『LANG人帮』兰帮主☆闪烁精灵☆蜜痕水兰花

精华
威望
K币
133217 元
注册时间
2010-6-27
发表于 2010-12-23 18:52 | 只看该作者
恩!短语比句子兼容性强多了~还有一些积极消极都能用!O(∩_∩)O谢谢分享!good man!
  forever love
<-sina_sign,1905414690,a06243e0,4->
❤ U r my dream that beyond my reach.But I never ever give up the dream.❤
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

中级战友

精华
威望
K币
820 元
注册时间
2009-10-16
发表于 2010-12-23 22:43 | 只看该作者
mark
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

中级战友

精华
威望
K币
1040 元
注册时间
2010-5-4
发表于 2010-12-24 18:08 | 只看该作者
学到东西了,顶楼主
醉心考研
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

中级战友

精华
威望
K币
405 元
注册时间
2010-11-11
发表于 2010-12-24 06:32 | 只看该作者
谢谢,谢谢
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

中级战友

精华
威望
K币
1668 元
注册时间
2010-3-6
 楼主| 发表于 2010-12-23 16:22 | 只看该作者 |只看大图 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 铰接巴士 于 2010-12-29 19:38 编辑

昨天写的关于政治万能解题思路,仅仅是一天的时间就受到了很好的评价,在这里谢谢大家的支持。
政治万能解题思路
文笔不好,没什么华丽辞藻,但是哥很注重实用性,请务必耐心看完。
那么,我今天接着来谈谈英语大作文怎么去写。
其实大作文无非就是考察三段式。第一段,就是考察我们描述事件的能力,第二段是关于事件的分析能力,第三段也无非就是对事件的看法或者评价又或者是解决方法。其实这三段内容就是我们以后入研究生之后,需要用到的一种能力。以后看专业学术书,又或者写论文时能用上。
进接着话题,我们第一段,就是描写图片怎么写?不要想太多,你想太多反而无从入手,就按部就班,图上什么样,你就简单的描述。你想得太复杂,反而写不出来。这里点播一下大家,我们要背的不是作文的整个模版或者整篇文章,因为那既不可能也没必要,背的是自己认为好用的句子,这种句子就是要用很强的兼容性,放之四海而皆准的。然后背多了,写作文时就一定要给我想办法用上去。作文不是为了写作文去写的......,而是为了我们以前背过的句子,想办法在文章中把他很好地使用出来,想办法把他套上去。并不是我们为了论证一个东西,去编一个什么句子,而是用我们以前背过的大量句子去组织,说得简单点,你写这句话的目的,就是因为你以前背过,你就是要写这句话,所以你才套上去的...明白了吗?大量的事实证明,你只要背过很多兼容性的句子,到时候顺手一堆句子。
开头很简单,基本就是As is vividly depicted in the picture....there stand a ....,a ...one,...ing...it is not difficult to deduce that the cartoonist intends to show us a(n) .... message/emerging problem that...however,this phenomenon or problem has stirred a heated discussion among the people all over nation.或者,this phemomenon has caused wide public concern.就这么套,图片简单描述,图片简单说明,马上要说明这个图片反映的是什么现象和趋势,一定是现象,问题或者趋势,不可能很狭隘,就图片而图片。
中段就是说明问题,中段写的方式有很多,基本上可以分为三个层次,特别注意论据,英文写作论据并不要求很好的证明观点,本质是看你句子表达能力,已经三层式的结构组织。你只要从三个不同方面来组织,用出要的句子结构,就是高分,不用去管三个论据有没有逻辑关系,或者递进,并列,根本不用去考虑,关键是每个层次里面是否有符合句子。
千万别用first,second,third,这种傻忽忽的词,给大家一个规范用词
first of all/to begin with/above all
in the second place/in the second instance
last but not least/in summary
注意论据三点有时一下子想不出来,你就可以举例,可以说some expert pionts out that.../take ... in instance.../according to the investigation conducted this year indicates that.../some statistics expose that...
最后结论
In a word,we can safely draw the conclusion that....
下面是我自己整理归纳的句子,有很大的兼容性,你只要背熟,自己选自己说着顺口的,不一定全要背出来,到考试的时候,为了展示这些句子,就写出来,写作文的容易一定是我们背过的句子把大展示出来,不是让你就作文写作文,一再强调!
1.as far as ... be concerned [就...而言]
2.has/have unpleasant association with sth.[对...没好感]
3.an increasingly number of...[越来越多的...]
4.point out...[指出]
5.contribute (directly) to sth...[(直接)有助于...]
6.proper measures should be taken to/great efforts should be made to[应采取适当的措施/当努力去做]
7.be questioned by...[受到质疑]
8.no one can deny the fact that...[不可否认]
9.a recent investigation indicated that...[最近一项调查表明]
10.tend to have favourable attitude towards sth...[受到欢迎]
11.turn a blind eye to/turn a deaf ear to[视而不见/聪而不闻]
12.pay a heavy price to do sth.[为做某事付出巨大代价]
13.the most significant aspect of sth.[最重要的是]
14.make it possible for sb to do[使某人做某事成为可能]
15.be obliged to admit the fact that[不得不承认]
16.spare no effort to do[不歇余力做某事]
17.the information I`ve collected for many years lead me to believe that...[从我这些年所收集的信息使我相信]
18.pose a tremendous threat to sth.[给 ...造成巨大威胁]
19.produce a far-reaching influence on sth.[对...产生巨大影响]
20.live under illusion/down to the earth[生活在幻想中/脚踏实地或面对现实]
原创内容,欢迎互相学习,进步!恕我浅薄,如过错误欢迎指正。
2010:
  From the picture above,we can see a spical "hotpot" ,which contains many unique  ingredients,stand for "LAO SHE","KONG FU","Decompostion" and some things to that effect.At the bottom of the picture,a sentence stands there extremely prominent,which can be brielf interpreted by this way:culture "hotpot" is not only good tasting but also strongly good for one`s health. A bit exggerating picture is,however,through careful observation,we may discover that behind this strange senario,what the cartoonist intends to show us is extremely obvious:the significance of integration between Chinese culture and other countries` culture.
  With the implementation of the China`s reform and opening up,an emerging tendency is that more and more foriegners are getting fascinated  with our Chinese culture.They come to China to learn Chinese language,taste delicious Chinese foods,make friends with Chinese people, and etc.All these make them pretty comfortable and agreeable.At the same time,however,this phenomenon also stirred a heated dated in our society,so,how to render the other countries` culture be more compatible with our Chinese culture has caused wide public concern.
