发表于 2013-6-25 14:22 | |阅读模式
                      2012年考研英语作文真题
作文1
  一些外国留学生将要来你的大学,以学生会的名义给他们写一封email,
  1. 表示你的欢迎  2. 为他们在这里的校园生活提供一些建议
  请写100个字左右,请不要在信的末尾写你的名字,用笔名代替,不要写地址。
  范文
  Dear students,
  First of all, allow me, on behalf of the leaders of our schoolteachers and students are warmly welcome to come to you, welcome to our schooland life.
  Campus life is different in different countries, in order to makeyour life more comfortable, the following I will describe some of the proposalsin my school life.
  First of all, cannot call the teacher's name in China, becauseChina is a ritual of ceremony, Chinese used to call the expression of respectfor teachers.
  Secondly, I hope you cherish the time studying in China, take theinitiative to increase opportunities for interaction with Chinese people, sothat both can improve your Chinese language level, can understand Chineseculture.
  Finally, if you encounter difficulty in living and learning, tocommunicate with us in a timely manner.Wishes you to study abroad in China livein interesting times!
亲爱的同学们,
  首先请允许我代表我校的各位领导老师及同学们对你们的到来表示热烈的欢迎,欢迎来到我校学习和生活。
  不同国家的校园生活有所不同,为了使你们的生活更加舒适,下面我将介绍一些在我校生活的一些建议。首先,在中国不可以直呼老师的名字,因为中国是一个礼 仪之邦,中国人用称呼表达对老师的尊重。其次,希望你们珍惜在中国学习的时间,主动增加与中国人交流的机会,这样既能提高你们的汉语水平,也能了解中国的 文化。
  最后,如果你们在生活和学习上遇到困难,及时与我们沟通。祝你们在中国的留学生活愉快!
  学生会
作文2
file:///C:/Users/ADMINI~1/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image001.jpg
范文:
  This cartoon token describes a bottle that fell to the ground,some milk spilled out. The bottle stands next to two people, a dejected saying"is all over! "While another said" Fortunately have left! ”。 Thecontents expressed in the painting is both meaningful and thought-provoking.
  This cartoon is designed to tell us to live, work and learning aredown, you, different people hold different attitudes. Optimistic people canalways discover what's good side, and negative and pessimistic people alwayslosing things sad for him to complain. In short, a person's attitudes can makeor break him.
  In my opinion, we should learn from the positive and optimisticman. No matter what difficulties she met in life, we should use a positive andoptimistic attitude to face. Only in this way, we can be successful.
这幅漫画象征性的描述了一个倒在地上的瓶子,一些牛奶洒了出来。在这个瓶子的旁边站着两个人,一个垂头丧气的说“全完了!”,而另一个则说“幸好还剩点儿!”。这幅画所表达的内容既意义深远又发人深省。
  这幅漫画的目的是告诉我们在生活、工作和学习中遇到挫折时,不同的人持有不同的态度。积极乐观的人总是能够发掘事情好的一面,而消极悲观的人总是为他失去的东西伤心抱怨。总之,一个人的态度能够决定他的成败。
在我看来,我们应该向那个积极乐观的人学习。在生活中无论遇到什么样的困难,我们都应该用积极乐观的态度来面对。只有这样,我们才能取得成功。
2011年考研英语作文真题
Part A
  Directions:
  Write a letter to a friend of yours to
  1) recommend one of your favorite movies and
  2) give reasons for your recommendation。
  You should write about 100 words on ANSWER SHEET2.
  Do not sign your own name at the end of the letter. Use “Li Ming”instead。
  Do not write the address. (10points)
  小作文范文:
  Dear Liu Lei,
  I’m writing to tell you about a fantastic movie I have justwatched, as we always share the same taste of movies。
  The movie is Avatar, which tells a story of a soldier who, on analien planet filled with exotic life forms, finds himself torn between twoworlds in a fight for the survival of the alien people. Besides the touchingand thrilling story, the movie also features brilliant visual effects, thanksto the talented director and advanced computer technology。
  So I recommend it to you as one of the best movies I have everwatched. I’m sure you will love it as much as I do. I’m looking forward todiscussing more with you after you watch it。
  Yours,
  Li Ming
2011年考研英语(一)大作文真题及范文
  Part B
  Directions:
  Write an essay of 160-200 words based on the following drawing.Inyour essay,you should
  1) describe the drawing briefly.
  2) explain its ntended meaning,and
  3) give your comments.
  You should write neatly on ANSWER SHEET2.(20 points)
  大作文高分范文
  What a terrible and shocking scene it is! As is vividly depictedin the drawing above, sitting on the boat and enjoying their sightseeing, acouple of youngsters are throwing rubbish into the sea, with many dead fishesfloating on the surface. What is conveyed in the picture is both realistic andthought-provoking.
  The implied meaning of the given picture can be elaborated interms of environmental protection and public manners. On the one hand, alongwith the development of the economy and society, people tend to attach greatimportance to personal and economic interests, ignoring ecological balance. As aconsequence, environment has been polluted so seriously that environmentalprotection should be put on the agenda immediately. On the other hand, theinappropriate public manners such as littering and spitting are also one of themajor factors causing environmental problems. If we let it go as it is, thenature will take revenge on human being sooner or later.
  To serve as responsible stewards of the planet, we must promoteand popularize the sense of environmental protection. For one thing, laws andregulations should be issued to change the practice of sacrificing long-termenvironmental health for short-term rapid economic development. For another,some educational campaign should be launched among the public, especially theyoung, to raise the awareness of public morality. Only in these ways can weachieve sustainable development and live in a harmonious society.

