1_1) queries , Memcache On.