2011-3-18
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2011-3-28 17:43 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 郁勒个闷 于 2011-3-28 19:02 编辑

因为大家留言要完整版,我将我有的资料全部传上来共享,祝大家复试顺利,也为自己求祝福,祝自己顺利通过复试~~
一、复试中的口试要求
1、评价标准:
(1)语言准确性(语法和用词的准确性、语法结构的复杂性、词汇的丰富程度、发音的准确性)
(2)话语的长短和连贯性(内容的连贯性、寻找合适词语而造成的停顿频率及长短、表达思想的语言长短等)
(3)语言的灵活性和适合性(语言表达是否灵活、自然,话语是否得体,语言能否与语境、动能和目的相适应)

2、口语测试一般包含如下两部分:
第一部分:考查学生理解并回答有关日常生活、家庭、工作、学习等问题的能力(3--5分钟)
第二部分:考查学生连续表达的能力。考生从所给的问题中选择一个话题,就此话题表达自己的看法(7--10分钟)。

3、评价成绩一般为:
  a优秀--能用外语就指定的话题进行口头交流,基本没有困难
  b良好--能用外语就指定的题材进行口头交流,虽有些困难,但不影响交流
  c及格--能用外语就指定的话题进行简单的口头交流
  d不及格--不具有口头表达能力

二、考研英语复试口语常见问题30
1. Where do you come from?

2. What kind of landscape surrounds your hometown?  

3. What do you do during the Spring Festival?

4. Tell me something about the customs of your hometown.  

5. Could you tell me something about your family?  

6. What social  responsibilities should a post-graduate take?

7. Which kind of professor do you like best?

8. What does friendship mean to you and what kind of people do you make friend with?

9. What is your major?  How do you like your major?  

10. When and where did you graduate? What qualifications have you obtained?

11. What impressed you most when you were at university?

12. What is the best university in your opinion?

13. Do you think the subjects you are studying today are relevant to present-day society? Why ?

14. What do you do for a living?

15. What are your job prospects?  

16. If you had the opportunity to change your subject, what would you do with it?  

17. What are your spare time interests?

18. Where have you been traveling to? Which place interested you most?  

19. What kind of differences in the system of higher education between China and other countries?  

20. Do you think you will be able to cope with English-demands of your intended study program?  

21. What difficulties do you think you'll encounter in your studies?  

22. Why did you choose our university?  

23. If there were an opportunity of studying abroad, what would you do?

24. Should you study more theory or do more practice? Give your reasons, please.

25. What do you intend to do after you finish studying?

26. How serious is unemployment among young people and what will you do if you cannot find a job after graduation?  

27. In your opinion, what are the most serious problems associated with modern life?

28. What do you think have been the most important changes in your study field over the past 5 years?   

29. How do you afford your tuition?

30. Does your family support your decision on studying? What help do they offer?

三、具体怎么应对
一、第一句话(first word)
见到考官的第一句话,很关键,不用说的很复杂。可以是一个简单句,但一定要铿锵有力。展示出自信和实力。千万不要来一句“sorry, my English is poor”.常见的开头有:
1. Good morning! may I introduce myself ..
2. I am glad to be here for this interview. First let me introduce myself. I’m peter white, my NO is …(北大清华等学校参加面试的考生很多,可能对考生有一个编号,说一下自己的编号显得很职业,也很正式。)

二、作自我介绍——成长经历(making a self-introduction ——developing history)
1.有很多学校要求做一个自我介绍,这一问题并非在请你大谈你的个人历史。考官是要在你的介绍中寻找有关你性格、资历、志向和生活动力的线索。
I come from ******,the capital of *******Province. I graduated from the ******* department of *****University in July ,2009. (很简单的一句话,一定要发音准确!要把毕业学校的英文准确名字搞清楚了。)

2.你可以借光一下家乡的名人,可以用这句话,展示高超你高超的口语。
You know, there is a saying that “The greatness of a man lends a glory to a place”. I think the city really deserves it.

3.另外在介绍性格和爱好的时候,适合把家庭介绍结合在一起,可以说父母给了你哪些方面良好的影响。不要流水帐似的介绍家庭成员。可以这么说:
       Just like my father, I am open-minded ,quick in thought and very fond of history. Frequently I exchange ideas with my family during super. In addition , during my college years, I was once the chairman of the Student  Union. These w**d me develop  active  and  responsible characters.