  As far as I am concerned,before giving my opinion I think we should take closely look at the culture`s function widely.Policymakers should be more aware of that culture integration not only benefits to our making a further development but exerts a great contribution to the world peace.
2009:
  As is vigorously shown in the photo,we can see some people sitting in front of their disks and being absorbing in controlling their computers.The expressions in their faces look pretty agreaable.However what the picture intrigue me is that they were separated from each other by a spider web,which is the metahpor of the internet web.At the bottom of the picture,a sentence stands there prominent,which can be briefly interpreted by this way:internet contributes to both connecting and isolating each other.A bit exaggerating the picture is,but from observation seriously,we may find that what the cartoonist intends to show us is extremely obvious:the correct attitude towards the using of internet.
  With the science and technology development,more and more people,espically youngsters are using internet now.With the internet,they will not bother to go to the laboray,when they want to search for some specific references.All the things entail them to do is sitting in front of the computer,and clicking the mouse.The information ranged from social science to the medicial science are all avaliable on the internet.They could also use some unique voice functions to contact with friends promptly.Thanks to the internet.it is the internet has changed our life style pattern.We are obliged to admit the fact that internet has made itself increasingly become the indispensable ingredience of our daily life.It do much convenience to us.However,some people now are worry about the inproper using of the internet,which may generate tremendously side effects.For one thing,using excessively internet in front of the table with less body motion will strongly do harm to health.For the another,using internet desparately will hamper our face-to-face comnunication.People sooner or later will find they were alienated from each other gradually.
  To my opinion,owning to it has got both positive and side effects,I think we should upright our attitude towards the using of internet first.The internet no more than a servant to our life.we should be the host of ourself rather than being the slaver of the internet.
2008:
  In the cartoon above,two men combined with each other catch my eye intriguingly.Both of them lacked a leg,however they were running repidly and left their sticks behind. At the bottom of the picture,two sentences stand there prominent,which can be briefly interpreted by this way:"both of us got one leg,nevertheless,we can integrate into an organiztion,so that we can go everwhere we want."A bit instructive the picture is.It is not difficult to deduce that what the cartoonist intends to show us is the interdependence among the people.
  It goes without saying that each person has got his own fault.However the way,which people treat with their own shortcoming vary from person to person.Some people show over passionate attitudes towards their fault.Unfortunately,this uncorrect attitudes will strongly exert negative influences on their behaviors and feelings.They will be pessimistic about everything they encounter,and can not withstand the pressure imposed on them,even put an end to their life.While,other people often show gratitude to everything and accept  the fact that they are not perfect.They reckon that although they have got their own shortcoming,they can come to resort to their friends for help and supplement with each other,then everything will be much easier.From this,shortcoming can transfor into advantage.Just as the saying gose:"many hands make light thing."
  In my opinion,I think we should put ourselves down to the earth and do not complain about what we were suffered.The crucial point is what can we do to make  up for our shortcoming and make our life smooth in the unpleasant situation.One of best way to overcome our shortcoming is that people come together and combine with each other,just like what cartoonist want to convey us.