2010年考研英语作文真题
Part A
  Directions:
  You are supposed to write for the postgraduate association anotice to recruit volunteers for an international conference on globalization,you should conclude the basic qualification of applicant and the otherinformation you think relative。
  You should write about 100 words. Do not sign your own name at theend of the letter. Use " postgraduate association " instead。
小作文范文
  An Announcement
  Jan. 9, 2010
  International Conference on Globalization, fromMarch 3th to 10th, will be held at Tsinghua University. We, thePostgraduates’ Association, are entitled to organize this conference. Thus, we arebadly in need of volunteers to assist us in organizing the relevant affairs,including reception, distribution of documents, technical support, etc。
  Students who have previous experience as volunteers are preferred.Basic knowledge in computer, fluent oral English and an amicable personality are some of thequalities we desire. Volunteers shall be available for at least 3 days withoutabsence during the conference。
  If you are interested and willing to have a whole new experiencein this semester, please do not hesitate to send your resume to liming@hotmail.com before Jan. 20th. Your applications are welcome。
  Part B
  Directions:
  Write an essay of 160-200 words based on the following drawing. Inyour essay, you should
  1) describe the drawing briefly,
  2) explain its intended meaning, and then
  3) give your comments。
  You should write neatly on ANSHWER SHEET 2. (20 points)
file:///C:/Users/ADMINI~1/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image002.jpg
大作文审题
  Directions:
  Write an essay of 160-200 words based on the following drawing. Inyour essay, you should
  1)describe the drawing briefly,
  2) explain its intended meaning, and,
  3) give your comments。
  正如我们所料,2010年的大作文还是考了图画作文,这是考研历史上第11次考图画作文了。字数要求在160--200词。图画作文往往是一张抽象而意味深长的图片或漫画,有时让人很难理解。今年的图画只有一张图,但主题明显直接。图画中间是一个火锅,火锅里面写满了很多汉字,比如佛,功夫,解构,礼,后现代,老舍,莎士比亚,爱因斯坦,道,仁,京剧等许多代表中国和外国文化的东西。把这些东西放在一起,就意味着中西文化融合在一起,特别是下面的文字提示:文化“火锅”,既美味又营养。能更好地帮助我们理解图画的主题:即文化融合Cultural integration的问题。可以说这也是一个考研永恒的话题,这个话题在2002考研作文里面出现过,可以说是同一个主题。
  大作文参考范文
  As is vividly depicted in the drawing, in the middle of thecartoon stands a hot pot, containing many Chinese cultural symbols, such asBeijing operas, Daoism, and some foreigh cultural symbols, etc. How impressivethe drawing is in describing the common phenomenon that Chinese culture isbecoming increasingly integrated into the world. The drawer’s intention seemsto be highly self-evident and the meaning causes us to be thought-provoking。
  It holds to be apparent that the cartoon is indicative of apervasive phenomenon with regard to culture. When it comes to(一谈到)culture,its great impacts and benefits can’t be too estimated. As Chinaopens to the outside world, our traditional culture is embracing the foreignculture, thus making our Chinese culture more diversified, colorful andinternationalized just like a melting pot. What the picture conveys goes farbeyond this. The fact that people from different countries are attracted toeach other, indicating that to some extent different cultures can be accepted,respected,appreciatedand shared internationally. In other words,Chinese unique culture canbecome international through worldwide economic and cultural exchanges. Sincethe trend of globalization become irresistible, cultural integration can effectivelyimprove mutual understanding and friendship among different countries. In mypersonal sense, Chinese national culture as priceless spiritual treasure shouldbe preserved and cherished. Meanwhile,there are good reasons toembrace foreign cultures on the ground that those ideas from the other culturescan provide a different perspective for us to observe the world in the longrun. However,confronted with a different culture,we should be sensible enough toabsorb its essence and to resist its dark side. Only in this way can we promotecultural integration and development positively, thus making our motherlanddimensional,colorful and vigorous. (303 words)
2009年考研英语作文真题
Part A:

