K币
355 元
注册时间
2012-11-10
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2014-1-5 19:43 | 只看该作者 |只看大图 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 凌风瑛 于 2014-1-31 22:36 编辑

额,2014年的研究生考试结束了,我答题比较快,闲着没事干,把综合考试A的题目给硬背下来了,希望给明年的学弟学妹方便,本人的记忆力关键时刻还是不错滴,自卖自夸一下,哈哈

————————————————————我是帮忙粘贴的分界线,抱歉啦,最近比较忙———————————————————
综合考试A真题

一、外国文学史
  1.名词解释(每个10分)
      No.1意识流文学
      No.2人文主义
  2.简答题(10分)
     简述《失乐园》中的人物刻画及艺术特色。
  3.论述题(20分)
     综述后现代主义各流派的文学思想及创作特色
  4.请结合具体作品中的具体例证综述19世纪外国文学作品中的中国形象。(貌似是25分)
  5.请自选一部典型的英美文学作品,举例详述分析其宣扬/揭示的英国/美国的价值理念,并阐述其对外语教学的实际意义。(25分)
二、英美概况(60分)

1、Please explain the following.(24)
        No.1 The Boston Tea Party
        No.2  Westminster Abbey
        No.3  President Roosevelt's "four freedom's"
   2、Please describe the following in British education(16)
        No.1 Grammar School
        No.2 The comprehensive School
        No.3 Independent School
        No.4 Public School
  3、What are the major factors that help the new culture to come into being?And its limts?(20)

三、现代汉语写作(40分)
          请以“大学生人文通识教育之我见”为题写一篇800字左右的汉语短文。要求观点明确,论证充分。

________________________________________________________________________________________________

基础英语

一、
汉译英
朱光潜先生
的一篇文章

汉译英是:“我希望我生命之中仍有美,我见过落日之美和……(我从网上找到原文了,是21届韩素音青年翻译大赛的一篇文章)
     And I want beauty in my life. I have seen beauty in a sunset and in the spring woods and in the eyes of divers women, but now these happy accidents of light and color no longer thrill me. And I want beauty in my life itself, rather than in such chances as befall it. It seems to me that many actions of my life were beautiful, very long ago, when I was young in an evanished world of friendly girls, who were all more lovely than any girl is nowadays. For women now are merely more or less good-looking, and as I know, their looks when at their best have been painstakingly enhanced and edited. But I would like this life which moves and yearns in me, to be able itself to attain to comeliness, though but in transitory performance. The life of a butterfly, for example, is just a graceful gesture: and yet, in that its loveliness is complete and perfectly rounded in itself, I envy this bright flicker through existence. And the nearest I can come to my ideal is punctiliously to pay my bills, be polite to my wife, and contribute to deserving charities: and the program does not seem, somehow, quite adequate.
        我希望我的生命中还有美。我见过落日之美和春木之美,还有潜水女人美丽的眼睛,但现在这些偶见的令人愉悦的光影已不再令我惊悚。我要我自己生命中的美,而不是光顾于它的这些偶然情形。在我看来我的生命中曾有过许多美好的行为,那是很久以前,我年轻的时候,置身于一群友善的姑娘中,这是个现已不复存在的世界。她们个个都比现今的任何一个女孩子更可爱。因为现在的女人们都只差不多算是好看。而据我所知,她们的容貌在最美好的时候却被千方百计地处理和修改过了。但是我宁愿这个在我身体上活动着、渴望着的生命本身能够实现些许美好,哪怕只是昙花一现的表现。比如一只蝴蝶的生命本身就是一个优美的姿态:而且,由于其本身的优美可人是彻底而完美的,所以我羡慕这种由其生存方式本身所带来的亮丽的振翅;而我所能做到的最接近我理想的事情不过是循规蹈矩地支付各种账单、对妻子恭敬有礼、捐助有意义的慈善事业——不过,这些做法似乎还不太够。(到这儿,这是原文)  

