18257 元
注册时间
2014-4-23
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2018-1-4 14:17 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
本期【复试谈】主题:英语自我介绍该包含哪几点内容?

本期嘉宾:研女郎绵绵

嘉宾介绍:研女郎绵绵,广西师范大学研究生在读,初试受挫,几经波折调剂至广西师范大学,深知复试时英语自我介绍的重要性。学姐在“考研之路”征文上发表的教育学考研备考经验分享,希望你们少走弯路更是帮助了很多学弟学妹~
来来来,快听听学姐怎么说~~

▶如果你连复试要准备英语介绍都不知道,你还不认真看看?
  如果你已经在准备英语自我介绍,你也可以借鉴参考下学姐的意见哦。

▶欢迎大家踊跃提关于“英语自我介绍”的一些问题,学姐好人,思密达~~~
(【复试谈】栏目旨在为研研们深入剖析复试,让复试不再神秘,小伙伴们记得打开app推送,关注哟~~)

===【复试谈】回顾===

===相关推荐===

回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

中级战友

精华
    威望
    K币
    595 元
    注册时间
    2016-2-22
    沙发
    发表于 2018-1-4 14:36 来自手机 | 只看该作者
    考研英语复试备考经验总结
    研女郎绵绵
    2018年考研初试已经落下帷幕,这个时候真的不要再去想分数,去想学校,去想没考上怎么办的问题,尽情去撒欢吧,把缺失的联系、缺失的电影、熬过的夜残的脸统统补回来!毕竟这一年太苦逼太疲倦,心理的期望、失望不断重建又打碎循环反复,放弃了许多东西一心奔赴自己的梦想,因此考研结束了,就好好不管不顾地玩吧。
    我当时考研结束就去旅游了,整整半个月都没有看书,一直处于脱缰状态。一月中旬开始慢慢觉醒,因为距离分数公布越来越近了。每一年的考研初试分数都是在2月15日公布,今年应该也不例外。我当时在官网上查找了复试需要准备的书籍,并按照初试时候的状态立马投入到复试中。英语每个学校的要求不一样,但是无非就是这几种:英文自我介绍、英文简单对话,英文短文朗读并且当场翻译长难句。下面,我分别就以上三种情况跟大家分享一下我当时准备的方法,希望能对你们有用。
    1.英文自我介绍。我当时在考研帮论坛,跨考考研各种公众号上看到许多关于英文自我介绍的推送,于是将前辈的自我介绍杂糅,综合成适合自己的模版,首先介绍自己的基本情况,然后再谈谈自己的爱好,最后说一下自己读研的计划。现在贴出来既是对前辈的感谢也是为了造福更多学弟学妹,仅供参考:
    Good afternoon! I'm great honored to meet you here.Now allow me to give a brief self-introduction:
        I'm *******,23 years old , born in ***** city ,***Province.In year 2014,I entered ********University, majoring in 专业 . During those 4 years'study,I worked hard and I was always active in various activities . I gained the first scholarship for four times and I joined the Communist Party at the college.but when I finished my school, I realized that what I had learned was not enough for this target, I thought it would be great if I can continue my interest in that, so that was why I choose to further my study with a master degree.
        Well, in my spare time, I like soccer, pop music, and stamp, being a soccer fan, I always show my love to Manchester United and Ryan Giggs is my favorite. I also like English very much, and had passed Band six this year, but I do think it‘s still a long way to study it, so I wouldn’t give up my English studying, and improve my oral and listening ability.
    So that‘s all, thank you.

2.英文对话。英语对话是最容易暴露自己英文口语水平的环节,也猜不透老师会问什么,但是尽可能准备周全。如果复试时候老师问的问题你没有准备过,脑子一片空白不懂答也千万不要慌张,中式英语也是可以的。因为老师根本不会管你的语法正不正确,反而中式英语他还听懂了,当时的气场很重要,不要慌张,大胆说,说错老师也不会介意,也许他需要的只是你在那个场合下镇定自若的状态。下面我跟大家分享我当时准备的一些问题,具体还需要你们自己整合

(1) 介绍你的家乡(本科所在的城市、你对报考学校所在城市的印象,这些问题的答案都可以一样)
    My hometown is XX, a young city in XX Province. It is famous for its XX and XX. There are great scenes here, XX, XX, XX, and so on. Each year, many people come here for tour and investment. So I believe that, with the joint efforts of every person, a better future of XX is coming (round the corner).

(2) 介绍你的家庭
    In my family, there are three members, my farther, my mother, and I. My parents are workers, my father works very hard, and he is always fully occupied, so most of the housework is done by my mother, of course, while I am at home, I would help her. I love my parents and they love me, too. When I make a success, they are more excited than me, and support me to do better. Even though I failed, instead of blaming, they always share sorrow with me, and encourage me not to give up. During my preparation for graduate examination, the support from my family is always my momentum. Parents‘ love is unselfish, I am deeply affected, so I will do all what I can to repay them.