Directions:

在某些地区塑料袋的禁止使用并不是很成功,因此白色污染仍然继续,给当地报纸的编辑写一封信,信内包括

1、给出自己简短的看法和观点。

2、给出2-3条建议。

<b>参考范文</b>

Dear Editors,

I havebeen reading your newspaper for many years with a great enthusiasm andinterest. It is my view that limiting the use of disposable plastic bags is ofutmost significance.

To crackthis hard nut, I would like to propose several practical recommendations asfollows. First and foremost, it is imperative for us to ban the free use ofdisposable plastic bags. In addition, we should develop possible alternativeforms to replace them, such as paper or clothing bags. Last but not least,plastic bags should be offered in a much higher price in department stores orsupermarkets.

I hopeyou will find the above proposals conducive and I would like to discuss thismatter to further details. Your prompt attention to my suggestions would behighly appreciated.                                                                                                                          Yours sincerely,                                                                                        Li Ming
Part B
52. Directions:
3) give your comments.
You should write neatly on ANSHWER SHEET 2. (20 points)
file:///C:/Users/ADMINI~1/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image003.jpg
he above picture vividly depicts a huge spider web which is asymbol of Internet. It is universally acknowledged that Internet, an entirelynew way of communication, is becoming so popular nowadays that it’s difficultto imagine modern life without it. Undoubtedly, it exerts a profound effect onour life that it revolutionizes the way of people’s living and thinking.
   Definitely, the symbolic meaning of the picturesubtly conveyed should be taken into deep consideration. To begin with, withthe Internet, it is convenient and fast for people to get a variety ofinformation and what they need to do is just to press key buttons. What’s more,the great utility of the Internet allow people within a company, across anation or even around the world to work together. Finally, we can do almosteverything via Internet in a long run. Specifically, we can conduct E-business,advertise our products, book an air ticket, buy and sell stocks, even hunt anew job through clicking the mouse. Nevertheless, it is a two-edged sword aswell and has its own negative effects. To illustrate, some people tend to spendhours on Internet for the sake of relaxation and develop addictions. As aresult, the public have an emotional distance sometimes and thus fewcommunications in reality due to Internet addiction without self-restriction.
    From what have been discussed above, it isclear that with a personal computer and modem any individual can call upinformation about almost anything from almost anywhere and almost anytime onthe Web. All in all, Internet, an indispensable part in modern life, has thepower to connect people and, yet, to some extent, separate people in reality.
2008年考研英语作文真题
Part A
  51. Directions:
  You have just come back from Canada and found a music CD in yourluggage that you forgot to return to Bob, your landlord there. Write him aletter to
  1) make an apology, and
  2) suggest a solution.
  You should write about 100 words on ANSWER SHEET 2.
  Do not sign your own name at the end of the letter. Use “Li Ming”instead.
  Do not write the address. (10 points)
  范文
  Dear Bob,
  I have arrived in Shanghai yesterday and I want to show mygratitude to you for your hospitality.
  I am so sorry that I have forgotten to return the music CD thatyou lent me last month and I decide to send it back as soon as possible.Together with it is another CD of traditional Chinese music as a gift for you,which I hope that you will enjoy it very much.
  I wish I had not caused too much trouble for you. Thank you againfor the help you gave me during my stay in Canada. Please tell me if you visitChina some day and I can be your tour guide.
  Best regards.
  Sincerely yours,
  Li Ming
  Part B
  52. Directions:
  Write an essay of 160~200 words based on the following drawing. Inyour essay, you should
  3) give your comments.
  You should write neatly on ANSWER SHEET 2. (20 points)
  你一条腿,我一条腿,
  你我一起,走南闯北
  范文
  The picture presents a touching sight to us. Two handicapped menare walking quite quickly by binding their disabled legs together and holdingfast to each others shoulders, with their crutches left behind. Whatrespectable persons they are! They have surpassed their own physical deficiencyand explored a smoother and easier way of advancing by drawing strength andsupport from each other. Obviously, what is highlighted in the picture iscooperation.
  In modern times, cooperation has become an efficient and effectiveway to solve many problems. To begin with, through cooperation, we can heightenour strength so as to accomplish the things that are impossible to be done onlyby one person. We all have our own limitations and with the fast development ofscience and technology, we are facing a world that is more and moresophisticated. Therefore, we often need to combine others abilities andresources to gain success. Whats more, cooperation is not the simple additionbut fusion of all partners strength. Making use of different members strongpoints, offsetting the weaknesses, supporting mutually and sharing resourceswith each other, we can then attain to a capacity that is much stronger thanthe sum of all partners.
  All in all, by cooperation among each other, we will be able toexplore a wider world and reach further.

