1638 元
注册时间
2010-10-11
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2011-5-3 10:21 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
self-introduction 自我介绍
Good morning, professors.
First, I would like to thank you for giving me the opportunity to be interviewed here.
XX is my name, XX is my English name. I have majored in XX in XX university for almost four years, but I desire to take the major----XX, and pursue my study in your university. During the past four years, I have been studying hard and I was awarded and granded kinds of scholarships. At the same time, I have paid close attention to practical abilities. I have actively done experiments related to my subjects.
I am a boy(girl)at the age of XX,I am interested in sports, like playing volleyball, paying basketball, they are helpful tp relax and make me enegetic. Besides, I like browing lastest information about my favorite aspects, by the way, I enrich and widen my mind as well as catch up with frontiers.Most of all,I love the English best and get excellent scores in CET4 and 6,awarded in the spoken English contest.
I am outgoinng,active and responsible.No matter what I do,I always try my best to do well in every detail;no matter how difficult,I would rather finish it than give it up on the way.Thanks to this character,I made up mind to pursue study after graduation and make great achievements in science and my favorite field.
I live in a happy and harmonious family.Both of my parents are worker,they are sacrificed almost their effort to raise me,support my educaton.Thanks to their devotion,love,I could apply myself to study and postgraduate exam.What they have done for me has always inspired me to pursue my study .I do live up to my their expection.Today,I do hope I make best performance and live up to their expection.Today,I do hope you could give me an opportunity and I will spare no effor to work hard.Thank you for your time and attention. (查一下live up to 是什么意思,我不记得了)
Plans in the postgraduate study  研究生计划
Good afternoon,professors.
   If luckily I got the chance to learn Xxin XX university,I will concertrate on the study and reseach in the firld.First,I wii work hard to learn the theorietical knowledge,constructing a solid base for my future work;second,I would like to do some pratical work with the help of the supervisor and classmate.And through this,I can get something that cannot be acquired from the textbooka.Finally,I will make every effort to apply what I learn in class to practice,making some contribution to society with my tutor in your university.
Reasons for taking postgraduate exams 考研原因
(1)I further my study for several reasons.First I do believe that what I have learnt is a promising subject,which will play important role in our society with rapid evolutio of society,but what I have learnt is superficial and not enough for the praactical use.Second,I find that my major is not welcome currently;furthering my study is helpfulto lay solid and profound foundation for future improvement,and helpful to hunt for a better job in this field.Therefore,I am sure I will be a wellqualified man in my major after three years’ learning in your university.
(2) I further my study for several reasons.First I am not interested in my major when I began to learn it since I was freshman though I tried to love it.So I made up my mind to strive for my favorate subject----xx.Second,my parents have been encouraged me to pursure master degree,they believe the master degree will help me look for a better job though I don’tthink so.I n a word,I am pleased to continue my study after graduation and study in your university.
(根据你的情况在这两个里面选一个就可以了)
My hometown 我的家乡
XX is my hometown,which is located in xx of xxprovince,xx played a very important role in Chinese history.So it has a profound cultural background and many great heritage sites have been well reserved.Like huanghelou ,which was built in the dynasty of Beizhou.Meanwhile,my home town has rich natural resources,being famous for its Salt Lake.All these natural resources have greatly promoted the local economic dexelopment.
(根据你家的情况套用这个格式改写一下)
My university 我的大学
I will graduate from xx university this June,which was built by Kongxiangxi in 1907 and has history of over 100 years.While steping into schoolgate,you can find ancient buildings with unique styles,of course,ther are surrounded by all kinds of plants.No doubt,my university is one of most beautiful schoola in China.Over 100 years,it has developed into a comprehensive university with the aim at cultivating agricultal talents for China.To now,it has cultivated many which are famous at home and abroad.During my study here,I have learnt not only what I am ignorant but also how to be a man.
About family 关于家庭
I have in a happy and harmonious family.My parents are civilians.My father does business and earn money to raise my family and pay for my education;my mother is a house wife who is responsible for all the house work.Both of them are diligent ang honest.However,no matter how hard they work every day,they never fail to pay less attention to my study,therefore,they have almost sacrificed all their efforts to raise me and pay for my education.Their love and devotion have always been my power to go on with my study.I do hope I will not live up to their hope for me this time.

6、choose school 选择学校
Why do I choose to continue my study in your university? For the question, I would like to explain in three aspects. First I love my major---××,and I find your university has many experts and professors who are famous at home and abroad ,I believe I can be well cultivated. Second, I heard that your university has strongly academic atmosphere, it is helpful for my study. Finally, I find your university is well-known for this major and postgraduates can be offered better access to job. I do hope I will pursue study in your university.

