楼主
发表于 2015-4-6 23:57 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
一、小作文(正文写7行)10
2014出国学习与同学同居,写一封信给室友请求建议。
2013为贫困儿童举办义卖会,写一封邀请信。
2012买了一部电子词典出现问题,写一封投诉信。
2011表弟被大学录取,写一封祝贺信。
2010给美国同事的帮助,写一封感谢信。
称谓:DearSir or Madam, Dear Mr. Li, Dear Editor/President, Dear Tom, To whom it mayconcern,
To those concerned, Dear all, Dear friends,etc.
落款:Yourssincerely, Zhang Wei.
1.建议信*:环境污染,图书馆服务,大学校园建设等。3条建议11行。
…I am writingthe letter to extend/convey/express/voice my deepest concern about…
…①Firstly, … .②Moreover/Otherwise/Besides/Furthermore/In addition, … .③Finally/At last/At length/In the end/To sum up/To wind up/Tosummarize… .经典句子:Firstly, we should appeal to the relevant authorities to set upstricter regulations against…. Besides, we must raise the public’s awareness ofits gravity, which is of vital importance to the solution. At length, thescientists concerned should help devise ways of alleviating the worseningtrend. It is imperative for us to take some drastic measures.
Thanks a lot foryour due attention to this letter. And I am looking forward to some new changesin…
2.感谢信:面试过程中的帮助,收到礼物,国外旅游归来等。
…I am writing the letter to extend my sincere/genuine gratitude for…
经典句子:But yourtimely encouragement calmed me down and filled me with enough confidence. Butfor your help, however, I might have been… Things ended up smoothly. And mylife will be colored by your delicate concern. It was your generous help thatpulled me out from the shade and gave me a precious chance to …
Again, please accept my heartfelt appreciation. If I can be of anyhelp, please let me know.
3.推荐信*:推荐朋友就业,推荐学习深造,推荐电影,旅游胜地等。
…I am writingthe letter to recommend to you sb., one of my best friends, who is…
As far as Iknow, her qualifications just amply meet your requirements. For one thing, herprevious working experience as … has laid a solid foundation for the work here.For another, she is a good team player, self-motivated and eager to learn.Accordingly, I am certain that she deserves your consideration.经典句子:Finally,you can also refer to the …attached for more information about… he studies hardand has gained a series of scholarships throughout his university time. He isso kind a man that every one of us is willing to make friends with him….
Thanks a lot foryour due attention to this letter. And any information you can provide, as wellas… shall be appreciated very much.
4.邀请信:新品发布会,招待会,庆功会,演讲比赛,文艺汇演等。
…I am writingthis letter to invite you to attend a banquet/dinner party/press conference /exclusivepresentation /reception /new product release meeting /speech contest /athleticmeeting/victory meeting… on behalf of …
…will take placeat Shanghai Peace Hotel on the third of January/be held on the evening of nextMonday in…The banquet is purely a social gathering. I would consider it a greathonor if you could come. In the hope that you can join us.
Since yourpresence is of vital importance to this occasion, I genuinely hope that you canmake it. And I look forward to seeing your arrival with pleasure.经典句子:As longas we have reached an agreement, I will send you more details.
5.求职信*:职位申请等。
I am writing theletter to obtain/apply for the position of… , which was advertised by yourcompany on the local newspaper.
Myqualifications are as follows. Firstly, I graduated from the MathematicsDepartment of Tsinghua University, which entitled me a good command of…Moreover, I have proved myself to be a straight-A student, awarded a series ofscholarships./What’s more, I acted as a …for several years and this experiencehas laid a solid foundation for the work here. Finally, I am a good teamplayer, self-motivated and eager to learn and thus deserve your consideration.
I willappreciate it a lot if you could schedule an interview with me. And I lookforward to your reply at your earliest convenience.
6.辞职信*:工资问题,时间问题,距离问题,职业规划冲突等。
I am writing theletter to inform you of my decision to resign.
After severalyears of work here, I find it inappropriate for me to stick to my position anylonger. First of all, I once expected this job to be challenging and rewarding,which has turned out to be the opposite. Besides, the salary has proved to bemuch lower than you originally promised. Finally, I want to create my ownbusiness, which is my long-cherished wish. Consequently, I have made up my mindto resign from the job after much deliberation.
Thanks forhaving offered me the splendid opportunity to work with the outstanding staffhere. I am genuinely sorry for any inconvenience caused.
7.祝贺信:被大学录取,比赛获胜,找到好工作等。
I am writing theletter to convey my heartfelt congratulations on…/extend my congratulations toyou for….winning a championship.
I was notsurprised to hear this good news as I know that you have been desirous of…scorea success/furthering your study in a prestigious university/achieve yourgoal…and how industrious and persevering you have always been in order torealize such an ambition. Indeed, no one could have been more deserving thanyou. It is also an encouragement for me to see your efforts awarded in thisway. In short, I take pride in your present success.
Congratulationsagain, and wish you still further success in your future life.
8.投诉信:买的冰箱有问题,化工厂排放污水,旅行社的服务不好等。
…I am writingthe letter to complain…about…which…/…But I found some places were to beimproved in your management….
