32 元
注册时间
2018-11-5
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2018-12-15 11:13 来自手机 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
1:投诉信

Dear_______,
I am . (自我介绍) I feel bad to trouble you but I am afraid that I have to make acomplaint about_______.
The reason for my dissatisfaction is ______________(总体介绍). In the first place,_________________________(抱怨的第一个方面). In addition, ____________________________(抱怨的第二个方面). Under these circumstances, I find it ___(感觉) to ____________________________(抱怨的方面给你带来的后果).
I appreciate it very much if you could_______________________(提出建议和请求), preferably __________(进一步的要求), and Iwould like to have this matter settled by ______(设定解决事情最后期限).
Thank you for your consideration and I will be looking forward to your reply.
Yours sincerely
Li Ming

2:询问信

Dear ______,
I am _________________________(自我介绍). I am writing to see if it is possible for you to provide me withinformation regarding_______.(要询问的内容)
First of all, what are _________________________________?(第一个问题) Secondly, when will________________________________?(第二个问题) Thirdly, is _________________?(第三个问题)
I would also like to inquire _________________________________(将最重要的问题单独成段). Could you be so kind as to send me some relevant booklets on theabove-mentioned aspects?
Thank you for you kindness, and your prompt attention to this letter will behighly appreciated.
Yours sincerely
Li Ming
3:请求信

Dear___________,
I am writing to formally request to___________(请求的内容)
The reason for ______________is that______________________________(给出原因).I________, so I ___________________________________(给出细节)
I would also like to request ________________________(提出进一步的要求). I am sorry for any inconvenience I have caused.
Thank you for your attention to these requests. If you have any questions, donot hesitate to contact me at____________(电话号码). I lookforward to a favorable reply.
Yours sincerely
Li Ming

4:道歉信

Dear ___________,
I am truly sorry that_________________________(道歉的原因).
The reason is that ______________________________________(介绍原因) Once again, I am sorry for any inconvenience caused. Hope you canaccept my apologies and understand my situation.
Yours sincerely
Li Ming

5:感谢信

Dear______,
I am writing to extend my sincere gratitude for __________________(感谢的原因). If it had not beenfor your assistance in __________________(对方给你的具体帮助), Ifear that I would have been___________________(没有对方帮助时的后果).
Every one agrees that it was you who___________________________(给出细节).Again, I would like to express my warm thanks to you! Pleaseaccept my gratitude.
Yours sincerely
Li Ming

6:建议信
Dear ___________,
You have asked me for my advice with regard to _______, and I will try to makesome conductive suggestions here.
In my humble opinion, you would be wise to take the following actions:_________________(建议的内容)
I hope you will find these proposals useful, and I would be ready to discussthis matter with you to further details.
Good Luck with your_______(祝愿)
Yours sincerely
Li Ming

7:求职信

Dear Sir or Madam,
I write this letter to apply for the position that you have advertisedin____________(报纸名称)of________(广告发布时间).
Not only do I have the qualifications for this job, but I also have the rightpersonality for a __________(工作名称). In the onehand,_______________________________(第一个原因). On theother hand, __________________________________(另一个原因).
Should you grant me a personal interview, I would be most grateful. If you needto know more about me, please feel free to contact me at any time at_______________(电话号码)
Thank you for considering my application, and I am looking forward to meetingyou.
Yours sincerely
Li Ming

8:邀请信
Dear________,
There will a ________________(内容) at/in________________(地点) on___________(时间). We would be honored to have you there with us.
The occasion will start at ___________(具体时间). This willbe followed by a _______(进一步的安排). At around______(时间),____________________________(另一个安排)
I really hope you can make it. RSVP before ____________(通知你的最后期限)
Yours sincerely
Li Ming

来自iPhone客户端

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册 人人连接登陆

本版积分规则   

关闭

您还剩5次免费下载资料的机会哦~

扫描二维码下载资料

使用手机端考研帮,进入扫一扫
    在“我”中打开扫一扫,
    扫描二维码下载资料

关于我们|商务合作|小黑屋|手机版|联系我们|服务条款|隐私保护|帮学堂| 网站地图|院校地图|漏洞提交|考研帮

GMT+8, 2024-4-27 05:08 , Processed in 0.032882 second(s), Total 9, Slave 8(Usage:6.5M, Links:[2]1,1_1) queries , Memcache On.