威望
K币
21952 元
注册时间
2008-3-25

考研论坛2010年上半年优秀版主

楼主
发表于 2008-5-14 20:01 | |阅读模式

LOS ANGELES (AP) -- Kobe Bryant walked a bit gingerly as he emerged from the training area at Lakers headquarters to speak with reporters Tuesday, remaining on his feet since sitting is not a preferred option because of his sore lower back.  

洛杉矶消息——星期二,科比从湖人总部训练场缓缓走出,准备接受记者采访。可以看出来,科比的步履还是小心翼翼。由于背伤,科比站着接受采访。“坐”对科比来说并不是一个很好的选择。

"Quite a bit (of pain), but it's a lot better than it was yesterday," Bryant said with a smile -- his mood clearly positive. "It'll be fine."  

“还有点疼痛,但比昨天好多了,”科比非常有礼貌的笑着回答,“一切都会好的。”

Bryant tweaked his back in the opening minutes of Sunday's 123-115 overtime loss at Utah that tied the Western Conference semifinals 2-2. Sore back and all, he had 33 points eight rebounds and 10 assists while playing 46 minutes.

科比在星期天对阵犹他的第一节前几分钟就扭伤了后背,导致湖人加时不敌爵士。湖人以123-115输给爵士,两队总比分2-2平。虽然背部受伤,科比在上场的46分钟内仍得到33分,8个篮板和10个助攻。

Bryant said he'll definitely play Wednesday night in Game 5 at Staples Center, adding he would have given it a go had there been a game Tuesday night.

科比表示,他一定会参加星期三(北京时间周四)的第5场比赛,但会放弃周二晚的比赛训练(北京时间周三)。

"I think the key is to know what you can and can't do," he said. "I kind of know what I can and can't do. I hope I can do what's necessary to help us win."

“关键是必须知道你能做什么,不能做什么,”他表示,“我知道我能做什么,不能做什么。我希望我做的一切能引领比赛胜利。”

Bryant didn't practice Tuesday, spending his time in suburban El Segundo getting treatment and watching film. He said he hoped to participate in the shootaround Wednesday morning.

科比不会参加周二的训练,而在郊外的El Segundo治疗及看电影来度过这天。他希望能参加周三早上的投篮练习。

And he outlined a couple areas of inconvenience because of his back.

他身上的其他部位由于背伤也感到不适。

"Sleeping's tough," Bryant said. "This car ride home is going to be a beast, sitting in traffic. I'll stretch out when I get home."

“睡觉都很困难,”科比表示,“回家的路况非常糟,交通严重堵塞。只有回到家我才能舒展全身。”

Bryant made it clear he wouldn't be the one doing the driving.

科比说他这段时间都不会自己开车。

Lakers coach Phil Jackson said he believes there's a possibility Bryant might not shoot that well, but added: "As long as he can play, we're satisfied. He'll do OK."

湖人总教练菲尔杰克逊表示,科比命中率可能会有所下降,“只要他能比赛,我们就很高兴了。他会做得很好的。”

Jackson also said he wasn't feeling the pressure a deadlocked series might bring. Having coached nine NBA championship teams, he's been in this kind of situation many times before.

杰克逊表示,2-2的平局对他来说并没有压力。已经有9枚总冠军戒指的杰克逊以前遇到若干次同样的情况。

"We know we have homecourt advantage. We earned it," Jackson said. "We feel very confident in our building."

“我们有主场优势,我们必须把握。这是我们辛苦努力换来的。”,杰克逊表示,“我们在主场非常有信心。”

The Lakers have won the last six games between the teams in Los Angeles and have a 16-3 record against the Jazz at Staples Center since the arena opened before the 1999-2000 season.

湖人已经取得了在洛杉矶的最近6场比赛的胜利。自斯台普斯1999-2000开馆以来,洛杉矶对阵爵士的战绩是16胜3负。

"To win the series, we have to win on the road," Utah's Matt Harpring said before the Jazz flew to Los Angeles. "So we haven't gotten anywhere yet. The series is basically 0-0 and now it's the best two-out-of-three.