4.在这里给出描述个人品质常用词汇的中英文对照:
able  有才干的,能干的              adaptable 适应性强的                  active      主动的,活跃的
aggressive      有进取心的           ambitious 有雄心壮志的              amiable    和蔼可亲的
amicable  友好的                         analytical 善于分析的                  apprehensive 有理解力的
aspiring   有志气的,有抱负的  audacious       有冒险精神的              capable    有能力的,有才能
careful    办理仔细的                  candid     正直的                         competent      能胜任的constructive   建设性的              cooperative     有合作精神的       creative   富创造力的
dedicated 有奉献精神的              dependable      可靠的                  diplomatic       老练的,有策disciplined      守纪律的              dutiful尽职的                      well-educated  受过良好教育的
efficient   有效率的                     energetic 精力充沛的                  expressivity    善于表达
faithful    守信的,忠诚的           frank       直率的,真诚的           generous 宽宏大量的
genteel    有教养的                     gentle      有礼貌的                     humorous       有幽默   
impartial  公正的                         independent    有主见的              industrious      勤奋的
ingenious 有独创性的                  motivated       目的明确的                  intelligent 理解力强的
learned    精通某门学问的           logical     条理分明的                  methodical      有方法的
modest    谦虚的                         objective  客观的                         precise    一丝不苟的   
punctual  严守时刻的                  elastic     实事求是的                  responsible     负责的
sensible   明白事理的                  sporting   光明正大的                  steady     踏实的   
systematic有系统的                   purposeful      意志坚强的           sweet-tempered性情温和的
temperate       稳健的                         tireless    孜孜不倦的

三、作自我介绍——职业发展(making a self-introduction ——career development)
       可以用这些句型:
       1、In the past years, I’ve worked at IBM as a software engineer. In my work, I found communication and management is very important. I always believe that one will easily lag behind unless he keeps on learning. So I choose MBA!  if I am given a chance to study MBA in this famous University, I will stare no effort to master a good command of communication and management skill.(在过去的几年中,我作为一个软件工程师在IBM工作。在工作中,我发现交流和管理非常的重要。我一直认为一个人很容易落后,如果不持续学习的话,所以我选择了MBA!如果我有机会在这个著名的大学学习MBA,我会不遗余力的掌握沟通和管理的技能。)

2.Held a post concurrently in Zhongxing CPA. from December,1998 to May,1999. and mainly worked on evaluating project finance and made up cash flow tables.(1998年11月至1999年5月在中兴会计师事务所兼职,主要从事财务评价、现金流量表的编制分析和产业的市场调查与跟踪研究等。)

3. Assistant to the General Manager of  Shenzhen  Petrochemical Industrial Corporation Ltd. Handled the itinerary schedule of the general  manager. Met clients as a representative of the corporation. Helped to negotiate a $5,000,000 deal for the corporation. (深圳石油化工集团股份有限公司总经理助理。安排总经理的出差旅行计划时间表。作为公司代表接见客户。协助公司谈成了一笔五百万美圆的交易。)

4. assistant to  manager  of accounting department of a joint venture enterprise. Analyzed data and relevant financial statistics, and produced monthly financial statements. (一家合资企业会计部门经理的助理。分析数据及相关财务统计数字,而且提出每月的财务报告。)

5. Production manager: Initiated quality control resulting in a reduction in working hours by 20% while increasing productivity by 25%.(生产部经理:引入质量控制,使工作时数减少了20%,而生产力则提高了25%。)

6. Staff member of Shanxi Textiles Import and Export Company. Handled import of textiles from Hong Kong, Macao, Taiwan. Increased sales by 25% from 1990 to 1993. Made frequent business trips to these places to negotiate with textile mills. (山西纺织品进出口公司职员。处理从香港、澳门、台湾进口纺织品事宜。从1990年到1993年增加了25%的销售额。经常出差到这些地方跟纺织厂商洽谈。)

7. Tourist guide during the summer vacation for Beijing International Travel Service. Conducted tours for foreign tourists on trip around the city. (暑假期间为北京国际旅行社当导游。负责外国旅客在城区的观光旅游。)

8. Sales manager. In addition to ordinary sales activities and management of department, responsible for recruiting and training of sales staff members. (销售部经理。除了正常销售活动和部门管理之外,还负责招聘与训练销售人员。)

关于过去工作的描述是很重要的,同学们一定要熟记这些句型。要根据自己的工作经历改造这些句子。
如果你的工作有过比较多的改变,你可以这样来描述原因:
9. Unfortunately I have had to leave my position, as my employers have been forced to liquidate their business due to the worldwide economic adversity.(很不幸地,本人不得不离职,因这一次世界性的经济不景气,使我的雇主不得不结束业务。)

10.The only reason why I am leaving the present position is to gain more experience in a trading office. (本人之所以离开目前的工作岗位,唯一的理由是希望能在一家贸易公司获得更多的经验。)

11. I now wish to enter an office where the work requires greater individual responsibility and judgment than here, and where there is more opportunity for advancement. (目前,本人希望进入一家可以担负较大责任的公司,并希望能提供升迁机会。)

12. My reason for leaving the company is that I wish to get into the advertising business. (本人离职的原因是希望在广告业方面有所发展。)

13. My reason for leaving my present employment is that I am desirous of getting broader experience in trading.(本人离职的理由:希望在贸易方面,能获得更广泛的经验。)

