1388 元
注册时间
2015-3-8
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2015-11-2 22:26 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
英语(二)十大必背小作文

Dear Sir or Madam,
      I am a third-year student majoring in history at Beijing Normal University. l am writing to seek your assistance to finance my forth year’s course.
      In the forth year, studying will be my priority and l will have to cut back on pat-time jobs off campus. That is why l seek you help though a student loan.
      I am still not clear about the conditions for applying for a student loan. Could you please send me the details about repayments , lending rates and duration? Many thanks for considering my request.
      Your sincerely,
      Li Ming

Dear Professor Bokenkamp,
I am very pleased to inform you that Peking University is organizing an academic conference entitled “Sino-US Conference on Philosophy and Religious Studies” on December 8-9 in Beijing.
You are cordially invited to participate in this important Chinese academic event as our guest speaker. You are welcome to participate fully in the activities of the conference, including workshops, seminars, and recreational activities. Your round-trip air ticket ,accommodation and meal expenses will be subsidized.
We look forward to seeing you at this conference and to having you as a significant part of this event. If you accept this invitation, please advise us of your date of arrival, so that we can make necessary arrangements.
Your sincerely,
Li Ming

Dear Editor,
     Many college students have no concept of thrift and frugality in their mind. They take it for granted that they spend their parents’ money before they start to  earn  for themselves after graduation.
     Their extravagant spending is primarily caused by following factors. First of all, most students are the only child. They are the apple of their family’s eyes and naturally get more attention and pocket money. In addition, with the improvement of living standards, parents can afford to spend more on their children.
     In my view, a college student, as a pure consumer, should learn to be thrifty. We should limit our expenses to daily necessities and should not buy whatever we want regardless of its cost. The habit of thrift can help us form right values and is favorable to our future development.
You truly,
Li Ming  

To Whom It May Concern,
I would like to thank you for asking me to go for an interview next Monday at 10:00 a.m.
Unfortunately, I have just been diagnosed a serious ear infection, which is requires surgery on the same day as the interview. I am sorry to say that I will therefore not able to make the interview, and I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you. If possible, I would like to postpone the interview until the latter next week.
I am looking forward to hearing from you. And again, I’ sorry for any trouble this may have caused you.
Your sincerely,
Li Ming

Dear Xiao Feng,
     I’m very sorry to learn of your illness. Everyone in our class misses you, and we are all hoping that you will get well and be back soon.
     You have been studying so hard recently, which easily leads to physical exhaustion and even a mental breakdown. We don’t know how you kept going so long under such a strain. Don’t push yourself too hard. Have a good rest before you coming back to college.
     By the time this email reaches you, you must be feeling a bit better. I’m sure that it won’t be long before you make a good recovery.
Your sincerely,
Li Ming

Dear Wang Cai,
     Thank you for your email dated December 1 about inquiring financial aid from Yale University. In response to your inquiry, l hope the following will be of use.
     All applicants must submit their applications for financial aid no later than January 31. Applicants who miss this date will not be considered for a grant. After receiving their applications, the scholarship committee will exercise its judgment in determining to whom a grant can be awarded and how much the amount of financial aid will be. Grant are awarded on basis of merit as well as need. However, all applicants must aware that the competition is very keen.
     Please do not hesitate to contact me if you require any further information.
Your sincerely,
Li Ming

Dear Sir or Madam,
  l am writing to complain about my recent holiday trip to Hainan, which was organized by your agency. My friend and I selected the one-week island tour starting on January 5th. Your agency promised that the hotel was four-star and the all-inclusive price covered breakfast and dinner.
  However, the hotel was not what l would consider four-star: the rooms was dirty, the beds uncomfortable, there was not enough breakfast, and the hotel refused to provide us with dinner. We had to spend a further 1000 yuan on dinners during our stay.
The tour in no matched the descriptions provided by your agency, which is unacceptable. Therefore we expect to be compensated for our extra expenses.
Your sincerely,
Li Ming

Dear Ethan,
l hear that you are planning a sightseeing trip to China. Well, l have just returned from a place l am sure you will enjoyXi’an, the capital of Shaanxi Province, and one of the most wonderful tourist destinations in the country.
Xi’an was the capital of thirteen dynasties, and so the place is full of ancient relics. l spend one week there, and didn’t have the chance to see even half of them. The major attractions is Terracotta Warriors and Horses, Big Wild Goose Pagoda and Banpo Neolithic Village.
Xi’an boasts plenty of modern hotels and restaurants, but they are not cheap,
so you need to take this into account. l hope that you will have as much fun as l had.
Your truly,
Li Ming  

