K币
435 元
注册时间
2009-10-11
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2010-5-18 22:48 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
一.        分值:小作文 (100字)10分
二.        小作文类型:感谢信(thanks),祝贺信(congratulation),道歉信(apology),邀请信(invitation) 倡导信(建议信)(suggestion); 投诉信(complaint),询问信(inquiry)请求信(require)婉拒信(decline),求职信(application),推荐信(recommendation),公告(notice)备忘(memo),

三.        小作文格式:三三原则1.三个逗号;2.三个段落;3.三个永恒
1.        三永恒:Jan.9th, 2011,  Dear XX,  Yours,
2.        三逗号:日期中,称呼后,署名后
3.        三段式:首段说明写信意愿和目的+第二段展开内容+末端呼应首段,再一次强调写信用意,并表达祝愿。
四.        小作文格式注意事项:
1.日期的格式和位置;-----Jan.9th,2011 在右上角
2.称呼的格式:Dear Sir, Dear Madam Helen, Dear John, Dear Professor Smith,
  男士:Mr.    女士:Mrs./ Ms./Miss   教授、博士:Prof./Dr.
  市长,法官,议员,其他高官:Hon.(Honorable,尊敬的)
  编辑:Editor
不清楚对方姓名:Dear Sir/Sirs, Dear Madam/Madams, Dear Sir or Madam, To Whom It May Concern,
3. 署名的格式:右下角,Yours sincerely, Sincerely yours, Sincerely,
4.正文开头空四格
A letter of Congratulations
                                                 Jan.10th, 2011
Dear Jack,
I am so delighted to hear that you have just been admitted into the prestigious Peking University. Please accept my heartiest congratulations to you!
This is a special moment for you and all the friends as well as relatives, and I do want to share the happiness with you.  After years of hard and creative work and study, you have finally got what you really deserve. I’m convinced that this will be a new beginning, a chance for you to embrace a broader future.
I wish you good luck and keep pursuing a brighter future.
                                                                     Sincerely yours,
                                                                        Li  Ming
五.        小作文内容注意事项:
1.        娓娓道来+洗耳恭听
2.        晓之以理+声泪俱下
3.        画龙点睛+无路可退
例子1:
一. I’m writing to ask you to marry me. Will you marry me?
二. These days, I have been thinking about the beautiful memories we have created together. One idea comes into my mind, maybe it’s time we made commitments to our everlasting love. Would I be lucky enough to get the “yes” from you?

例子2:
一.        我真的不舍得和你说再见,  我已经很依赖你了。
二. 如果我不会总缠着你,请不要以为我舍得和你说再见了
     你不懂我那一瞬间的失落,是多么想伸出手去抓住你
     你要明白正是为了爱,才悄悄的收起对你的依赖

例子3:见下面的一封情书

Jan.9th, 2011
Dear Teacher Zhang,
     I’m one of your millions of students, I came to attend your English class last week, in which I acquired much information about writing skills.  In the meantime, I learned another more important thing by accident. I may be shot by a magic arrow.
    I can’t help recalling the beautiful moment at which you came into my sight. You were wearing a gracious dress, which brought me the feeling of elegance immediately; the attempting smile on your charming face attracted me deeply. Walking in the sun, you seemed to me like an angle from the paradise. It was more of your inner beauty that drew my attention irresistibly, the humorous way you taught English as well as the broad knowledge of English you accumulated inspired my zeal for English right away.
    I would really like to invite you to have a meaningful date with me, I’m convinced that spending a day with you would surly exceed the meaning of reading books for a whole week for me. Please do give me this chance to get close to English. I would appreciate it with my whole heart.
                                                                                              Sincerely yours,
                                                                                                           Li Ming

经典句子,开启走向成功作文的大门。
If I had a single flower for every time I think about you, I could walk forever in my garden.
假如每次想起你我都会得到一朵鲜花,那么我将永远在花丛中徜徉。
Within you I lose myself, without you I find myself wanting to be lost again.
有了你,我迷失了自我。失去你,我多么希望自己再度迷失。