二、 英译汉
       来源(文章摘要:十月联考在即,环球网校研究生频道小编特为您奉上《GCT备考:五种方法让你成为英语阅读高手》资料,希望对您有所帮助):
•        Language and literacy are among mankind's greatest inventions. Evolving and even dying over the course of human history, languages are a reflection of our cultural and societal attitudes. Today, surrounded by social media, television, movies, billboards, and, of course, books, the ability to read and write is crucial to forming an identity and expressing one's feelings.
   语言和读写能力是人类最伟大的发明。人类历史在演变甚至是灭绝的过程中,语言都是对我们的文化和社会态度的反应。时至今日,当我们被社会传媒、电视、电影、广告牌当然还有书本包围时,读写能力对于我们形成一种特征和表达自己的感受是至关重要的。
  Most humans acquire language in early childhood and speak fluently when they are about three years old, but our continued relationship with language gives shape and meaning to our lives. Here are 5 ways to become a better reader.
   大多数人都是在幼儿的时候学习语言然后在三岁的时候就能很流利地说话了,但我们对语言进一步的学习将会对我们的生活产生很大的影响,具有深远的意义。下面五种方法可以教你成为一名更好的读者。
  1. Take it slow.
   放慢速度
  Many readers feel that they read too slowly, especially compared with others, but the truth is that the faster you read, the less likely you are to comprehend fully what you're reading. The best readers are flexible-slowing down when needed, especially if weighty concepts or unknown words are grouped closely together-and always have a dictionary at hand.

许多读者觉得他们读得太慢了,特别是相对于其他人而言,但是事实上你读得越快,你就越可能不能完全理解你读的内容。最好的读者是灵活多变的--需要时他们就读得慢,特别是当一些繁琐的概念或者是不认识的字都混在一起时,他们往往都读得慢--而且常常会带一本字典在身边。

三 、作文是 the importance of self-confidence。

评分

参与人数 2威望 +60 K币 +30 收起 理由
    考研论坛 + 30 + 30 已收录
    凌风瑛 + 30 非常感谢,祝好运,同时请原谅我把这个帖子.

查看全部评分

回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

中级战友

精华
    威望
    K币
    355 元
    注册时间
    2012-11-10
    沙发
     楼主| 发表于 2014-1-5 19:49 | 只看该作者
    一、外国文学史
      1.名词解释(每个10分)
    No。1意识流文学
    No。2人文主义
      2.简答题(10分)
    简述《失乐园》中的人物刻画及艺术特色。
      3.论述题(20分)
    综述后现代主义各流派的文学思想及创作特色
      4.请结合具体作品中的具体例证综述19世纪外国文学作品中的中国形象。(貌似是25分)
      5.请自选一部典型的英美文学作品,举例详述分析其宣扬/揭示的英国/美国的价值理念,并阐述其对外语教学的实际意义。(25分)

评分

参与人数 2威望 +60 收起 理由
    凌风瑛 + 30 感谢分享
    emtx + 30 已收录

查看全部评分

回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

中级战友

精华
    威望
    K币
    355 元
    注册时间
    2012-11-10
    板凳
     楼主| 发表于 2014-1-5 19:58 | 只看该作者
    三、现代汉语写作(40分)
      请以“大学生人文通识教育之我见”为题写一篇800字左右的汉语短文。要求观点明确,论证充分。

评分

参与人数 2威望 +60 收起 理由
    凌风瑛 + 30 感谢分享
    于佑和 + 30 原创内容

查看全部评分

回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

中级战友

精华
    威望
    K币
    355 元
    注册时间
    2012-11-10
    地板
     楼主| 发表于 2014-1-5 19:58 | 只看该作者
    不知道大家怎么感觉,我感觉这次综合英语比往年简单,感觉还可以。
    回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

中级战友

精华
    威望
    K币
    355 元
    注册时间
    2012-11-10
     楼主| 发表于 2014-1-5 20:01 | 只看该作者
    我擦,电脑抽了,莫非第二部分本人辛苦打了半天居然没了,现在楼下补上
    回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

中级战友

精华
    威望
    K币
    355 元
    注册时间
    2012-11-10
     楼主| 发表于 2014-1-5 20:17 | 只看该作者

评分

参与人数 1威望 +30 收起 理由
    凌风瑛 + 30 非常感谢

查看全部评分

回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

中级战友

精华
    威望
    K币
    355 元
    注册时间
    2012-11-10
     楼主| 发表于 2014-1-5 20:18 | 只看该作者
    发了好几遍 这下子终于成功了 好像论坛发布不成功英文版的呢 只能发附件了 顺序到了 大家讲究看一下吧 没有遗漏
    回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

中级战友

精华
    威望
    K币
    355 元
    注册时间
    2012-11-10
     楼主| 发表于 2014-1-5 20:25 | 只看该作者
    额 基础英语考了朱光潜先生的一篇文章 汉译英 其他大致记得 作文是 the importance of self-confidence。就不一一写了,太费时间。
    回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