2007年考研英语作文题目及范文
Part A
  51. Directions:
  Write a letter to your university library, making suggestions forimproving its service.
  You should write about 100 words on ANSWER SHEET 2. Do not signyour own name at the end of the letter. Use “Li Ming” instead. Do not write theaddress. (10 points)
  范文
  Dear Sir or Madam,
  I am writing this letter to raise some suggestions for improvingthe service of our university library.
  Generally speaking, the library functions well, but there arestill several problems. To begin with, more librarians should work in thecirculation hall so that students can borrow and return books more quickly. Inaddition, the opening hours should be lengthened so that more students can takeadvantage of the library. Last but not least, the computer room should beexpanded so that more students can gain access to the Intranet and theInternet.
  I will be grateful if my suggestions receive your favorableconsideration, and I firmly believe that the service level will be improvedsignificantly in the near future.
  Yours sincerely,
  Li Ming
  Part B
  52. Directions:
  Write an essay of 160~200 words based on the following drawing. Inyour essay, you should
  3) support your view with an example/examples.
  You should write neatly on ANSWER SHEET 2. (20 points)
  范文
  In the picture, there shapes a sharp conflict between the goalkeeper and the ball player. The former exaggerates the goal and minimizeshimself in his mind while the latter thinks otherwise. Actually, both the goaland the keeper are just in normal size. What causes the problem is that theyhave overestimated the difficulty they are each faced with. Such attitudetowards difficulty will surely produce negative effects on the results.
  Difficulties are in the pathway of everyone. To overcome them, wemust at first make correct judgment on the situation, which is based onconfidence, courage and rational thinking. Lets take memory for example. Inthe process of learning, students need to remember a lot of things, such asChemical Elements Periodic Table, ancient articles and mathematical formulae.But many complain that it is hard to remember them accurately and they areready to give up when they feel so. On the contrary, those who learnsuccessfully are confident about themselves and willing to try although theyalso feel difficult at first. And later they find the more they practise thememory, the easier it becomes to remember.
  In conclusion, if we are to succeed in handling the difficultthings, we must have selfconfidence, judge the situation rationally and becourageous enough to keep trying.

关闭

您还剩5次免费下载资料的机会哦~

扫描二维码下载资料

使用手机端考研帮,进入扫一扫
    在“我”中打开扫一扫,
    扫描二维码下载资料

关于我们|商务合作|小黑屋|手机版|联系我们|服务条款|隐私保护|帮学堂| 网站地图|院校地图|漏洞提交|考研帮

GMT+8, 2024-5-5 11:50 , Processed in 0.052225 second(s), Total 14, Slave 13(Usage:6.5M, Links:[2]1,1_1) queries , Memcache On.