小作文分类模版:
感谢信(表达感谢并说明原因---说明自己曾受到对方的帮助---再次感谢并表达回报愿望)tip:信的末尾尽量表达希望回报对方。
I’m writing to extend my gratitude to you for your charming hospitality.我写信来表达我对你的盛情款待的感激之情。
I take this opportunity to express to you my deep appreciation for the kind assistance you rendered me.我借此机会对您给予我的帮助表示深深地感谢。
It is my great honor/pleasure to show my hearty thanks to you for…很荣幸能借此机会向你表达我衷心的感谢。
In this letter I would like to convey my heartiest thanks to you for your kindness and hospitality. 我想通过这封信表达感谢,感谢您对我的热情招待。
Your generous help and tender care made me feel warmly welcomed and transformed my first XX trip into a beautiful memory. 你们的慷慨和对我的关心使我此行非常愉快,而我的第一次XX也因此变成了美好的回忆。
I feel obliged to thank you. 非常感谢你们。
Thank you again for your kindness and I hope that I will have the opportunity to return your charming hospitality. 再次感谢您的友好,希望有机会回报您的款待。
祝贺信(说明事由并表达衷心的祝贺---评论实践,赞扬收信人----再次表达良好愿望)tip:第二段赞扬对方的优秀能力和取得成功的原因,并展望他将来美好的发展前景)
I am much delighted to learn that… 我很高兴听说…
This is a special and happy moment for you and I am proud of your achievement.这是一个特殊的时刻,一个高兴地时刻,我为你的成就感到自豪。
XX will not only pose a great challenge to you, but also fundamentally enhance your ability comprehensively. XX不仅给了你一个很大的挑战,同时也将综合地提高你的能力。
I believe this position will be a new beginning, and a chance for you to embrace a fuller life and pave the way for a brilliant future career. 我相信这是一个新的开始,这个机会将使你拥有一个更加充实的生活,并为你灿烂的将来打下基础。
Please accept my most sincere congratulations! 请接受我最诚挚的祝福。
My excitement is beyond any word.兴奋之情无以言喻
It’s so great to be informed of the news that…很高兴得知…
Congratulations to you on your latest prize.祝贺你最近取得的奖
You are always the greatest pride of we Chinese.你一直是我们中国人的骄傲。
Edison once said: “Genius is 1% inspiration and 99% perspiration.”爱迪生曾说过:天才是1%的灵感加上99%的汗水
道歉信 (表达歉意---说明具体原因,提出补救办法---再次道歉,希望得到原谅)tips:犯错理由必须合理;解释完理由后尽量提供一个合适的补救办法。
I sincerely apologize for my careless mistake, as well as for any inconvenience thus caused to you.我真诚的为我的失误和因此给你带来的不便向你道歉。
The pity is that I can’t do sth…很遗憾我不能做.
I feel terribly sorry for missing the chance of… 错过…我很遗憾
Please do accept my deep apology to you.请一定要接受我对你深深地抱歉。
Much to my regret that I am unable to attend your party.很遗憾我不能去.
I’m sorry to inform you that I can’t do… due to X.我很遗憾地告知您,因为…我不能…
I really hope that you can understand that I didn’t mean it.我真的和你希望你能理解我并不是有意要做这件事情的。
I would be very much obliged if you could grant me another chance. 要是你能再给我一次机会我会不胜感激。
I really hope you can understand my situation and accept my apology.我真的希望你能理解我的处境并接受我的道歉。
I assure you that such matter will never happen again.我保证这样的事以后不会再发生了。
Is it possible for me to make up my fault to you? 我可以弥补我的过错吗?
Will you kindly excuse me for not being able to do sth. 你能原谅我不能做某事吗?
Please do allow me to say sorry again. 请允许我再次道歉。
邀请信 (说明邀请目的----说明活动安排----期待尽早回复)tips: 要说明活动的详细信息,包括时间,地点,内容,有哪些人参加。语气要诚挚。
I have the honor to invite you to… 邀请您参加…,我感到很荣幸。
We would be particularly honored by your distinguished presence. 如果您能出席,我们将十分荣幸。
We would like to extend to you an invitation to… 我们很高兴地邀请您…
I wonder if there is any chance for you to come to… 不知道你能否来…