一般战友

精华
    威望
    K币
    53 元
    注册时间
    2012-5-18
    发表于 2014-1-6 10:58 | 只看该作者
    汉译英是:“我希望我生命之中仍有美,我见过落日之美和……(我从网上找到原文了,是21届韩素音青年翻译大赛的一篇文章)
    And I want beauty in my life. I have seen beauty in a sunset and in the spring woods and in the eyes of divers women, but now these happy accidents of light and color no longer thrill me. And I want beauty in my life itself, rather than in such chances as befall it. It seems to me that many actions of my life were beautiful, very long ago, when I was young in an evanished world of friendly girls, who were all more lovely than any girl is nowadays. For women now are merely more or less good-looking, and as I know, their looks when at their best have been painstakingly enhanced and edited. But I would like this life which moves and yearns in me, to be able itself to attain to comeliness, though but in transitory performance. The life of a butterfly, for example, is just a graceful gesture: and yet, in that its loveliness is complete and perfectly rounded in itself, I envy this bright flicker through existence. And the nearest I can come to my ideal is punctiliously to pay my bills, be polite to my wife, and contribute to deserving charities: and the program does not seem, somehow, quite adequate.
           我希望我的生命中还有美。我见过落日之美和春木之美,还有潜水女人美丽的眼睛,但现在这些偶见的令人愉悦的光影已不再令我惊悚。我要我自己生命中的美,而不是光顾于它的这些偶然情形。在我看来我的生命中曾有过许多美好的行为,那是很久以前,我年轻的时候,置身于一群友善的姑娘中,这是个现已不复存在的世界。她们个个都比现今的任何一个女孩子更可爱。因为现在的女人们都只差不多算是好看。而据我所知,她们的容貌在最美好的时候却被千方百计地处理和修改过了。但是我宁愿这个在我身体上活动着、渴望着的生命本身能够实现些许美好,哪怕只是昙花一现的表现。比如一只蝴蝶的生命本身就是一个优美的姿态:而且,由于其本身的优美可人是彻底而完美的,所以我羡慕这种由其生存方式本身所带来的亮丽的振翅;而我所能做到的最接近我理想的事情不过是循规蹈矩地支付各种账单、对妻子恭敬有礼、捐助有意义的慈善事业——不过,这些做法似乎还不太够。(到这儿,这是原文)  
    •        英译汉也被我找到了,来源(文章摘要:十月联考在即,环球网校研究生频道小编特为您奉上《GCT备考:五种方法让你成为英语阅读高手》资料,希望对您有所帮助):
    •        Language and literacy are among mankind's greatest inventions. Evolving and even dying over the course of human history, languages are a reflection of our cultural and societal attitudes. Today, surrounded by social media, television, movies, billboards, and, of course, books, the ability to read and write is crucial to forming an identity and expressing one's feelings.
      语言和读写能力是人类最伟大的发明。人类历史在演变甚至是灭绝的过程中,语言都是对我们的文化和社会态度的反应。时至今日,当我们被社会传媒、电视、电影、广告牌当然还有书本包围时,读写能力对于我们形成一种特征和表达自己的感受是至关重要的。
      Most humans acquire language in early childhood and speak fluently when they are about three years old, but our continued relationship with language gives shape and meaning to our lives. Here are 5 ways to become a better reader.
      大多数人都是在幼儿的时候学习语言然后在三岁的时候就能很流利地说话了,但我们对语言进一步的学习将会对我们的生活产生很大的影响,具有深远的意义。下面五种方法可以教你成为一名更好的读者。
      1. Take it slow.
      放慢速度
      Many readers feel that they read too slowly, especially compared with others, but the truth is that the faster you read, the less likely you are to comprehend fully what you're reading. The best readers are flexible-slowing down when needed, especially if weighty concepts or unknown words are grouped closely together-and always have a dictionary at hand.
      许多读者觉得他们读得太慢了,特别是相对于其他人而言,但是事实上你读得越快,你就越可能不能完全理解你读的内容。最好的读者是灵活多变的--需要时他们就读得慢,特别是当一些繁琐的概念或者是不认识的字都混在一起时,他们往往都读得慢--而且常常会带一本字典在身边。

评分

参与人数 1威望 +30 收起 理由
    凌风瑛 + 30 非常感谢

查看全部评分

回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

一般战友

精华
    威望
    K币
    53 元
    注册时间
    2012-5-18
    发表于 2014-1-6 11:01 | 只看该作者
    记得是很好啊,你答的怎么样?
    回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册 人人连接登陆

本版积分规则   

关闭

您还剩5次免费下载资料的机会哦~

扫描二维码下载资料

使用手机端考研帮,进入扫一扫
    在“我”中打开扫一扫,
    扫描二维码下载资料

关于我们|商务合作|小黑屋|手机版|联系我们|服务条款|隐私保护|帮学堂| 网站地图|院校地图|漏洞提交|考研帮

GMT+8, 2024-4-30 17:35 , Processed in 0.125438 second(s), Total 16, Slave 11(Usage:7.25M, Links:[2]1,1_1) queries , Memcache On.