“要赢得这次系列赛,我们必须赢得客场的胜利,”爵士哈普林在飞往洛杉矶前表示,“两队起点相同,现在比分是0-0。我们希望拿下剩下3场中的2场。”

"They're capable of beating us at home," Harpring added. "We're not invincible. We know that."  

“他们希望在洛杉矶拿下比赛,”哈普林表示,“我们并不是无敌的,我们清楚的知道这点。”

Road victories have been extremely tough to come by for anyone in the second round of the playoffs. Home teams were 15-1 entering Tuesday night's action, with the one road win a 90-89 triumph by Detroit at Orlando last Saturday.

在季后赛第二轮中,任何球队想取得客场胜利都很困难。算上周二晚的比赛,季后赛第二轮中主场作战的球队的战绩是15胜1负。其中唯一一次主场失利是活塞在客场以90-89取胜魔术.

"That's incredible," Bryant said. "That's why homecourt advantage is so important, I guess."  

“这太不可思议了,”科比表示,“这就是为什么主场优势这么重要的原因。”

Jackson said he believes the Lakers need to play a more physical game to be successful in this series.  

杰克逊表示要拿下系列赛必须更具有侵略性,以身体对抗取胜。

"I personally am for the cut-slash game. I like speed," he said. "Our team is long, lanky, lean. You've got to beat the opponent to the punch. You've got to deliver the first blow. That's what I'm telling the guys."  

“我个人非常热衷快攻的比赛。我喜欢速度,”他表示,“一开场就得给对手重重一击。我是这样告诉我的队友们的。”

Utah's Deron Williams, who had 29 points and 14 assists in Game 4, pointed to slow starts and bad first halves as the key to his team's 109-98 and 120-110 losses to the Lakers in the first two games of this series.

犹他威廉姆斯在第四场比赛得到29分,14个助攻。但威廉姆斯有点慢热,在系列赛开场109-98,120-110输给湖人的两场比赛中表现不佳。

"This is a big game. It's a momentum game and it puts a lot of pressure on whoever doesn't win," Williams said. "You can always expect a couple guys to be the same at home and away. I think I have to be one of those guys. You've got to be maybe even more aggressive on the road and try to pick up some of the slack. That's what I'm trying to do."

“这是非常重要的比赛。这是关键比赛,输球的那方必定会承受更多的压力。”威廉姆斯表示,“很多伙伴在主场和客场都能发挥一样出色。我希望我是其中之一。你必须在客场打得更具侵略性,驾奴对手 。我们会尽力这么做的。”

While the Jazz were nearly unbeatable at home, going an NBA-best 37-4 during the regular season, they were just 17-24 on the road.

爵士拥有全联盟最可怕的魔鬼主场,常规赛主场战绩37胜4负,但他们客场战绩只有可怜的17胜24负。

But Utah coach Jerry Sloan expressed confidence in his players, saying: "I think they can play against anybody. I told them that at the beginning of the season."

犹他主教练斯隆对他的队员们非常有信心,“我认为他们可以战胜任何对手。在赛季初我就这么认为。”

Williams, in his third NBA season, has made quite an impression on Bryant.

这是威廉姆斯的第三个NBA赛季。科比对他印象深刻。

"I love him. He's one of my favorite players in the league," Bryant said, adding he's not one to throw praise around lightly. "I love his toughness, I love his skill."  

“我爱他。他是我在联盟中最喜欢的球员之一,”科比对他赞不决口,“他的表现很坚韧。他的技巧很完美。我太爱他了。”

Lakers reserve Ronny Turiaf, ejected early in the second quarter of Game 4 after committing a flagrant foul on Ronnie Price, looks forward to returning to the court.

湖人替补图利亚夫对普莱斯恶意犯规,在第四场比赛第二节开始的几分钟就被判出场,他表示非常希望回到比赛。

"Just because I got ejected doesn't mean I'm going to do anything different," Turiaf said. "I went for the ball like I always do. It's unfortunate what happened. I apologized to Ronnie, he's one of my best friends in the league."  

“不能因为我被判出场就认为我做了什么恶意的事情,”图利亚夫表示,“我像往常一样去扑那个球。很不幸这一切发生了。我向普莱斯道歉,他是我在联盟中最好的朋友。”

Game 6 will be played Friday night in Utah. A seventh game, if necessary, scheduled Monday night at Staples Center.  