四、自我介绍范文

Introduction 自我介绍
    (一)Good morning, my dear teachers, my dear professors. I am very glad to be here for your interview. my name is SongYonghao, I am 22 years old. I come from Luoyang, a very beautiful aicent city. my undergratuade period will be accomplished in Chang’an University in July, 2004. And now, I am trying my best for obtaining a key to Tongji University.
    Generally speaking, I am a hard working student especially do the thing I am interested in. I will try my best to finish it no matter how difficult it is. When i was sophomore, I found web design very interesting, so I learned it very hard. To weaver a homepage for myself, I stayed with my pesonel computer for half a month, and I am the first one in my class who owns his homepage. Furthermore, I am a person with great perserverence. During the days preparing for the first examination, I insist on running every day, no matter what the weather was like. And just owning to this, I could concentrate on my study and succeeded in the end.
    Well, in my spare time, I like basketball, tennis and chinese chess. Also english is my favorate. I often go to english corner to practise my oral english on every thursday, and write compositions to improve my witten ability. But I know my english is not good enough, I will continue studying.
    Ok, that is all, thank you for your attention.

(二)Good morning, everyone! I am glad to be here for this interview. First, let me introduce myself to you. My name is Qin Jiayin. I was born on April 23, 1981. I am a local person. I am graduating from ××University this June. I major in Chinese literature. I hope I could get the opportunity to finish my postgraduate courses in Jilin University which I have desired for a long time. I have the confidence because I have such ability! I am a girl who is fervent, outgoing and creative. At the same time, I think I am quick in mind and careful in everything. I am looking forward to my postgraduate studies and life. I will soon prove that your decision of choosing me is the wisest. Thank you for giving me such a valuable opportunity!

(三) Good morning. I am glad to be here for this interview. First let me introduce myself. My name is ××, 24. I come from ××, the capital of ××Province. I graduated from the ×××department of ××University in July, 2001. In the past two years I have been prepareing for the postgraduate examination while I have been teaching ××in NO.1 middle School and I was a head-teacher of a class in junior grade two. Now all my hard work has got a result since I have a chance to be interview by you .
    I am open-minded, quick in thought and very fond of history. In my spare time, I have broad interests like many other youngers. I like reading books, especially those about ×××. Frequently I exchange with other people by making comments in the forum on line. In addition, during my college years, I was once a Net-bar technician. So, I have a comparative good command of network application. I am able to operate the computer well. I am skillful in searching for information in Internet.I am a football fan for years. Italian team is my favorite. Anyway, I feel great pity for our country’s team.
    I always believe that one will easily lag behind unless he keeps on learning. Of course, if I am given a chance to study ×××in this famous University, I will stare no effort to master a good command of advance ×××.

(四)在职考研的自我介绍
    Respected Professors,Good afternoon! I'm great honored to meet you here.Now allow me to give a brief self-introduction.
    I'm ×××,26 years old , born in ××city ,HeNan Province.In year 1996,I entered ×××University, majoring in Machincal Designing and Producing. During those 4 years'study,I worked hard and I was always active in various activities. I gained the first scholarship for four times and I joined the Communist Party at the college.
    After my graduation in June 2000,I worked in ××××company. I got a position in the Technology Department the first year and I was involved in several internet projects, such as the one for College student Recruitment in Henan Province andthe one for Computer Center in Mathmatics Department in Zhengzhou University. Owning to my hard work ,I was rewarded the Best Newcomer Prize in the year 2000. The next year, I was transferred into the Principal Customer Department, responsible for the Developing and strengthening a good relationship between the principal customers and my company. Two major customers, Henan Provincipal Department of Transportation and Henan Provincial Department of Personnel, are under my work.
    However,with time going on ,the more I experienced, the clearer I realized that I'm really interested in the Enterprise Management .I find many enterprises have the problem of an unmatched management to its developing speed . I'm eager to learn more about management and I hope I can study further in this University.
    So I resigned in August , 2003 and started the way to pursuing my studies. After about half year's hard work, I'm finally standing before you honorable professors now. I'm really excited. Though I've sacrificed much on my way to
    pusuing studies, I believe it's worthwhile. I believe working hard will finally be prepaied.
    Thank you !

五、回答各类问题
第一、介绍一下你的家乡
     My hometown
    (一)I am from luoyang, a beautiful city in Henan province. It is famous as the "capital of nine dynasties" and enjoy the honer that Luoyang peony is the best in the world.
    Luoyang played a very important role in chinese history. So it has a profound cultural background and many great heritagesites have been well reverved. Such as Longmen grotto, one of the three grottoes in china and White Horse temple, being regarded as the cradle of chnese buddhism.
    Luoyang peony is world-famous. Every year, many tourists travel to Luoyang to see the beauty of peony. The people in my hometown are friendly, they welcome the travellers from all over the world.
    I like my hometown very much.

