注册时间
2008-3-25

考研论坛2010年上半年优秀版主

跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2008-5-15 18:30 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式

Lakers' Kobe Bryant gives his all, but some still want more  

科比已全力以赴 但还有人认为不够

It's the story of his career: Bryant finishes a game any ordinary player would have left with a sore back, but his overtime performance draws criticism.

这是一个关于他职业精神的故事:科比完成了一场如果是其他任何普通球员都会选择因为背伤立场的比赛,但他加时赛的表现招来了一些批评。

Kobe Bryant will play Wednesday, I learned Monday.

科比周三将上场,我周一得到了这个消息。

Actually, I didn't learn it as much as divine it from years of watching Bryant, who would play if they had to wrap him from head to foot like a mummy.

其实,从近几年观察科比的状况我就可以看出来,在大家都要把它全身包的像一个木乃伊(指大家认为他有伤不能上场)的时候他还是会上场。

Two things are certain with Bryant: 1) he's the gamer of gamers and 2) he'll never take a breath without creating a controversy, as he did once more Sunday.

对于科比有两点是可以确定的:1)他是赛场上最努力的2)从来不会停止制造争论,周日他再一次制造了论战。

Only one thing kept Bryant's performance in Game 4 from rising to the mythic level of Willis Reed limping out for Game 7 in 1970 and the flu-ridden Michael Jordan beating the Jazz in 1997 . . .

科比第四场的表现已经达到神话的水平了。在1970年的第7场比赛中跛着上场的Willis Reed,还有1997年受流感折磨的乔丹在对战爵士时上场。

The Lakers didn't win.

但是湖人却没有赢。

Otherwise, it would have been one for the ages: Bryant looking like Charlton Heston in "El Cid" whose body was tied to his horse and sent back into battle, leading them back from a 12-point deficit in the last 3:59 of regulation.

从另外一点来讲,这种事情可能很多年才发生一次:科比就像“EI Cid”中的Charlton Heston一样,身体被绑在马上然后上场征战,用第四节最后3分59秒时把比分从落后12分变成进入加时赛。

If Lamar Odom had made his three-pointer to put them ahead with :13 left and they'd gone on to win, people would have talked about this game as long as there was an NBA.

如果奥多姆能打成那个3分将他们变成领先:那么他们会赢得比赛,在未来只要NBA还存在,人们就会谈论这场比赛。

Instead, the Lakers lost in overtime . . . and Bryant was critiqued for all the shots he took in overtime?

但,湖人在加时赛输掉了比赛……人们也开始批评科比加时赛的所有投篮?

We're not getting a little hard-boiled, are we?

我们不能变得这么无情,对吗?

An ordinary player wouldn't have even seen the fourth quarter, much less found a way to lead the rally that forced the overtime.

一个普通的球员在这样的第四节会完全消失,更不用说重整旗鼓将球队带入加时赛。

Gee, haven't we been at this point before . . . annually? Or to put it another way, welcome to Bryant's career.

Gee,难道我们没有发现这一点吗?或者换句话说,欢迎科比来到NBA。

After all the soap operas he has starred in, he's perceived more as a cartoon character than a person.

在所有原本是他做主角的肥皂剧中,他感觉到自己只是一个卡通角色。

The all-timer was last week's most-valuable-player ceremony when ESPNews anchor David Lloyd was apparently surprised to learn Bryant actually knew his teammates.

上周最有价值球员的仪式上,ESPNNews的主持人David Lloyd很惊讶科比实际上了解他的队友。

"I don't think I knew that Kobe was a well-liked guy on that team until this press conference," said Lloyd after watching him joke with the other Lakers.

“我不知道科比在球队里是个受欢迎的人知道那个记者招待会后我才知道。”Lloyd在和其他湖人球员开玩笑道。

"He's become a part of that team. I'm not sure he was before."

“他已经成为球队的一部分。我不确定他以前是不是这样。”

He's become a part of that team?

他已经成为球队的一部分?

Who do people think the Lakers are, some crew out of a video game such as "Grand Theft Auto"?

人们以为湖人是什么,一群“侠盗飞车”里的制作人员?

Their soap opera notwithstanding, Bryant turned the corner playing alongside Shaquille O'Neal years ago, with his assist totals rising annually until he set his career-best of 481 in 2002-03.

他们的故事还没有结束,科比在奥尼尔走后转变了角色,他的总助攻数逐年上升,一直到2002到03赛季达到他职业生涯最高的481次。

Of course, being Kobe Bryant meant he could also go back and turn that corner heading the other way. Nevertheless, since Phil Jackson's return in 2005, Bryant's leadership of, and involvement with, his teammates has been unquestionable.

当然,作为科比意味着他还可以选择继续转变成以前的角色带领球队前进。然而,自从杰克逊2005年回归湖人以后,科比的领袖地位已经毋庸置疑了。

Actually, since Bryant tried to trade this set of teammates for another in Chicago last fall, I should say since Kobe's return in 2007, his leadership has been unquestionable.