7、personal hobbies 个人爱好
Three of my favorite hobbies are sports, reading and thinking. First I am fond of sports, like playing football, volleyball and badminton, it helps me to relax when I am under pressure of heavy study load .No doubt ,it also helps me keep fit, make me energetic and train my spirit of teamwork. Second, reading all kinds of books, like magazines, journals and website, helps me enrich my mind and widen my horizon, especially catch up with the frontiers. By reading ,I can make my mind active and knowledgeable. Third, doing everything, I like thinking over and over again. I believe “reflecting makes me wise !” Therefore, I think I always hold unique ideas about subjects and some daily affairs.  

8、personalities 个人品质
1)What is your greatest strength?
All of my characters , responsibility is my greatest strength .No matter what things I do ,important or unimportant ,I always earnestly and carefully do them till I finish them. No matter who I help ,I would try my best to make it perfect till others are fully pleased when I accept them .While doing everything ,I would rather do every detail better than finish it carelessly .I do believe everyone can be excellent once he or she is truly responsible. And I believe I can be excellent when I am accepted by your university.
2)What’s your greatest weakness?
It is beyond any question, everyone has his or her weakness. I have no exception. For me, I would like to do everything perfectly and desire to do well in ever detail, so that everyone is pleased . For example, I am eager to get full score in exams. To make it true, I spare no effort to study and confine myself to textbook under the teaching plans; what’s worse, I never make it true, I lose many valuable things in myself because of being perfect. However, I believe this character is helpful to my research if cure of my weakness slightly.

9、personal experience 个人经历
Describe one of your successful and failure experiences
What I have been impressed for good is that I made up my mind to further my study after graduation. At the first, I have made the academic performance for a long time. Everyone said I was hopeless in the study and I must fail in the first exam of postgraduate. However, I was ever angry with their conclusion and determined to show they are absolutely wrong. From then on, I pull myself together and make the most of my time to study. With almost one year’s effort , I took the exam and did well out of their expectation. I am proud of my success in  the first exam and do believe I will win success in the interview.

评分

参与人数 1威望 +30 收起 理由
    河蟹河蟹 + 30 感谢您的热心交流,辛苦了。

查看全部评分

回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

精华
    威望
    K币
    88 元
    注册时间
    2011-4-9
    沙发
    发表于 2011-5-3 21:55 | 只看该作者
    回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

一般战友

精华
    威望
    K币
    144 元
    注册时间
    2011-3-30
    板凳
    发表于 2011-5-5 20:23 | 只看该作者
    贴好
    回复

使用道具 举报

头像被屏蔽

主题

帖子

积分

Banned

精华
    威望
    K币
    19 元
    注册时间
    2011-4-30
    地板
    发表于 2011-8-6 17:00 | 只看该作者
    [BAD CONTENT]
    回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

一般战友

精华
    威望
    K币
    264 元
    注册时间
    2011-7-18
    发表于 2012-3-16 08:45 | 只看该作者
    谢谢~~~~
    回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

一般战友

精华
    威望
    K币
    378 元
    注册时间
    2010-10-17
    发表于 2012-3-17 18:45 | 只看该作者
    好帖呀~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~感激不尽~~~~~~~~~~
    回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

一般战友

精华
    威望
    K币
    38 元
    注册时间
    2011-3-6
    发表于 2012-3-31 18:57 | 只看该作者
    顶............
    回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

精华
    威望
    K币
    32 元
    注册时间
    2011-9-21
    发表于 2013-2-17 17:47 | 只看该作者
    ganxiefenxiang!
    回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

中级战友

精华
    威望
    K币
    1540 元
    注册时间
    2009-2-12
    发表于 2013-2-18 01:14 | 只看该作者
    财大英语复试不考自我介绍。。。考也几句
    回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

一般战友

精华
    威望
    K币
    247 元
    注册时间
    2009-4-17
    发表于 2013-2-22 18:48 | 只看该作者
    感谢
    回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册 人人连接登陆

本版积分规则   

关闭

您还剩5次免费下载资料的机会哦~

扫描二维码下载资料

使用手机端考研帮,进入扫一扫
    在“我”中打开扫一扫,
    扫描二维码下载资料

关于我们|商务合作|小黑屋|手机版|联系我们|服务条款|隐私保护|帮学堂| 网站地图|院校地图|漏洞提交|考研帮

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 07:15 , Processed in 0.091434 second(s), Total 21, Slave 21(Usage:7.25M, Links:[2]1,1_1) queries , Memcache On.