威望
K币
30 元
注册时间
2007-7-3
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2007-12-21 20:08 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
刚到文学研究所工作时 , 我尚不认识钱先生。只见每周一上班时间总有一位中年人 , 西装革履 , 戴副黑框眼镜 , 风度潇洒 , 却背一个那时中学生用的帆布书包 , 鼓鼓囊囊地装满什么东西 , 从走廊门口进人 , 直奔图书馆而去。每周总能见到这么一次。久之 , 我向别人打听他是谁 ? 人家告诉我 , 他就是鼎鼎大名的钱钟书 , 我大为惊讶 ! 原来钱先生自己从来不买书 , 家里也见不到多少藏书。他的读书办法就是每周向图书馆借。一次借十多本 , 一周内读完 , 再来换十多本。后来我跟他熟了 , 就问他 , 为什么这样做。他说 , 自己买的书以为是自己的了 , 随时都可以读 , 结果反而没有急着去读 , 久了 , 甚至都忘了。而借的书是有期限的 , 你不能拖着不读 , 所以倒督促你读得快些。我这才恍然大悟。
人们说 , 钱先生博闻强记 , 记性非常好 , 非常人可及。他读过的书 , 能过目不忘 ;" 文化大革命 " 后期 , 我们文学所的人先后都从 " 五七干校 " 回到北京 , 我住在前面 6 号楼的办公室里 , 钱先生住在后楼即七号楼楼下西头的一间房。他天天都端只马扎 , 坐在房门前的走廊看书。有次 , 我有个问题去请教他。他没有立即回答 , 而是领我进了他的房间 , 从书架上取下一本笔记本。那里放着一叠笔记本。他翻着笔记 , 在一页停下 , 指给我看 , 说 , 你问的问题就在这里 , 从某书某页可以查到。他的笔记本其实就是很普通的拍纸簿。上面他用铅笔记着一条条备忘的条文 , 多是某问题见某书某页之类。我去图书馆找书一查 , 果然不差。我这才知道 , 钱先生的博闻强记 , 是跟他有时也复习这些笔记本有关系。

这一篇也很可能是考试中的一篇,帮帮忙!
    回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

一般战友

精华
    威望
    K币
    121 元
    注册时间
    2007-9-4
    沙发
    发表于 2008-1-4 15:29 | 只看该作者

献丑了!

When just arriving at the Institute of Chinese literature to work, I still did not know Mr. Qian. Thereafter I always saw a middle-aged man in working hours on every week  with Western suit and leather shoes, dark-framed glasses and natural demeanor , but he carried a canvas bag which used at middle-school time with packing everything, then entering from the corridor entrance to the library directly . You can see his doing so once every week. I bagan to inquired that who he is with other people, they told me he was the famous scholar Qian Zhongshu. It amazed me very much! Originally Mr. Qian always had never bought books, nor did he also make many book as collections in his family. the way of his reading was to borrow booksfrom library every week. Once taking advantage of more than ten books,  finishing off in one week, then exchanged more than ten books again. Afterward I had acquainted with him and asked why ? He said that the book he bought was his own piece of cake,so he might read occasionally under his willingness , thus he did not have to read anxiously, as times elapsed, he would forget what he read before. But the b**d has the deadline,so you cannot put off the reading, it stimulated you to read more quickly. Thence I was then suddenly enlighted.
    People said that Mr. Qian was knowledgeable and his memory was pretty good, nobody could exceed him. He had special ability of photographic memory.  At the later period of Great Cultural Revolution, our collegues in the institution of literature returned to Beijing successively from “the May seventh cadre school”, I lived in the front of 6th Building office,while Mr. Qian lived backwards namely 7th Building downstairs westwards. Everyday he carried a camp-stool, sat reading on corridor. Once I had a question to consult him. He did not reply immediately, but leading me into his room, took down a notebook from the bookshelf where there was a pack of notebooks upon it. He turned up the notes and records, stopped in a page, refered it to me, said“your question is here , you might figure it out from some book some page definitely. ”His notebook was in fact a piece of very ordinary pad-paper on which he used the pencil to write down the streak notes as his memorandum, most are the questions seen from which book, which page and so on. But as soon as I went to the library look up the book, I found it was exactly accurate.  Then I knew that Mr. Qian’s wide knowledge and tremendous memory was in proportion to sometimes he reviewed these notebooks.
        请各位大虾斧正!小弟感激不尽!
    回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册 人人连接登陆

本版积分规则   

关闭

您还剩5次免费下载资料的机会哦~

扫描二维码下载资料

使用手机端考研帮,进入扫一扫
    在“我”中打开扫一扫,
    扫描二维码下载资料

关于我们|商务合作|小黑屋|手机版|联系我们|服务条款|隐私保护|帮学堂| 网站地图|院校地图|漏洞提交|考研帮

GMT+8, 2024-5-2 19:53 , Processed in 0.035029 second(s), Total 9, Slave 8(Usage:6.5M, Links:[2]1,1_1) queries , Memcache On.