威望
K币
105 元
注册时间
2016-6-6
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2016-6-13 13:56 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
   对于英语写作水平比较弱的考生,最好的办法就是要多背,句子要多背,模板范文都要多背,自己不会写就要多背多模拟,积累多了,自然就能下笔有神。分享9类表达的句子,大家可以背下来,写作时变化使用。

图表漫画类文章描述图表漫画句

From the cartoon we can see that_____

We can see from the cartoon that_____

As is indicated in the cartoon, _____

引出暗含主题句

We can deduce from these two vivid drawings that_____

What has been describe in the cartoon carries great implications for our life, esp. how  to_____

What it illustrates is a common phenomenon in today's society, and it conveys the symbolic meaning of_____

引出漫画人画图目的句

What is the purpose of the drawer of this cartoon? In the first place,_____. In the second place,_____

引出原因句

There are quite a few possible reasons suggested here. To begin with,_____. In the second place,_____. Finally,_____

There are some possible reasons for this tendency. To begin with,_____. In the second place,_____. Finally,_____

What caused the effect? There are at least two possible reasons. To begin with,_____. In the second place,_____

引出对策句

It is, therefore, necessary that efforts should be made to cope with the problem as early as possible

We should take immediate measures, for if the present situation continues as before, serious outcome will come up

As far as I am concerned, my suggestions as to ___are as follows

过渡句

It is clear that ___plays a important role in our life and work

There may be some other reasons responsible for ___, but I think what has been mentioned above is generally acceptable

This is my point of view as to how to___, and I am sure that my ideas are both sound and reasonable

举例子

A case in point is my neighbor, who_____

I'd like to quote a further example here

According to a recent survey made by professor Wang, head of social department in Peking University, 90% of the people across the country are suffering from the problem。

Another survey also shows that the trend is turning from bad to worse。

结论句

Only in this way can we____

列举意义的短语

In the first place, ___. In the second place, ___. Last but not the least, ___

To begin with, ___. Furthermore, ___. The most important of all, ___

On the one hand, ___.On the other hand, ___.In addition, ___

For one thing, ___. For another, ___. What's more, ___

First of all, ___. In the second place, ___. Conversely, ____

更多即时考研资讯资料,关注金程考研官方微信kaoyan_gfedu

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册 人人连接登陆

本版积分规则   

关闭

您还剩5次免费下载资料的机会哦~

扫描二维码下载资料

使用手机端考研帮,进入扫一扫
    在“我”中打开扫一扫,
    扫描二维码下载资料

关于我们|商务合作|小黑屋|手机版|联系我们|服务条款|隐私保护|帮学堂| 网站地图|院校地图|漏洞提交|考研帮

GMT+8, 2024-5-7 10:26 , Processed in 0.032549 second(s), Total 9, Slave 8(Usage:6.5M, Links:[2]1,1_1) queries , Memcache On.