You are sincerely invited to attend the XX as our honored guest. 我们衷心邀请您最为贵宾。
It would be my great pleasure for me to share important moment with you.我非常想和你分享那些重要的时光。
We will cover all the expenses involved. 我们将承担所有相关费用。
There are arrangements for…, which I am sure you will thoroughly enjoy. 我还安排了…相信你一定会玩的很开心。
The dinner starts at… so that we can have a nice and long evening.晚饭将于…开始,这样我们就能享受一个漫长且愉快的晚上。
I would love for you to attend, so please let me know your decision. 我非常希望你能来,请告诉我你的决定。
The favor of a reply is requested. 等待回信。
Please confirm your participation at your earliest convenience. 请早日告知能否参加。
建议信 (自我介绍,说明目的----委婉地提出建议及改进措施,或提出忠告---礼貌地总结或期盼回复)tips: 建议信语言一定要委婉,礼貌。在提出缺点之前先肯定其优点。
Consequently, I feel it urgent to bring forward effective solutions to tackle the problem.因此,我觉得已经刻不容缓地需要提出这个难题的解决方案了。
I’m writing to advise you of the pressing situation we are facing currently. 写信是想就我们当前面临的紧急情况提出一些建议。
To my humble opinion, to save the situation from future aggravating, measures should be taken immediately. 就我看来,为了扭转情况继续恶化,我们应该立即采取措施。
I hope that you will find my recommendations/suggestions useful in our collective/joint efforts to… 我希望我的建议能在我们公共努力…中起作用。
I would like to take the opportunity to express my opinions about sth. 我想利用这个机会来表达我对某事的看法。
I feel that it would be beneficial to express my views concerning sth. 我想就某事提出我的观点,这对某事有帮助。
I feel it’s my obligation to make some suggestions with regard to/regarding sth. 我觉得就某事提出一些建议是我的责任。
I will try to give some constructive advice on sth.我试着就某事给一些有建设性的建议
I would be more than happy if my proposal could be considered and positive changes take place in these regards.如果您能够考虑我的这些建议并使学校在以上方面做出改进,我将感激不尽。
To solve the problem, in my mind, we should…为了解决这一问题,我的看法是…
I would really appreciate your kindness if you could take my advice/application into consideration. 要是您能好好考虑我的建议/申请,我一定会非常感谢您的。
投诉信 (说明投诉问题---描述具体情况---期待解决方案)tips: 语气要冷静,郑重,不必过于礼貌,但不能进行人身攻击;在描述问题时尽量采用被动句式,使描述更加客观合理。
I venture to write to complain about… 我冒昧写信来投诉…
I’m writing to make a complaint about…我写信是为了投诉…
It is a great pity that we find there is something wrong with…很遗憾,我们发现..有问题
I would like to draw your attention to the problem that…我想让你知道…问题
I have been pleased with your services for years, but now I feel very disappointed. 我一直对你们的服务很满意,但是如今我很失望。
One annoying aspect of your service is… 你的服务中一个令人不满的地方是…
I hope you will give due attention to this matter.希望对此您能给予足够的重视。
I hope you can make an investigation into this matter as soon as possible. 我希望你能尽快调查此事。
I would appreciate it very much if you could get this problem settled as soon as possible. 要是你能尽早的解决这个问题,我将非常感激。
Would you please let me know whether or not you can solve the problem as soon as possible? 你能尽快告诉我是否可以解决这个问题。
I hope you can take my complaints seriously. 我希望你认真对待我的投诉。
询问信 (自我介绍,说明目的---具体询问事宜---表达感谢,期盼回复) tips: 语气比较正式,表达感激之情。
I am writing to ask for information about… 我写信来询问…的信息
It would be greatly appreciated if you could provide us with… 如果你能提供…我将不胜感激
I would be grateful to receive a prompt reply. 希望您能尽快回信。
Would you please let me know whether such… is available? 你能告诉我有这样的…吗?
