21952 元
注册时间
2008-3-25

考研论坛2010年上半年优秀版主

发表于 2009-2-17 18:57 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Kobe and Shaq get it together one last time
科比和鲨鱼的最后一次联欢
                                                          翻译:X

Kobe Bryant and Shaquille O'Neal, famous for feuding as Lakers and rarely more than cordial since the breakup, are best buds at NBA All-Star game and are named co-MVPs in West's 146-119 victory.
科比和奥尼尔在湖人时以长期不和而闻名,而自从分道扬镳以后也很少见到他们能够热情友好的对待彼此。而今天他们是全明星赛上表现最好的球星,带领西部以146比119战胜东部,并共同举起全明星MVP。
Reporting from Phoenix -- Say goodbye to the ones and only.
来自菲尼克斯报道--对这一对组合说再见吧。
Good times, bad times, Shaquille O'Neal and Kobe Bryant had their share, but if Sunday night's All-Star game was their last time, it was one for all time.
鲨鱼和科比在一起有过快乐也有过不愉快的时候,但如果周日的全明星赛是他们最后一次并肩作战,他们将永远不可能携手共进了。
Bryant scored 27 points, O'Neal had 17 and the former Lakers teammates were named co-MVPs as the West crushed the East, 146-119.
科比砍下27分,鲨鱼得到17分,这两位昔日的湖人组合率领西部击溃东部,共同获得MVP。

Appropriately enough, it was the third All-Star most-valuable-player award for each, joining Michael Jordan and Oscar Robertson. Only Bob Pettit ever won four.
而凑巧的是,这是两个人的第三次全明星MVP,此外乔丹和罗伯逊在职业生涯也获得过三次全明星MVP。只有鲍勃·佩蒂特得过四次。
"The Big Legendaries," O'Neal proclaimed afterward, putting his arm around Bryant.
“这是个伟大的传奇。”鲨鱼在赛后搂着科比说道。
They also did a joint postgame news conference, with O'Neal plainly nostalgic . . . and Bryant plainly not.
他们还共同参加了赛后的记者招待会,鲨鱼显然很怀念过去……但科比确没有。
"It felt like old times." O'Neal said. "I miss those times. He was really looking for me, especially when we went to a pick-and-roll and Rashard Lewis was on me. He was really looking for me."
“我喜欢过去的日子。”鲨鱼说道。“我想念那些时候,他总是传球给我,特别是但我们掩护转身切入刘易斯防我的时候,他真的在找我的位置传球给我。”
To which Bryant replied:"We're not going to go watch 'Steel Magnolias,' or something like that, you know what I'm saying? Crying, all that stuff. We had a good time. That's all."
而科比则回应到:“我们又不是再看《钢木兰》之类的影片,你应该知道我在说什么吧?为了那些事情,哭吧。我们曾经有过美好的时光。仅此而已。”
Of course, O'Neal has a good reason to be nostalgic. No one expected him to be an All-Star again at 36, including Shaq.
当然,鲨鱼有理由去怀旧。没有人会期望36岁的他还能够再成为全明星,包括奥尼尔在内。
If this was his farewell tour, he went out like Shaquille O'Neal, donning a white mask in pregame introductions and doing a dance number with the Jabberwockees troupe, who looked like Munchkins in white masks, next to him.
如果这是他的告别演出,他会以鲨鱼的方式,戴着一个白色的面具在赛前介绍球星时和说唱乐团一起跳个不停,像曼基康猫一样。
"The Jabberwockees are the best dance crew out there, and I just wanted to be different," O'Neal said. "I realize this may possibly be my last one, so I wanted to make it memorable for myself and the fans."
“那些说唱歌手们已经是最好的舞者了,我只是想表现出与众不同的地方,”鲨鱼说道。“我意识到这可能也许是我最后一次参加全明星了,所以我仅仅是想让这一切变得对于我和球迷们有纪念意义。”

It was the best thing that had happened in days for the host Suns, or the only good thing. Otherwise, the event was a massive bummer for them, coming as it did at such an inconvenient time.
这是东道主太阳队最近发生的最好的事情了,或者说是唯一一件好事。在这个全明星的娱乐时间,他们却在面对一些不快乐的事情。
Amid reports they are about to fire Terry Porter and replace him with Alvin Gentry, and/or trade Amare Stoudemire, the question seemed to be which would last longer, All-Star weekend or the Suns.
媒体们报道他们将解雇波特里特而让金特里来担任主教练,而且还打算交易斯塔德迈尔,这些问题对于全明星东道主太阳来说似乎还得持续一段时间。
Not that Stoudemire looked at all uncomfortable. Finding a large throng of press people waiting for him at Friday's media session, he asked, "What's going on at Stoudemire's table? Cocktails on me?"
并不是斯塔德迈尔表现不好。当在周五媒体见面会时被一群记者围住时,他反问道,“我的桌子上有特别的东西么?鸡尾酒?”
This wasn't Phil Jackson's idea of how to spend a weekend off, either, which Commissioner David Stern noted, wryly, when asked about the All-Star selection process.
杰克逊并不想成为这届全明星的主教练,当被问到这届全明星确定过程的时候,斯特恩表情冷漠。
"This is a tough league," Stern said. "We've got lots of unhappy people. They get unhappy if they don't get elected, they get unhappy if I don't select them if there's an injury.
“这对联盟来说是个很难的问题,”斯特恩说道。“我们有一大堆想要进全明星的球员。如果他们没有被选中他们会他们会不高兴,如果在他们受伤的时候我们不选他们他们也会不高兴。”
"Sometimes they get unhappy if I do select them -- oh, no, that's Phil Jackson."
“有时候我们选了他们,他们也会不高兴--噢,不,这个人只会是杰克逊。”
If Jackson had to be here, nothing was going to stop him from pairing O'Neal and Bryant, who won him three titles, amid misunderstandings.
如果杰克逊不得不在这儿,他一定会让鲨鱼和科比一同作战,他们为他夺过三次总冠军,不过他们之间也有些误会。
In the first quarter, Jackson let Bryant, a starter, stay on the court when he subbed the rest of the first unit out and brought in O'Neal.The West then went on a 19-0 run that took them from 12 points behind into the lead.
在第一节的时候,杰克逊让科比一个首发呆着场上,然后把其余首发放在板凳上,让鲨鱼和其他几个替补上场。之后西部以一个19比0的攻击波将比分从落后12分转变成领先。
With the West up 92-83 in the third quarter, O'Neal came back in to play alongside Bryant and they broke the game open.
在第三节西部以92比83领先的时候,鲨鱼再次上场与科比并肩作战,然后他们将整个比赛变得精彩纷呈。