2007:
  The saying,"Being confidence of oneself will exert extremely benign influences on one`s final success",which is widely shared by many people.In the picture above,however,a goalkeeper and a football player has done a bad example for us.As is the picture distinctly shown that both of them strongly overestimated their opponent,at the same time,they do personally believe that in the presence of such a robust opponent,they seem to become extremely small and never can they combat the opponent,who are just in front of them.A bit exaggerating the picture is,but an instructive one.It is a not tough task for us to deduce that the message,which the cartoonist intends to convey us is the magnitude of the confidence.
  I boldly guess that many people have got a same experience that we always incline to overestimate the difficulty we encountered.However,some social experts suggest that,the attitude we treated with the difficulty will exert considerable influences on our behaviors.An investigation conducted by this year dramatically exposes that people with passionate attitudes towards the difficulty seem to be lost in the end.While people who are full confidence in themselves always achieve the final success.This finding has stirred a heated debate among the people.So how to deal with the difficulty with the correct attitude?
  As far as I am conserned,I reckon the crucial point is that we should upright our attitude towards the difficulty and be more confidence in ourselves,then confront it with all our passion and brightness.We should brand this instructive experience in our mind,difficulty is not as strong as what it surposed to be.

2006:
  At the first glance,I am strongly intrigued by these two men above the pictuce,how fashion they are.However,on careful observation,I changed my mind.A man in the left picture had a name,which is the famous football star`s name--Beckham, written on his face.While in right piture,I am extremely starled by the man who had spent 300 RMB on the haircut,merely attempt to make his hair like the Backham`s style.I do not know whether to laugh or to cry.A bit exaggerating the picture is,nevertheless,behind the strange senario the message which the cartoonist intends to show us is distinctly obvious:don`t follow the trend blindly.
  Nowadays,many young people incline to be influenced by some successful man who had achieved big triumphes.These people are in all filds arranged from moive star to businessman.Some youngsters are under the impression that as long as they follow by these men`s behaviors or appearances,they will achieve the goal,too.Nevertheless,some expert studyed in socail phenomenon suggest that this superficial outlook will have a dramatically vicious bearing on youngsters.For one thing,they improperly take their cue from these successful men without paying any considerable attention to their study may lead them to be legged.For the another,some of them just see the splendid appearances these successful men presented in front of the public and have little idea about what they had suffered and experienced behind the scene.Fortunately,this emerging tendency has caused wide public concern.
  For my part.I strongly reckon we should penetrate the phenomenon to learn the thing`s truth and do not dwell on such a superficial outlook.We should correct our attitude towards the goal what we want to achieve.These successful man who had substantial experiences can be our incentive to acomplish the final success.Then we can transfor potential into practice and bring dream into the reality.