I would be most grateful if you could send me information regarding/concerning… 如果您能为我提供有关…的信息,我将不胜感激。
Your prompt attention to this letter would be highly appreciated. 希望您能及时关注此信,将不胜感激。
I would be much obliged to you if you could let me know the related information. 如果你能告诉我相关信息,我将很感激。
请求信 (介绍自己,提出请求---说明原因及其他事项---表达谢意,期盼答复)tips:由于是给不熟悉的人写信,所以有必要适当的自我介绍一下;由于需要提出请求,一定要表达感谢之情
I am writing in the hope of your assistance to do sth. 我写信希望你能帮我做某事。
Thank you for your time. 谢谢你抽出时间。
I wonder if you could spare some time to help me with sth. 不知道可不可以占用您的一点时间帮我做某事。
Could you please do me the favor of doing sth? 你能不能帮我做某事?
I would like to pay for the relevant expense by cash or credit card. 我愿意通过现金或者信用卡支付相关费用。
I am looking forward to a prompt reply from you. 希望尽快得到你的答复。
辞职信 (提出辞职---说明原因,表示遗憾或感谢---期盼回复)tips: 语气一定要诚恳,尤其是要表达遗憾的心情,同时对原雇主曾给自己这份工作机会表达感激之情。
I am writing to inform you of my intention of withdrawing from my current position. 我写信是想辞去我目前的工作。
I am sorry to inform you by this letter that I plan to resign my present job. 我很遗憾地告诉你我将辞去目前的工作。
I find it inappropriate for me to take my current position here for the following reasons. 我发现我不适合现岗位,理由如下。
Therefore, I have decided to quit the job after much deliberation. 因此,经过深思熟虑我决定辞职。
The primary reasons for my resignation are as follows. 我辞职的主要原因如下。
What I have leaned in the university can’t meet the requirement of this position. 我大学所学知识无法胜任这个职位。
It has been my genuine pleasure to work for you during the past months/ years. 在过去几个月/几年,我真的很高兴为你工作。
I have enjoyed working with you and all the staff. 我一直很高兴能与您和其他同事一起工作。
I feel terribly sorry for the inconvenience I have caused. 对于由此对公司造成的不便,我深感抱歉。
I would appreciate it if you could accept my resignation. 如果您能批准我的辞职,我将不胜感激。
求职信(申请信) (自我介绍,说明求职目的--- 展示个人能力,经历及求职动机---希望得到面试机会,表达感谢)tips: 由于篇幅短,尽可能推销自己,所以在求职信中笼统概述自己的求学和工作经历,突出一到两点吸引眼球的闪光点。
I am writing to apply for the position of… 我写信申请…的岗位。
I’m writing to show my keen interest in the position of … 我写信来表达我对…职位浓厚的兴趣。
I would like to apply for the position mentioned in your advertisement in…(报纸) of…(日期)我想应聘贵公司在某日在某报纸上刊登照片的职位。
I would like to inquire whether there is at present a vacancy position in your company. 我想了解贵公司是否有职位空缺。
My main reasons for my confidence in this position lies in… 我对这份工作的自信在于…
I trust myself that I have the appropriate qualifications and experience for this post. 我相信我有胜任这份工作的资格和经验。
Not only have I excellent academic performance in all courses, I also possess the rich experience of… 我不仅所有课程都优秀,而且还有丰富的…经验。
My interactive personal skills and teamwork spirit are also appropriate for this post. 我的人际交往能力和团队合作精神也非常适合这份工作。
I have much spare time this semester, which can ensure my time commitment for the internship. 这个学期我有很多课外时间,可以保证有充分的时间实习。
Please find more details in my enclosed resume. 详细资料,请看附件。
I would be grateful if you could arrange an interview at your earliest convenience. 要是您能尽快安排面试,我将十分感谢。
Thank you for your time and patience, and I would greatly appreciate it if you could grant me an interview. 感谢您的时间和耐心,如果您能给我一次面试机会,我将非常感激。
推荐信 (介绍自己,说明与被推荐人的关系----说明推荐人的情况,推荐原因,介绍被推荐人的能力,人品,性格等---总结出被推荐人能胜任某项学习会或工作,表示期待与感谢)tips: 内容要符合事实;突出相关性;
