K币
394 元
注册时间
2014-5-21
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2016-4-21 17:47 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
The definition of loser(1)
  Do you know about loser?it’s totally depend on how you define it.if you think it’s the player who lose in the LOL game.i bet you either may be godlike in every battle or you got enough fun from PVC.my definition you may guess from on the website i placed this article.
  Postgraduate Examination, these words are far from the country over the sea.but in china it’s a special chinese phenomenon like Spring Festival travel rush.but during the most important two days all the hotels near the college were no more available room.yeah we should also thanks to the Christmas and you should wish the room you booked won't be noisy.and sometimes I was wonder will there be a guy who do the both things that I mean he should sleep with his friends and think about xiao da da.that’s the one I appreciate.
  But what i want to say is what i learnt and got when i on the the way to become a loser,which take me 2 years.you may say “what 2 years? 2 years i can to the level of platinum or even diamond”.i want to say “do not be such a homeboy ok?”why don't you say “how many times you rolling the bedsheet with your friends”.if what am I going to say make you feel familiar with you should recall your KYlife and think about it.
  The story begins in a really hot place ,the temperature there is hot ,the food they eat is hot,but also the girl there is so hot that we call them xiang Mei zi,not the smell xiang.The eager to KY since from the moment I failed in gaokao,but,with my college life become enrich the reason is not just to remedy the gaokao as first.
  My mom told me you should prepare it earlier than the others.yea ! I should start it since from the second semester.if not how can the fool bird fly ahead.so I live with two li .I take it everywhere.one day,i heard from a upclass-girl I knew before who succeed to the TianjinUniversity. I give her a call ,she said :you can wait for the Outline of postgraduate entrance examination.after it come out.then you start.can you believe how excited am I.it's much more than your goddess call you to see the movie at night.you know what I mean.so Lesson one:do never listen to the others .you know,when you move on to catch the admission of your dreamy place ,there always will be a lot of sounds.every time you hear about something you should own a critical thinking and you should always having it.If not how could you keep clear-headed in such a exploding information today.
  soon the time went to third semester and June is coming.my fellows all begin to turn on the xueba model.no matter we experience the KYlife or not ,we all know that the summer vacation is the most important time to improve yourself obviously.but I made my big mistake here.l went home for I can't stand the high temperature in school.I can't sleep every night.but before I bought ticket to home I thought I would beat the spell that you can never learn something specially the mathematics. so LESSON 2:take good use of your summer vacation.it’s the best time to  Phoenix Nirvana .to nixi.you will see it.
  2 month later the dead bird,me,back to school .and I dream that it's totally OK without learning something at school.I'll be fine if I take all my efforts to work on it.so I decide to make a good environment that all the things should help me to do my KYlife. then I rent a apartment nearby the school with my GF.all the life-stuff like wash clothes and bedclothes ,clean the house,do the meal ,buy vegetables and so on.all I need to do is sitting in the Corner with the books around me focusing on the text I can't figure out.
how ideal is that?don't you think?I thought.that ‘s why I refuse my fellows who ask me to the library to study with them together many times.that’s the most regret thing I did.so lesson 3:it will be better for you to fight KY with a team together.and also the library is should be like your home.if you get that two qualifications.you will be strong enough to beat everything and pass every sufferings,even if you broke up with your B/GF. you got your dude there stand by you.and you will meet someone during KFlife!yeah !
with days went on and time flies.the judgement days is coming soon.and there isn't some big stuff to say about,except I haven't finish one paper of mathematics paper totally but read all the exercises with the answers .I thought mybe that is the thing only be did by the most stupid guy like me.so just a complain here .
since the time is went there .I believe everyone KYer’s ability is almost settled and I send my wishes to you guys.good luck!inner peace!and no regret.
instead.what I want to say was more than the above like the thing happened in the examination room the new friend I make.they all teach me something.but it sound too small to make you really realize it only by reading .maybe sometime I'll write some story about.
and this is the chapter one.yeah I didn't get it in the first time.
so my KYlife was two years and in my second I got the most tragic experience like I'm fight the illness,endless loneliness,friends broken up,relative past away,it's totally like living in the hell and with full of self-accusation and your heart tortured by your memories and life.
thank you for reading.
it'll be better for you to comment in English.   

评分

参与人数 1K币 +20 收起 理由
    考研帮 + 20

查看全部评分

回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

一般战友

精华
    威望
    K币
    340 元
    注册时间
    2015-2-26
    沙发
    发表于 2016-4-21 20:40 来自手机 | 只看该作者
    Thank you!
    回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

一般战友

精华
    威望
    K币
    394 元
    注册时间
    2014-5-21
    板凳
     楼主| 发表于 2016-4-21 21:51 | 只看该作者

thank you for taking time to read it
    回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

一般战友

精华
    威望
    K币
    394 元
    注册时间
    2014-5-21
    地板
     楼主| 发表于 2016-4-23 09:23 | 只看该作者
    。。
    回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

一般战友

精华
    威望
    K币
    342 元
    注册时间
    2015-9-21
    发表于 2016-4-23 13:14 来自手机 | 只看该作者
    I definitely make sure to bet that you are not an English major given the misorganization and orderlessness of the punctuations you have used in your typing.

来自Android客户端

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册 人人连接登陆

本版积分规则   

关闭

您还剩5次免费下载资料的机会哦~

扫描二维码下载资料

使用手机端考研帮,进入扫一扫
    在“我”中打开扫一扫,
    扫描二维码下载资料

关于我们|商务合作|小黑屋|手机版|联系我们|服务条款|隐私保护|帮学堂| 网站地图|院校地图|漏洞提交|考研帮

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 06:17 , Processed in 0.039842 second(s), Total 10, Slave 10(Usage:6.75M, Links:[2]1,1_1) queries , Memcache On.