...It isregrettable for us to have found some faults of its function…Firstly,…Besides,… Finally,…/stricter regulations and even laws should be instituted andput into effective practice.经典句子:Firstly, the day-long excursion down to the beach and back failed tolive up to the expectations. While the scenery was fantastic, the bus ride wasunbearable because of the “noises” that the surly driver played on the radio atwill. Besides, the hotel we lodged in was not the five-star one as youoriginally promised. Finally, the room we lived in was full of foul smell andthe toilet was out of order.
I genuinely hop thatyou can take my complaint into serious consideration and give me a reply assoon as possible. /经典句子:I strongly demand that you should change a new one for me or refundmy money in full.
9.请求信:请求希望工程帮忙找一个贫困儿童作资助,毕业证丢了,请求节目单信息等。
I am writing theletter in the hope of asking you to help…/inquiring about…/apply for…
Here are thereasons why I am in desperate need of …For one thing,… For another,…Finally/Formy part…/ If it is convenient for you, please send a… to me. My email addressis zhangwei@126.com.
Thanks a lot foryour due attention to this letter. And I look forward to your reply at yourearliest convenience./ 经典句子:I shall be much obliged/thankful/grateful if you are so kind as to…
10.道歉信*:借了东西忘记还,生日宴会忘记邀请好朋友,因为临时有事约会迟到等。
I am writing theletter to extend my apology for not having…/offer my sincere apology to you…
经典句子:Based upon theregulations of China’s Postal Services, it will take several days to reachCanada. I am feeling awfully sorry for it and I will do my utmost to…/It purelyhappened by chance…/ Please wait for me in the arrival lounge. I am of mediumheight and have a small moustache. In addition, I will be carrying a copy ofthe morning newspaper tucked under my left arm…
Please accept myheartfelt apology, and I genuinely hope that you would forgive me for mycarelessness./ Please forgive me for my untimely reception.
补充文体:
1)备忘录memorandum/memo与报告report
To:(收件人,Professor,All the students in school of economics等)
Date:(日期,如August 9,2012
Subject:(事由,如SpringExcursion/Information for…
2)通知notice
标题:一般是文章的主题词,有时也可以直接用”NOTICE”
正文:三段式结构,类似于书信
落款:根据指令来写,可写在正文的右下角
时间:假若试题指令没有提供,可以像信函一样忽略此因素
3)便笺note
日期通常写在便笺/便条的右上角
日期中的日月必须写清楚,如16 May
写便笺时可省略书信开头称呼中的”Dear”一词,也可省略书信结尾处的结束语
具体日期应关注试题指令信息,若试题指令并未涉及,可灵活处理。
二、大作文(至少16行)15
As is illustrated in the chart/graph/table/diagram/pie-charts, some remarkablechanges have taken place in terms of/with regard to… in the past several years.Based upon the data/figures provided/offered/given, we can notice that… hasbeen on a steady(rapid/gradual/slight/gentle/marginal/slow/moderate/modest/dramatical/sharp/considerable/alarming/enormous/steep/massive/drastic/huge/significant)decrease/decline/drop/shrinkage/reduction/fall/leap/jump/surge/explosion/increase/growth/climb/upturn/expansion.In the year of…, …was merely… ,but with no more than …,it went up to… In themeantime/In contrast/In comparison,… have witnessed a….hover at/stabilizeat/reach a plateau at/go up and down/reach the bottom at/ hit a tough/arriveat/amount to….or so.
This situation can be traced to a multitude of factors; thefundamental ones, however, can be sought as follows. At the top of the list, …In the light of a recent Internet/official survey/report, approximately … Inaddition, there is no denying that the current scenario, in part/to a largeextent, results from/derives from/stems from… and thus… Finally, butfor/without… we would…
Taking into account/consideration what has been discussed so far, aconclusion can be drawn safely that…/these changes signify that…Needless tosay/I am quite certain that…Consequently/And thus/And hence/Accordingly….To thebest of my understanding,….But we should not ignore the side effects of…
精彩写作句子:
1. Persist in the face of difficulties—toreach for a goal even though it may be off in the distance, to strive forsomething—they can achieve a better life.
2. Once so prevalent, are fading fasterthan the polar ice caps. Turn our backs on… while fling open the doors to…
3. Skills appear to be in short supplyamong… some of people blame all his vexation for bad luck rather than lackingof competence.
4.虚拟语气:
表示与现在事实相反。
从句:If+主语+过去式(Be动词用were);主句:主语+should/would/might/could+ do
But for/Without… ,sb. Would…
表示与过去事实相反。
从句:If+主语+ had+ done;主句:主语+should/would/could/might+ have done
表示对将来情况的主观推测。
从句:If+主语+ were to do/If+主语+过去式(Be动词用were/If+主语+ should+ do
主句:主语+should/would/might/could+ do
5.通用句子:
1Life is just like a mirror. If you smile at it, it smiles back uponyou; but if you frown at it, you will get the same response in return.
2Some laws and regulations should be established to punish these whodestroy the environment.
3Life is limited, but knowledge is boundless.
4Where there is a will, there is a way.
5prevention is better than cure.
6living without an aim is like sailing without a compass.
6. With further positive guidance from therelevant department, I believe, …’s outlook on… will become more mature in thenear future.

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册 人人连接登陆

本版积分规则   

关闭

您还剩5次免费下载资料的机会哦~

扫描二维码下载资料

使用手机端考研帮,进入扫一扫
    在“我”中打开扫一扫,
    扫描二维码下载资料

关于我们|商务合作|小黑屋|手机版|联系我们|服务条款|隐私保护|帮学堂| 网站地图|院校地图|漏洞提交|考研帮

GMT+8, 2024-6-14 13:21 , Processed in 0.038071 second(s), Total 8, Slave 7(Usage:6.5M, Links:[2]1,1_1) queries , Memcache On.