第6场比赛周五晚(北京时间周六)将移师爵士。第七场比赛,如果可能的话,将在周一斯台普斯开打。

Game notes
Lakers F Trevor Ariza, who hasn't played since breaking his right foot in practice Jan. 20, was cleared Tuesday to practice with no restrictions. "The bone is not completely healed, but it's healed as much as it's going to heal," team spokesman John Black said, adding the chances of Ariza breaking the same bone again are remote. Jackson said no timetable has been set on when Ariza might play in a game. "We'll just see what he can do. Vlade's not played well in the last two games," Jackson said, referring to Vladimir Radmanovic, the Lakers' starting small forward. "(Ariza) plays that position. We'll see if Vlade can't right his game here."

比赛小贴士
湖人前锋阿里扎在1月20日训练时伤了右脚。湖人在本周二亮了绿灯,表示阿里扎可以毫无顾忌的参加训练。“骨头没有完全愈合,但已经愈合得差不多了。恢复状况越来越好。”球队发言人John Black同时还表示阿里扎右脚再次受伤的概率会很小。杰克逊声称阿里扎复出的时间仍旧未定。“我们想知道他能做什么。拉德马诺维奇近两场比赛的表现一般,”杰克逊这样评价湖人的小前锋拉德马诺维奇,“阿里扎会担当这个角色。我们将对拉德马诺维奇进行进一步观察,他是否能担当那个位置。”

伤病报告

湖人方面:科比背伤,但仍会出场比赛

爵士方面:无重大伤病

GO LAKERS,明天湖人必胜!!!

评分

参与人数 1威望 +15 收起 理由
守旧者 + 15 精品文章

查看全部评分

離成功遠一點沒關係,只要你在努力
離幸福遠一點沒關係,只要你快樂著

♬music    機械無敵       鄉情鄉愁
<-sina_sign,1870603913,936f3b91,7->

主题

2万

帖子

12万

积分

荣誉版主

精华
威望
K币
58603 元
注册时间
2007-8-2

考研论坛2009年优秀版主

沙发
发表于 2008-5-14 20:04 |
令人期待的对决

拜那姆出来就好了.
经济匡时

All  that  you  can't  leave  behin

主题

3万

帖子

30万

积分

论坛元老

永不独行

精华
威望
K币
144184 元
注册时间
2008-2-17

论坛站务

板凳
发表于 2008-5-14 20:09 |
估计要打满7场了
<-sina_sign,1892113763,8c17d4b5,8->
希望多一点,失望少一点。  
努力多一点,梦想近一点。
多点kaoyan.com,多一份成功,少一份遗憾!
考研网对外窗口,欢迎关注:新浪微博 | QQ微博 | 人人公共主页 | QQ认证空间

主题

帖子

积分

高级战友

精华
威望
K币
4889 元
注册时间
2007-5-25
地板
发表于 2008-5-14 20:12 |
湖人加油,期待湖人的整体火力
海納百川,自強不息!

主题

2万

帖子

32万

积分

荣誉版主

傻傻一个我

精华
威望
K币
21952 元
注册时间
2008-3-25

考研论坛2010年上半年优秀版主

楼主| 发表于 2008-5-14 20:17 |
一定拿下啊,我相信科比能做到的,湖人战车必压爵士
期待6场结束战斗!
離成功遠一點沒關係,只要你在努力
離幸福遠一點沒關係,只要你快樂著

♬music    機械無敵       鄉情鄉愁
<-sina_sign,1870603913,936f3b91,7->
关闭

您还剩5次免费下载资料的机会哦~

扫描二维码下载资料

使用手机端考研帮,进入扫一扫
在“我”中打开扫一扫,
扫描二维码下载资料

关于我们|商务合作|小黑屋|手机版|联系我们|服务条款|隐私保护|帮学堂| 网站地图|院校地图|漏洞提交|考研帮

GMT+8, 2024-4-25 23:59 , Processed in 0.055646 second(s), Total 19, Slave 17(Usage:7M, Links:[2]1,1_1) queries , Memcache On.