(二)I am from Fuzhou, a famous city with a long history over 2,200 years. It is called “Rong Cheng ” because there were lots of banians even 900 years ago. The city lies in the eastern part of the province. It is the center of politics, economy and culture. Many celebrities were born here, for instance, Yanfu, Xie Bingxin, Lin Zexu and so on. You know, there is a saying that “The greatness of a man lends a glory to a place”. I think the city really deserves it. The top three artware are Shoushan Stone, cattle-horn combs and bodiless lacquerware. In addition, it is famous for the hot springs. Theyare known for high-quality. Visitors athome and abroad feel it comfortable bathing here.There is my beloved hometown.  

第二,介绍一下你的大学
    My university  
    (一)I’m graduating form ××University this June which has a history of 50 years. It shares many same characteristics with Jilin University. Both of them have a refreshing and scholarly atmosphere. Four years’ studying there made me an independent, optimistic and strict girl. I appreciate the education my university gave me.
    Thank you for your time!

(二)××University is the oldest one in the province. It was founded in ?? and covers an area of over ?? mu. The building area is ?? square meters. It develops into a comprehensive university with efforts of generations, especially after the reform and opening up. It takes the lead among the ××universities with nice teaching and scientific research ability. The library has a storage of ? books. Various research institutes are set up including 52 research centers. There are teaching research experimental bases. For example, the computer center, analyzing-test center, modern education technical center and so on.

第三,About family  关于家庭
    There are four members in my family; my parents, my cute cat of 9 years old and me. My father is a technician in the Fujian TV station. He often goes out on business. So most of the housework is done by my industrious mom. Climbing at weekends is our common interest. The fresh air and natural beauty can help us get rid of tiredness. They can strengthen our relation, too. During my prepareing for coming here, my parents’ love and support have always been my power. And I hope in future I will be able to repay them.

评分

参与人数 1威望 +60 K币 +60 收起 理由
    兰兰的月亮 + 60 + 60 感谢共享

查看全部评分

保佑我进入并且通过复试~~
    回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

中级战友

精华
    威望
    K币
    477 元
    注册时间
    2008-8-8
    沙发
    发表于 2011-3-28 17:52 | 只看该作者
    谢谢LZ
    世界上本没有路,走的人多了,也便成了路——鲁迅
    回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

中级战友

精华
    威望
    K币
    709 元
    注册时间
    2011-2-25
    板凳
    发表于 2011-3-28 17:53 | 只看该作者
    感谢楼主!
    回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

中级战友

精华
    威望
    K币
    557 元
    注册时间
    2011-2-25
    地板
    发表于 2011-3-28 17:57 | 只看该作者
    千恩万谢
    回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

中级战友

精华
    威望
    K币
    753 元
    注册时间
    2011-3-18
    发表于 2011-3-28 18:09 | 只看该作者
    楼主,能不能发我一封完整版啊?谢谢,我的邮箱317256972@qq.com.谢谢了
    回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

精华
    威望
    K币
    9 元
    注册时间
    2011-3-18
    发表于 2011-3-28 18:37 | 只看该作者
    很好!喜欢
    回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

精华
    威望
    K币
    81 元
    注册时间
    2010-6-22
    发表于 2011-3-28 18:39 | 只看该作者
    留个名,以后备用。谢谢楼主了
    回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

高级战友

精华
    威望
    K币
    3192 元
    注册时间
    2010-8-4
    发表于 2011-3-28 18:41 | 只看该作者
    LZ好好人哦,感谢了
    回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

开国大老

精华
    威望
    K币
    6119 元
    注册时间
    2009-1-26
    发表于 2011-3-28 18:44 | 只看该作者
    爪机党mark下…希望有更详细的版本哦!
    回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

11万

积分

荣誉版主

【Travel拉面馆】御用品尝师

精华
    威望
    K币
    52694 元
    注册时间
    2011-2-7

Joke考研论坛2012年下半年优秀版主考研论坛2012年上半年优秀版主考研论坛2011年下半年优秀版主

发表于 2011-3-28 18:48 | 只看该作者
    不错
    回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册 人人连接登陆

本版积分规则   

关闭

您还剩5次免费下载资料的机会哦~

扫描二维码下载资料

使用手机端考研帮,进入扫一扫
    在“我”中打开扫一扫,
    扫描二维码下载资料

关于我们|商务合作|小黑屋|手机版|联系我们|服务条款|隐私保护|帮学堂| 网站地图|院校地图|漏洞提交|考研帮

GMT+8, 2024-5-5 03:40 , Processed in 0.071753 second(s), Total 24, Slave 22(Usage:7.5M, Links:[2]1,1_1) queries , Memcache On.