威望
K币
91507 元
注册时间
2003-10-12
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2009-12-2 02:22 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
有个女孩非常希望能看见自己的男朋友的眼泪,那个坚强的男人从未在她面前流过泪,日子一年年的过去,他们的幸福让女孩愈加好奇男人的眼泪,他究竟什么时候才会哭一次呢?“傻瓜,别试着想看见我的泪,真有那么一天,那么肯定是有非常悲痛的事情发生。”他懂她的小心眼,却又忍不住笑她的纯真。

A girl is curious to see her boyfriend shed tears; for the strong man has never wept in front of her. Day after day, year after year, their happiness makes the girl wonder even more about man’s tears. When will he cry, even for just once?
“Don’t be foolish. Do not wish to see my tears. If you do see that day come, it’ll be a tragic day.” He understands how narrow-minded she is, yet he still cannot help laughing at her being so naïve.

女孩的好奇得不到满足,她想知道男人的眼泪是什么样的,究竟是苦是咸?上天给了她机会,天使光顾了她的家。

The girl’s curiosity was not satisfied. She still wants to find out what man’s tears would look like, are they bitter or salty? Then heaven gave her the opportunity. An angel paid her a visit.

“真的想看见他的眼泪吗?”天使问她。
“Are you sure you really want to see his tear?” the angel asks her.
“能有办法吗 ?”
“Can you help me?”
“可以,不过你会消失几天。”
“Of course, but you will have to disappear for a few days.”
“我上哪儿去了呢?”
“Where should I go?”
“变成空气中的水,但你能时刻陪着他,看着他,你愿意吗?”
“You will turn into water in the air, but you can accompany him all the time and see him. Are you willing to do so?”

女孩瞬间变成了空气中的水,一切变得新鲜。先看看他现在在干什么。停靠在男人房前的窗户上,她看见男人正在辛勤地工作,计算数据,制作图表,忙的不亦乐乎。
The girl changes to water in the air in an instant, and all is so fresh to her. First, let me take a look at what he’s doing. She stops at the man’s window. She sees him working diligently, making calculations, drawing diagrams, as busy as bee.

忽然他走到了电话机前,她想起每天晚上10点他们都会通个电话,他打不通电话会怎么样呢?她愈发好奇,瞪大眼睛看着。果然他拨了好多次都没人回应,这么早就睡了?让她睡个好觉吧,男人嘴角浮现出温柔的笑容。她却有点失望,为什么不着急呢?
Suddenly he goes to the telephone. She remembers that he’ll call her at 10 every night. What if the call does not go through? She’s even more curious now, her eyes wide open. He does dial several times with no answer. Why go to bed so early? I’ll let her have a good night’s sleep. He wears a soft smile. She’s a little disappointed, why isn’t he worried?

第二天,男人准时上班下班,忙碌了一天,回到家马上又给女孩打了个电话,仍然无人应答。男人开始不停打电话,打遍了所有朋友和亲戚的电话,没有人知道女孩去了哪里。男人似乎有点急了,在房间里走来走去,她在窗口有些幸灾乐祸。
The next day, the man goes to work and goes home as usual. After a busy day at work, he calls the girl immediately upon arriving home, still no answer. He starts to call one number after another. He phones all his friends and relatives, but no one knows where the girl is. He seems to be worried, wandering back and forth in the room. The girl stays next to the window, looking at him somewhat contently.

男人穿起外套,甩门而出,她紧随其后。
The man puts on his jacket and leaves the room. She follows him closely.

先来到了女孩的家,大门紧闭,邻居说昨天晚上就没见到她。女孩父母的家中,两个老人以为他们两个在一起,看着二老鬓角斑白,他不忍告诉老人她失踪了。看着他眼角的焦急,她有点后悔了。
He first comes to the girl’s house. The gate was tightly shut. Her neighbors tell him they have not seen her since the night before. At her parents’ house, the old couple thinks she was with him. Looking at their gray hair, he does not dare tell them her disappearance. She feels a little remorse seeing the anxiety in his eyes.