2005:
  In the above picture,we can see an old man shranking like a ball and people round him are all his own children,however none of them is preparing for assuming the responsibility for treating their elder father well.Each of them are posing a defending posture and about to kick his father from his part.Treating our elder parents well is one of the excellent virtues in China and this virtue had been shared by many people for thousands of years.Unfortunately,I feel bitterly disappionted to see such a pity senario.These four children had done a bad example for us and it is not a tough task for us to deduce that what the cartoonist intends to convey us is distinctly obivious:we are under the obligation to take care of our elder parents.
  Nowadays,with the implementation of the China`s reform and opening up,our material circumstances has been enormously enhanced,in the meantime,some people has lost many benign virtues.People become indifferent to other people,even to their elder parents.They are under that impression that they should get rid of the responsibility for looking after their parents and just do well to themselves.Some of them even consider their parents as an obstacle which may in turn hamper their hot persuiting of comfortable life.Some experts,however,suggest that this wrong attitude towards elder parents will have a vicious bearing on both their parents and themselves.For one thing,when we are young,parents show their all love to us and provide us a splendid environment as possible as they can.Nevertheless,their own situation will get bad,owning to their grown children do not intend to take care of them.For another,these people who do not want t**sponsibility do a bad example for their own children.As the expectation,their children will treat them accordingly.
  In my pinion,I strongly condemn the behavior,which these people in the picture above presented us.We should refect on the relationship between parents and ourselves.They should not be seen as a burden imposed on us and taking care of them is our obligation which can be not shirked.Furthermore,I reckon that some government department concerned should formulate some regulation promptly,any people who shirk the responsibility will be strictly punished.

2004:
  In the above picture a yong man who participated in running race has reached his destination.On careful observation we can see two direction signs on the road,one followed by another promptly,stands for repectively the ending and the begining.At the bottom of the picture,a sentence stands there prominent,which can be briefly interpreted by this way:destination is just a new beginning.Furthermore we can see the expression in the young man`s face looks pretty happy.A tremendously instructive the piture is and it is not difficult to deduce that what the cartoonist intends to convey us is extremely obvious:correct the attitude towards the relation bewteen the ending and the beginning.
  Nowadays,there is an emerging tendency is that many people always show impatience when they achieved their goal.Many of them even are under the impression that as long as they achieve the goal which they are fascinated with, they could boast about it once for all.Some experts studyed in social phenomenon,however,sugges
ted that these people failed to cope with the relationship bewteen the ending and the beginning well.Unfortunately,this uncorrect attitude will exert a dramatically vicious bearing on our behavior which may in turn hamper our achieving a further goal.While,peole who take the ending as a new beginning seem to always achieve the final goal.
  In my opinion,I reckon that we should correct attitude towards the relationship between the ending and the beginning first.We should consider the ending as a brand-new beginning and always set a new goal then pursuit it.From this we can make continuous progresses.

2003:
  From the pictures above,we can see two basins of flowers,which are in the different situations.One is protected by a shelter and the flower is blossoming splendid against the raining background.While,another,which is left the shelter,is extremely fading in the rain.On careful observation,we can also see a sentence stands there prominent,which can be briefly interpreted by this way:Never can flowers in the greenhouse survive in the wind and rain.A bit exaggerating the picture is,but an instructive one.It is a not tough task for us to deduce from the strange scenario that what the cartoonist intends to convey us is distinctly obvious:parents who over-spoil their children will exert vicious effects on them.
  With the implementation of one-child policy,parents are getting more and more treasure their chidren.However,the way which parents show love to their children vary from person to person.Some parents prepare every thing for their children,some even instead of their children and make desision for them.They provide an extremely benign environment for their children and fear to see any injures may happen upon thier children.Nevertheless some experts investgated in social phenomenon pionted out:these parents seemed to pretty love their children,however,the way these parents treated their children will have a negative bearing on their children`s future life.Actually,children are deprive of their own right to do every thing in their own accord.It will hamper children`s innovation and the ability of competition in the long run.
  To my opinion,I think,for one thing,parents should not put the cart before the horse and be more confidence in their children,leave to their own devices for them to do their own things.For another,it is extremely advisable for children to put themselves under to the earth and accumulate more experiences related to the future life.They should accept the fact that sooner or later their parents will leave them for a independent life.