I take great pleasure in recommending to you XX非常高兴能向您推荐XX
I strongly recommend him to you with no reservation. 我毫无保留地向您推荐他。
She is highly motivated, energetic, reliable and cheerful, and above all she has strong interpersonal skills. 她动力十足,精力旺盛,为人可靠,天性乐观,最重要的是她有很强的人际交往能力。
I am confident that with his intelligence, diligence, and extensive knowledge and experience, he has great potential for developing into a very fine scholar. 他聪明,勤奋,知识面宽,经验丰富,有成为顶尖学者的巨大潜力,对此我很有信心。
He has a stable personality and high sense of responsibility. 他个性稳重,具有高度责任感。
He is initiative, independent and has good communication skills. 他积极主动,独立,并有良好的交流技能。
He is willing to work under pressure with leadership quality. 他愿意在压力下工作,并具有领导素质。
In closing, it is my belief that XX is competent for the …总之,我相信XX能胜任…
She has got enough attributes t**lf popular in any group.她的品质足以让她在任何团队里都大受欢迎。
通知 (写明相关信息,如时间,地点等---简单说明活动内容或背景---署名)tips: 需写题目为Notice/Announcement; 告示内容包括活动内容,时间,地点,参加人员以及其他必要的细节;结尾写署名,这里一般不写Li Ming;
To improve… there is going to be a… on Jan.3th, 2010. 为了提高…,在2010年1月3日将举办…
All professors and associate professors are requested to meet in地点 on 日期, at几点 to discuss questions concerning… 所有教授和副教授将于某时某刻在某地开会讨论关于…的问题
                                                 Notice
There is going to be a ………………………………………………………………………………………………………lecture…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..
All the teachers and students are welcome to attend this lecture.
                                                                              English Department
                                                                                Jan.9th, 2011
备忘录 (写明收文人,发文人,日期和事由---说明具体事情及原因---补充细节)tips: 活动通知需要说明时间,地点,需要做的准备以及其他注意事项。需要正式和礼貌的语气。
To: All students of the English Department
Date: Jan.9th, 2011
Subject: Spring Excursion
As spring arrives and the weather turns to be more agreeable, the department has decided to organize a spring excursion in suburban XX, which is not far from the city, on this Sunday, Jan.12th. Activities include mountain-climbing and a picnic. All students of the English Department are encouraged to participate. We remind you of the necessity of bringing some food and water, as well as wearing comfortable shoes.
We will meet at the west gate of the university at 9 a.m., Sunday; a bus has been arranged. Please be punctual so that we have enough time to enjoy the beautiful nature.

便签 (说明事情即可。)tips: 比较随意;但必须交代清楚时间,地点,事件,原因。
                                                                                      Jan.9th, 2011
Dear Johnson,
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                                  Yours,
                                                                                   Li Ming

评分

参与人数 1威望 +20 收起 理由
    shn521 + 20

查看全部评分

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册 人人连接登陆

本版积分规则   

关闭

您还剩5次免费下载资料的机会哦~

扫描二维码下载资料

使用手机端考研帮,进入扫一扫
    在“我”中打开扫一扫,
    扫描二维码下载资料

关于我们|商务合作|小黑屋|手机版|联系我们|服务条款|隐私保护|帮学堂| 网站地图|院校地图|漏洞提交|考研帮

GMT+8, 2024-4-27 10:30 , Processed in 0.041319 second(s), Total 12, Slave 10(Usage:6.75M, Links:[2]1,1_1) queries , Memcache On.