整个晚上,他没睡觉,他找遍了所有他们约会过的地方,到处都有她的身影,可又找不到她。一夜的奔波让他憔悴了一大圈,本来他一向整洁引以为豪的下巴也长出了胡子。他累了,瘫倒在沙发上。她忍不住想摸摸他的胡子茬,想给他盖条被子,可她只是空气中的水啊!她想对天使说,我不想看见他的泪了,让我变回人吧!可天使没有再光顾她的家。
He does not sleep for a whole night. He searches all the possible places they have visited, and he can sense her presence in all those places, but just cannot find her. He shows exhaustion after a night’s searching. His once smooth chin he’s proud of now has stubs. He’s tired, falling into the couch. She cannot help but want to feel his stubs, and cover him with a blanket, but she’s water in the air! She tells the angel, “I do not want to see his tear any more, change me back to human form! But the angel does not come back to her house.

第三天,男人依然要上班,可是眼里没有了以前的光彩,走着路会突然转过身找什么,她以为他发现了自己,可她只是透明的水气啊!她只能笑自己的纯真。男人下班后不再直接回家,来到了他们约会的老地方,那儿有棵老梧桐。他坐在梧桐树下的座椅上,显得那么孤单。他好象在想些什么,在等些什么。“你会出现的,对吗?”
On the third day, the man still has to go to work, but there is no color in his eyes. He suddenly turns around while walking to look for something. She thinks he has found her, but she’s only water in the air! She laughs at her own naivete. He does not directly go home after work. He goes to where they used to date, where there is an old phoenix tree. He sits on the chair under the tree, so lonely. He seems to be thinking about something, or waiting for something. “You will show up, will you?”

第四天,男人又来到了这里,并带来了一块小玻璃石,里面还有一艘小帆船。他不发一言,只呆呆地望着玻璃石。她想起他们说好以后要一起出海旅行。
On the fourth day, he comes here again, and bringing with him a small piece of glass with a small sailboat in it. He sits there sullenly, staring into the glass. She now remembers they have talked about going to travel to sea together.

第五天,男人没来,她在他的床上找到了他,他在睡觉吗?看着他苍白无神的脸,她心痛地快死去,天使,你归来吧!
On the fifth day, the man does not show up. She finds him on his bed. Is he asleep? He looks pale. She’s so sad that she wants to die. “Angel, come back!”

第六天,男人把玻璃石扔进了大海,让他的心一起沉入大海。她一阵心酸,天使,让我变回人吧!
On the sixth day, the man throws the glass into the sea. His heart sinks to the bottom of the sea with it. She feels sorry, “Angel, please change me back to human form!”

第七天使终于来到她身边,“太晚了,你马上就要离开世界,和他吻别吧!”
On the seventh day, the angel finally comes back to her side. “It’s too late, he’s about to leave this world. You can go and kiss him goodbye!”

她的泪瞬间落了下来,一周的消失就让他憔悴成这样,要是自己真不在了,他该怎么办?她吻了吻他的唇,发现他的唇上有了一滴泪,那就是自己。原来男人的眼泪就是她!
Tears roll down her cheeks. Her week long disappearance make him so pale. What would happen to him if I am really gone? She kisses his lips and finds a teardrop on his lip. That is her! It turned out that his tear is her.

她大声叫唤着,不,我不要离开……
She shouts, “No, I do not want to leave….”
还好,那只是一个梦,她在庆幸的同时告诉自己,再也不要看见男人的眼泪了,以为那便意味着自己的消失…
Luckily, it’s just a dream. She’s happy to tell herself that she will never want to see a man’s tear, because that means the disappearance of herself…

此篇献给正在一起生活的甜蜜的情侣,希望彼此好好珍惜对方,同时也希望女孩子不要为了自己的好奇心,不要为了一时的任性,而后悔莫及。
This story is dedicated to all those couples in love. I wish them all to treasure each other, and I do hope that girls do not do stupid things out of their curiosity, something they’ll find too late to feel sorry for.

评分

参与人数 1威望 +30 收起 理由
Dough + 30

查看全部评分

pain past is pleasure

年轻当自强

那些日子,你许下心愿,
未来日子相见……
牵牵手一放已是多年,
沧桑容颜……

太感人了

(╰_╯)#
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册 人人连接登陆

本版积分规则   

关闭

您还剩5次免费下载资料的机会哦~

扫描二维码下载资料

使用手机端考研帮,进入扫一扫
在“我”中打开扫一扫,
扫描二维码下载资料

关于我们|商务合作|小黑屋|手机版|联系我们|服务条款|隐私保护|帮学堂| 网站地图|院校地图|漏洞提交|考研帮

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 22:57 , Processed in 0.049530 second(s), Total 12, Slave 10(Usage:6.5M, Links:[2]1,1_1) queries , Memcache On.