(3) 介绍你考研的原因
    During the past four years, I have learned a lot of professional knowledge and practical skills, but gradually, I realize it is not enough. In my opinion, further study is actually urgent for me to realize and finally achieve self-value. Life is precious, it is necessary to catch any opportunity for self-development, especially in the competitive modern society. Therefore, I prefer to go on for further education.

(4) 为什么选这个学校,这个专业?
     I am deeply impressed by the academic atmosphere when connecting to the web site of your department. In addition, I am attracted by the process of XX, and want to do something for XX. As the proverb says ‘process is the activity of today and the assurance of tomorrow.’ If I got a chance to study here, I would like to continue to accept professional training, in order to get ready for working in the future. I hope I can achieve my goal soon.

(5) 你未来的计划是什么?(读研期间的规划)
    There must be many things to learn if I were enrolled into my ideal research field. I hope I can build up a systematic view of XX, especially in the fields of XX. Sincerely, my wish is to get a complete comprehension of XX. On the other hand, I am dreaming of the participation of some relevant projects of my major, for this reason, I will get more experience in practice. And what‘s more, I expect to continue my study for doctorate degree, if it is possible. In a word, I am looking forward to making up a solid foundation for future profession which is based on three years of study here.

(6) 你还有没有其他爱好(课余时间都在干什么)
    In my spare time, I like reading books, collecting cards and coins, playing volleyball, communicating with friends, and so on.
    I also like English very much, I am fond of watching English films and listening to English songs, I passed College English Test Band six in September, 2003, I do believe there is still a long way for me to learn English well enough, however I will not shrink back, Because I realize that English is a bridge connected our country with the outside world. Learning English is the most direct and available method for intercourse among countries and also useful for us to get advanced knowledge and technology from other nations.

3.英语朗读、长难句翻译。这个又回到初试一直强调的——记单词!记单词!记单词!记单词真的一刻都不能放松,每天都要记,增加词汇量。准备复试,时间相对充裕,每天拿着考研真题反反复复朗读完形填空或者阅读,保持语感。阅读真题中有许多长难句,包括翻译也都是长难句,自己学着划分结构,不断练习当场翻译长难句的能力。

在期末码论文期间收到考研帮小编的邀请分享经验,非常感谢对我的信任,希望自己的点点经验真的对考研er有帮助。这段时间写论文写得有点语无伦次了,学弟学妹们将就看吧,不懂欢迎问我,一定知无不言言无不尽。研究生生活很美好,真的感谢自己当时撑过来了,所以将好运传递给你们,祝愿你们复试成功,明年今日可以坐在想去的学校给师弟师妹分享自己的复试经验。

来自iPhone客户端

回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

中级战友

精华
    威望
    K币
    517 元
    注册时间
    2016-2-15
    板凳
    发表于 2018-1-4 17:41 来自手机 | 只看该作者
    谢谢分享喔

来自Android客户端

回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

一般战友

精华
    威望
    K币
    151 元
    注册时间
    2015-3-4
    地板
    发表于 2018-1-4 17:53 来自手机 | 只看该作者
    谢谢分享哦

来自Android客户端

回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

精华
    威望
    K币
    32 元
    注册时间
    2017-3-25
    发表于 2018-1-4 17:56 来自手机 | 只看该作者
    谢谢学姐,大爱

来自Android客户端

回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

精华
    威望
    K币
    6 元
    注册时间
    2017-6-15
    发表于 2018-1-4 18:00 来自手机 | 只看该作者
    谢谢分享
    回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

一般战友

精华
    威望
    K币
    102 元
    注册时间
    2016-6-7
    发表于 2018-1-4 18:06 来自手机 | 只看该作者
    谢谢学姐分享,好详细,收藏了!

来自Android客户端

回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

精华
    威望
    K币
    40 元
    注册时间
    2014-4-4
    发表于 2018-1-4 18:09 来自手机 | 只看该作者
    谢谢学姐!
    回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

一般战友

精华
    威望
    K币
    188 元
    注册时间
    2016-1-3
    发表于 2018-1-4 18:14 来自手机 | 只看该作者
    谢谢学姐
    回复

使用道具 举报

头像被屏蔽

主题

帖子

积分

Banned

精华
    威望
    K币
    147 元
    注册时间
    2017-10-19
    发表于 2018-1-4 18:15 来自手机 | 只看该作者
    [BAD CONTENT]

来自iPhone客户端

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册 人人连接登陆

本版积分规则   

关闭

您还剩5次免费下载资料的机会哦~

扫描二维码下载资料

使用手机端考研帮,进入扫一扫
    在“我”中打开扫一扫,
    扫描二维码下载资料

关于我们|商务合作|小黑屋|手机版|联系我们|服务条款|隐私保护|帮学堂| 网站地图|院校地图|漏洞提交|考研帮

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 07:16 , Processed in 0.095789 second(s), Total 8, Slave 8(Usage:7.25M, Links:[2]1,1_1) queries , Memcache On.