However, Jackson admitted he was surprised to see them become co-MVPs. "That's the first time I ever saw an MVP who played 11 minutes," Jackson said.
不过,杰克逊在看到他们两个一起成为MVP时也很惊讶。“这是我第一次看到一个MVP只上场11分钟。”杰克逊说道。
That was how many O'Neal played, but that didn't count his pregame dance, another big hit.
这是鲨鱼的上场时间,但是这并没有包括赛前的那段舞,那也是一个很好的表演。
Asked afterward about Shaq's dancing, Bryant gave him an A-plus.
在被问到鲨鱼的那段舞时,科比给了一个A+。
"Appreciate that," O'Neal murmured.
“谢啦,”鲨鱼小声说道。
"That size, moving and all that?" Bryant said. "He didn't show you the windmill."
“那么大的个子还能跳出那种舞?”科比说道。“他还没有给你们秀windmill(做风车般旋转的一个舞蹈工作)呢。”
For his part, O'Neal said, "Kobe is the best player in the league. He has been the best player in the league, so A-plus on that side. And A-plus for being a great guy."He even let me take the trophy home today for my boys, so I appreciate him for that."
轮到鲨鱼时,他说道。“科比现在是联盟中最好的球员。他过去也一直是,所以这方面他能得到一个A+,而作为一个伟大的人物他还能得到另外一个A+。他甚至让我把今天的奖杯拿回家给我的孩子们玩,我非常感激。”
Whether this actually changed anything remains to be seen.
不过这些是否能够改变以往过去的一切。
The actual feud ended three years ago. They've been cordial since, but Bryant showed he hadn't put it all behind him at Friday's media session, noting, "It wasn't a fun time for me, so I'm not about to revisit it."
那些不和的事情三年前已经结束了。他们又互相热情的对待彼此,但科比却在周五的媒体见面会上表示出他还没有完全放下过去的事情,“那些日子我过得并不开心,我不愿去回首这些往事。”
Sunday evening ended with Bryant and O'Neal hugging and Kobe turning around on his way out of the interview room to shake hands with Shaq's young sons.
周日的晚上以科比和鲨鱼的紧紧相拥结束,之后科比转身走出采访间,在出去的路上与鲨鱼的小儿子握了一下手。
All's well that ends well, or at least all is better.
所有的一切都完美的结束了,至少所有的一切都变得更好。
Now they should cut that trophy down the middle and each take half, Shaq-and-Kobe style. That would really be memorable.
现在他们应该把奖杯砍成两半,各自拿一半,这才是鲨鱼和科比的风格。这样才会真正具有纪念意义。

原文来自洛杉矶时报,翻译来自科比中文网,如需转载请注明来源。

※ 编辑:wzm0306 于2009-2-17 19:14 编辑本文

评分

参与人数 1威望 +10 收起 理由
我de2009 + 10

查看全部评分

離成功遠一點沒關係,只要你在努力
離幸福遠一點沒關係,只要你快樂著

♬music    機械無敵       鄉情鄉愁
<-sina_sign,1870603913,936f3b91,7->
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

2万

帖子

32万

积分

荣誉版主

傻傻一个我

精华
威望
K币
21952 元
注册时间
2008-3-25

考研论坛2010年上半年优秀版主

楼主| 发表于 2009-2-17 21:55 | 显示全部楼层
沙发自己坐啦[em:18]
離成功遠一點沒關係,只要你在努力
離幸福遠一點沒關係,只要你快樂著

♬music    機械無敵       鄉情鄉愁
<-sina_sign,1870603913,936f3b91,7->
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

3万

帖子

13万

积分

荣誉版主

IP Banned

精华
威望
K币
33285 元
注册时间
2008-7-31

考研论坛2010年上半年优秀版主

发表于 2009-2-17 22:18 | 显示全部楼层
[em:18]   还挺长
我一生渴望把你收藏好,妥善安放,细心保存,免你惊,免你苦,免你四下流离,免你无枝可依.
爱尘尘  爱生活

<-sina_sign,2012615013,2c4d638b,2->
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

1万

帖子

9万

积分

论坛元老

奶糖季节

精华
威望
K币
54087 元
注册时间
2008-6-1
发表于 2009-2-17 22:52 | 显示全部楼层
随便扫一眼 竟然发现:
来自菲尼克斯报道--对这一对组合说再见吧。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册 人人连接登陆

本版积分规则   

关闭

您还剩5次免费下载资料的机会哦~

扫描二维码下载资料

使用手机端考研帮,进入扫一扫
在“我”中打开扫一扫,
扫描二维码下载资料

关于我们|商务合作|小黑屋|手机版|联系我们|服务条款|隐私保护|帮学堂| 网站地图|院校地图|漏洞提交|考研帮

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 20:44 , Processed in 0.056693 second(s), Total 12, Slave 10(Usage:7M, Links:[2]1,1_1) queries , Memcache On.