注册时间
2008-3-25

考研论坛2010年上半年优秀版主

跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2008-10-26 19:57 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
The Pre-Season Outline

季前赛总结

Another preseason has come and gone, and it is time to look back and reflect on what we’ve seen from our young team.

又一个季前赛来了,又结束了,是时候来回顾下从这支年轻的球队我们看到什么前景。

The headline of this preseason was obviously the return of our young center, Andrew Bynum. He came into this preseason looking like a man-child — I could hardly recognize him at first. It made me so eager to see him take the floor for the first time since January, that when he actually did, it gave me the chills. You can tell he’s not quite 100%, as he does not have the explosiveness to go up for dunks and blocking shots that he once had, but he’s showing he’s getting back to “pre-injury form” each game.

这次季前赛的头条明显是我们年轻的中锋拜纳姆的回归。他回来了,像个男孩--起初我几乎认不出他来。我是多么心急想看到他自2月以来的第一次出场,而当他真正上场时,却使我心寒。你可以看出他并没完全恢复,因为他没有像之前那样的爆炸力来冲上去灌篮和盖帽,但他在表现出他逐渐逐渐回到伤前的状态。

If there were any doubt whether he and Pau Gasol, or “Bryant’s Giants” (my choice for the new nickname) would work, it should be put to rest. The two have gelled nicely and faster than I expected. They have been active in looking for each other on the court, and we have seen Bynum be on the receiving end of some great passes in the post, most made by Gasol. Having them in the lineup together has taken pressure off of Gasol, and he’s been hitting mid-range jumpers throughout the preseason consistently.

如果有任何怀疑他和加索尔,或者说“科比的巨人们”(我取的新花名)是否会产生效应,这些疑问都应该消失了。这俩人比我预测的还要融合得快,融合得好。他们在场上互相寻找着对方,而我们也看到拜纳姆在低位得到很多妙传,大多是来自于加索尔。他们同时上场会解脱了加索尔的压力,他也在季前赛里投起中距离的球了。

Going into this preseason, there were questions of how Lamar would fit into the mix and whether he would be in the starting lineup or not. I, for one, was one who felt he should. However, after watching him play as if he were lost in a lineup consisting of Bynum, Gasol, Kobe Bryant, and Derek Fisher, I can admit I was wrong, and that he fits better coming off the bench. Contrary to what he stated weeks ago, he appears to have accepted that role, and has played more comfortable with the second unit than he did with the starters. Also, although he came into preseason out of shape, he began to pull it together in the Barcelona game.

进入这个季前赛时,问题一直围绕在奥多姆会不会融进这个阵容,他是否会首发出场呢?我,当时认为他应该首发。但是当看到他在没有与拜纳姆,加索尔,科比,费舍尔一起时的表现,我承认我错了,他在板凳打得更好。跟他前几周的态度很不一样,他看起来已经接受了这角色并且在第二集团打得比在首发阵容里还要得心应手。

Vladimir Radmanovic, who has replaced Odom in the starting lineup, has played excellent basketball throughout the preseason. Surprisingly, his defense has improved. He’s no defensive stopper, but he’s made an effort and has played solid team defense.

而拉德马诺维奇,顶替了奥多姆的首发位置,在季前赛里也表现很出色。令人惊讶的是,他的防守居然进步了。他不是防守的强者,但他努力了并且表现出很坚固的团队防守。

As impressive as our stars were, the second unit impressed me the most. They are aggressive, quick, unselfish, and their up-tempo style of play continues to make the Lakers that much more dangerous. Without a question, a bench consisting of Lamar, Jordan Farmar, Trevor Ariza, and Sasha Vujacic makes our bench one of the best defensive and best overall bench in the league. Right now, if you look at it, almost every player has been a starter at some point in their career, or can be one right now. Very intimidating, to say the least.

尽管球星们还是令人印象深刻,但替补阵容却才是最让我眼前一亮的。他们具有的侵略性的,快速的,无私的,和快节奏的方式继续使得湖人更加可怕。毫无疑问,一个有奥多姆。法玛尔,阿里扎,和武贾西奇的替补阵容是联盟里防守最好和最有深度的板凳阵容之一。如今你看看这阵容,几乎在他们职业生涯的某个阶段都成为过首发队员,或者说现在有能力做到。退一步说,他们是咄咄逼人的。

Of our “bench mob,” Farmar and Ariza stood out from the rest of the pack. Jordan had a phenomenal preseason. He continued to shine as our best playmaker, and the work he’s put in to improve his defense is noticeable. Ariza has been equally impressive. He needs to improve his shot, but his defense and his ability to drive the lane has been superb.