2002:
  In the pictuce above,we can see a pretty American gril wearing in traditional Chinese costume.From her smile expression in the face,we can safely deduce

that she is strongly fond of this traditional Chinese costume,which is the metaphor of the Chinese culture.On careful observation,it is not difficult for us
to infer that what the cartoonist intends to convey us is extremely obvious:culture from different countries can be integrated well.
  With the implementation of the China`s opening up and reform policy,More and more foreigners come to China.They are getting increasingly become interested

in our unique culture.They learn Chinese language,taste Chinese food,make friends with Chinese people and some things to that effect.All these make them
pretty comfortable and agreeable.Recently,however,a heated debate was stirred among the Chinese people,they argue that how to cope with the culture from the
different countries?Some people believe that the foreign cultures can not be compatible will with our culture,they in turn may hamper our own culture`s
making further development.So they should be limited.While other people reckon that culture from different countries can supplement to each other and make a
joint progress.So they should be encouraged.
  In my oppinion I strongly agree with the later party`s statement.Culture from different countries should supplement to each other rather than conflicting

and we should take closely look at the cultures` funtcion widely.Coping with them properly will not only benefit to our making further development but also
exert contribution to the world peace.
2001:
  From the Picture above,we can see an oil lamp lighting against the dark background and the lamp is designed to be a smile face.At top of the picture, a sentence stands there strongly intrigue me,which can be briefly intrepeted by this way:Love is the lamp of light.The more darker the background is,the more brightness the lamp will show.It is not difficult for us to infer that what the cartoonist intends to convey us is extremely obvious:love can warm people`s heart.
  With the implementation of the China`s reform and opening up,our material circumstances have enormously enhanced.However,some benign virtures which were shared by people for thousand of years are not forgotten.Such as helping people who are in the vicious situation,endow money to the childrens who can not go to school just owing to lacking of tuition and some things to that effect.It is widely accepted by many people that although they are not acquainted at all,they can help with each other.They reckon that even a small contribution will inspire people in the bad situation to cheer up.Now our country is preparing for establishing the harmonious socity which entails people take the initiative in contributing to the society.From this,the final goal is in the not distance future.
  For my opinion,the socity which people treated with each other friendly and do a favor for one in the vicious situation will be a good place to live.We should prepare for extending our hand to people who are in need and we should believe if we are in the same scenario,they will do accordingly,

评分

参与人数 2威望 +100 K币 +90 收起 理由
    qjeeq + 10 多谢!期末考试用着了……哈哈.
    兰兰的月亮 + 90 + 90 原创内容

查看全部评分

回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

1万

积分

开国大老

精华
    威望
    K币
    10020 元
    注册时间
    2010-5-22
    发表于 2010-12-23 16:46 | 只看该作者
    嗯,积累些好的短语比背那些模板句子好
    回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册 人人连接登陆

本版积分规则   

关闭

您还剩5次免费下载资料的机会哦~

扫描二维码下载资料

使用手机端考研帮,进入扫一扫
    在“我”中打开扫一扫,
    扫描二维码下载资料

关于我们|商务合作|小黑屋|手机版|联系我们|服务条款|隐私保护|帮学堂| 网站地图|院校地图|漏洞提交|考研帮

GMT+8, 2024-4-23 20:08 , Processed in 0.052778 second(s), Total 11, Slave 10(Usage:7.5M, Links:[2]1,1_1) queries , Memcache On.