Dear Sir or Madam,
l am organizing a group of students to pay a visit to the historical exhibition in your town. Therefore, l would be grateful if you could supply me with the following information.
First of all, what is the scale of the exhibition? What is its theme and what object are on display? Secondly, what are the dates between which the exhibition will be held, and what are the daily opening hours?
l must point out that l hope to bring over 30 students to the exhibition. So l would like to inquire if there is any student and/or group discount available. l look forward to your reply.
Your sincerely,
Li Ming

Dear Sir or Madam,
l have read your advertisement for an accountant in China Daily on December 9th, and would be grateful if you consider me favorably as an applicant for the position.
My professional training and experience could all contribute to my qualifications for the job. l graduated from the Department of Accounting in Guanghua Management School of Peking University in 2013. You will note my enclosed resume that l had been awarded the First Prize Scholarship four times for my outstanding academic performance. After graduation, l worked as an accountant at Apple (China) Electronic Ltd. l hope that such work experience can be taken into favorable consideration.
l have also enclosed a resume for your reference. l would like to extend my heartfelt appreciation if you could let me know the result of my application in due course.
Your sincerely,
Li Ming

这是本人的默写且经过仔细比对原文得到的版本,可能仍然存在纰漏,该版本仅用作学习交流。如有疑问,请参考原书《王江涛考研英语(二)满分写作》 或者微博私信我。

Weibo:饭饭cm
    回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

精华
    威望
    K币
    24 元
    注册时间
    2015-9-13
    沙发
    发表于 2015-11-3 23:06 来自手机 | 只看该作者
    恩恩恩恩
    回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

未激活ID

精华
    威望
    K币
    34 元
    注册时间
    2015-3-22
    板凳
    发表于 2015-11-4 17:58 来自手机 | 只看该作者
    棒棒!^O^
    回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

中级战友

精华
    威望
    K币
    1072 元
    注册时间
    2015-3-7
    地板
    发表于 2015-11-4 21:15 来自手机 | 只看该作者
    现在就开始背吗?

来自iPhone客户端

回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

一般战友

精华
    威望
    K币
    308 元
    注册时间
    2015-4-20
    发表于 2015-11-4 23:57 来自手机 | 只看该作者
    赞!!!
    回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

一般战友

精华
    威望
    K币
    300 元
    注册时间
    2014-11-2
    发表于 2015-11-5 08:26 来自手机 | 只看该作者
    厉害啊赞赞赞

来自Android客户端

回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

一般战友

精华
    威望
    K币
    198 元
    注册时间
    2015-5-10
    发表于 2015-11-5 09:33 来自手机 | 只看该作者
    厉害啊啊
    回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

精华
    威望
    K币
    48 元
    注册时间
    2015-10-4
    发表于 2015-11-5 10:39 来自手机 | 只看该作者
    赞!!!!
    回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

中级战友

精华
    威望
    K币
    1388 元
    注册时间
    2015-3-8
     楼主| 发表于 2015-11-5 12:27 来自手机 | 只看该作者
    chenhailong88 发表于 2015-11-3 23:06
    恩恩恩恩

(・ิϖ・ิ)っ

来自Android客户端

回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

中级战友

精华
    威望
    K币
    1388 元
    注册时间
    2015-3-8
     楼主| 发表于 2015-11-5 12:27 来自手机 | 只看该作者
    当当当当JY 发表于 2015-11-4 17:58
    棒棒!^O^

谢谢支持(・ิϖ・ิ)っ

来自Android客户端

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册 人人连接登陆

本版积分规则   

关闭

您还剩5次免费下载资料的机会哦~

扫描二维码下载资料

使用手机端考研帮,进入扫一扫
    在“我”中打开扫一扫,
    扫描二维码下载资料

关于我们|商务合作|小黑屋|手机版|联系我们|服务条款|隐私保护|帮学堂| 网站地图|院校地图|漏洞提交|考研帮

GMT+8, 2024-5-6 13:11 , Processed in 0.046003 second(s), Total 8, Slave 8(Usage:7.25M, Links:[2]1,1_1) queries , Memcache On.