在我们的“板凳匪徒”中,法玛尔和阿里扎又格外抢眼。法玛尔打出了个异常的季前赛,他继续扮演着场上组织进攻的最好角色,而他在提高防守上的努力也是有目共睹的。阿里扎也一样吸引人们眼球。他需要提高他的投篮能力,但他的防守和长驱篮下的能力是很不错的。

We were able to see the much-anticipated debut of Sun Yue in a Lakers uniform, but it was a disappointment. He averaged only a few minutes a game, but every time he was in the game, things seemed to fall apart. He couldn’t handle the ball, and he lacked the quickness and athleticism needed to keep up with the quicker guards in the league. However, it took Sasha and Farmar some time to bloom into the players they are today, and it’s only his first preseason, so I’m willing to give him the benefit of the doubt, for now. With that said, he must improve if he wants to see any minutes this season. Sending him to the D-League would be the best thing for him because, as deep as our roster is, he’s not going to get any playing time, and letting him sit at the end of the bench won’t help his development.

我们看到了等待很久的孙悦身穿湖人战袍的首场亮相,但有点失望。他平均每场才有几分钟的时间,但每次他在场上的时候,形势就崩溃了。他不能控制好球,也缺乏跟上联盟更快后卫的速度和激情。但是武贾西奇和法玛尔他们能成为现在这样子也经过了一段时间,并且这是他的第一个季前赛,所以我现在可以不去怀疑他。但如果这赛季想要有机会上场的话,他就一定得提高能力。下放到发展联盟对他会是最好的,因为阵容这么强大他是不会得到多少时间的,而坐冷板凳也不会提高他的能力。

Our team, as a whole, played fairly well. Our defense was ragged, we weren’t getting back in transition, and the help defense was non-existent in the first half of the preseason. Thankfully, they were able to turn it around, having one of our better games against the Oklahoma City Thunder. However, one other thing we continue to have issues with are turnovers. Even though it was the preseason, I get annoyed with how much we turn the ball over. We throw the ball away trying to make plays that are not there, and it has contributed to too many losses in the past.

我们的球队整体上打得非常不错。我们在季前赛前段的防守是散乱的,我们不会攻防转换,补防也是没有的。还好他们能够改过来,对雷霆时打出了我们更好的比赛之一。然而,另外一件我们仍然存在的问题就是失误。即使现在只是季前赛,但我为我们那么多的失误感到郁闷。我们尝试不该尝试的而把球丢了,这也是导致我们过去过多失败的原因。

Overall, I felt this preseason was what we hoped for and expected. We have a healthy team, minus the minor injuries to Kobe and Sasha, and for the most part, we were able to see who best fits where. Unlike coming out of last year’s preseason, we also have a focused team, who is hungry and no longer weighing on one individual’s shoulders, but on a team with one goal: to win an NBA Championship.

总体上,我觉得这季前赛正是我们希望的和期待的。除去科比和武贾西奇的小伤,我们拥有健康的队伍,而大部分时间里,我们能知道谁最适合哪里。不像去年的季前赛,我们拥有了一支目标一致的队伍,这队伍充满着渴望但不再压在个人的肩膀上,而是球队有一个共同的目标:赢得总冠军。

评分

参与人数 1威望 +10 收起 理由
我de2009 + 10

查看全部评分

離成功遠一點沒關係,只要你在努力
離幸福遠一點沒關係,只要你快樂著

♬music    機械無敵       鄉情鄉愁
<-sina_sign,1870603913,936f3b91,7->
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

开国大老

Linux阵营

精华
威望
K币
5153 元
注册时间
2008-9-1
沙发
发表于 2008-10-26 21:13 | 只看该作者
看好奥多姆
计算机   青蛙家族    康桑阿米达Music    PC&Digital    生命在于运动

发帖前请先看置顶帖及使用搜索功能,可以帮您省去很多麻烦!
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册 人人连接登陆

本版积分规则   

关闭

您还剩5次免费下载资料的机会哦~

扫描二维码下载资料

使用手机端考研帮,进入扫一扫
在“我”中打开扫一扫,
扫描二维码下载资料

关于我们|商务合作|小黑屋|手机版|联系我们|服务条款|隐私保护|帮学堂| 网站地图|院校地图|漏洞提交|考研帮

GMT+8, 2024-4-27 01:13 , Processed in 0.165668 second(s), Total 10, Slave 9(Usage:6.5M, Links:[2]1,1_1) queries , Memcache On.