实际上,自从科比在去年秋天试图交易到芝加哥来改变队友后,当他2007年再返赛场时,他的领袖能力已经毋庸置疑了。

Here's the part that's taking a while to sink in: This isn't the old Bryant or the Bryant of last fall. These aren't the Shaq-Kobe Lakers or any of the overmatched little teams that followed.

这已经不是从前的科比或者去年秋天的科比。这支球队也不是鲨鱼和科比的球队或者一直输球的球队。

This is Kobe on Top of His Game, not only willing to play with teammates but be brilliant at it and as excited as anyone in the Lakers' organization at their future.

这就是科比,他不仅愿意和队友一起配合,而且能在关键时刻挺身而出,这也是每个湖人管理者对于他们未来充满信心的原因。

These aren't the precariously balanced Shaq-Kobe Lakers. This team isn't as dominating, for one thing, but for harmony and cohesion, it's day-and-night better.

这已经不是以前那个鲨鱼和科比不平衡的湖人。这支球队没有独裁者,有的只是和谐和凝聚力,他们正一天天的变得更强。

So if the offense broke down and/or Bryant took too many shots, he was still great Sunday, playing 46 minutes with a back that seized up on three separate occasions.

所以如果进攻端受阻科比站出来投了很多球,他在周日依然伟大,在三次背伤使他手感全无的情况下他还坚持上场46分钟。

On the last, Bryant charged into Andrei Kirilenko and sank to his knees in pain, looking as if he couldn't stay in, although, of course, he did.

最后,科比和AK撞到一起,膝盖撞伤,看起来他好像无法继续上场的时候,他依然坚挺的留在场上。

Someone asked Monday whether he knew he could continue.

周一有人问他他是否知道自己能继续。

"I don't know how I made it through the game to begin with, to be honest with you," Bryant said.

“实话告诉你,我不知道我怎样站起来继续比赛的。”科比说道。

He was even trouper enough to go to the interview room after the game although he couldn't sit down, and conducted the interview standing up, talking into a hand-held microphone.

在赛后他还进了采访间,虽然他不能坐,他站着接受了采访,对着一直手持麦克风讲话。

"I'm Don Cornelius," he said, laughing.

“我是Don Cornelius,”他笑着说道。

Bryant was also wearing a portable stimulation unit -- which he brushed by accident, turning it up all the way and sending another jolt up his beleaguered spine.

科比依然穿着受伤时的那件球衣,由于背伤他不断的调整站姿。

So even if it was memorable, Sunday definitely didn't go down as a good day for him.

即使这天值得纪念,这个周日对于科比来说也不是一个好日子。

Officially, Bryant is listed as day-to-day. Unofficially, it's only a matter of what he'll bring because he'll be there.

官方已经把科比划入了每日观察名单。但他还是会给我们带来精彩的比赛因为他还要出现在场上。

"Even talking about him possibly not playing," said Derek Fisher, "I mean, I'll entertain questions, but it's not an option, really. I mean for him."

“我们也讨论过他不上场的可能性,”费舍尔说,“我的意思是,这也是一个问题,但对于他来说没有这个选项。”

Who cares what anyone else would do in this situation?

谁会在这种情况下关心别人做什么?

This is Kobe Bryant and there's only one of him.

这就是科比!唯一的科比

评分

参与人数 1威望 +20 收起 理由
守旧者 + 20 精品文章

查看全部评分

離成功遠一點沒關係,只要你在努力
離幸福遠一點沒關係,只要你快樂著

♬music    機械無敵       鄉情鄉愁
<-sina_sign,1870603913,936f3b91,7->
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

2万

帖子

32万

积分

荣誉版主

傻傻一个我

精华
威望
K币
21952 元
注册时间
2008-3-25

考研论坛2010年上半年优秀版主

沙发
 楼主| 发表于 2008-5-15 18:38 | 只看该作者
大婶你是最棒的,你今天的表现很完美,你守护了湖人的主场,湖人现在拿到赛点了
下一场一定要再接再厉,湖人战车势不可挡
4:2挺进西区决赛,科比能够带领湖人做到[em:42]
離成功遠一點沒關係,只要你在努力
離幸福遠一點沒關係,只要你快樂著

♬music    機械無敵       鄉情鄉愁
<-sina_sign,1870603913,936f3b91,7->
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

中级战友

精华
威望
K币
760 元
注册时间
2008-5-11
板凳
发表于 2008-5-15 22:14 | 只看该作者
很多人无法体会,伤病对于运动员的发挥影响有多大
科比已经足够努力了,为什么,不多一些理解呢?
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

高级战友

精华
威望
K币
4889 元
注册时间
2007-5-25
地板
发表于 2008-5-16 01:03 | 只看该作者
永远爱大家的科比
海納百川,自強不息!
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

2万

积分

资深会员

MUSIC版天外飞仙

精华
威望
K币
13018 元
注册时间
2008-3-15
发表于 2008-5-16 09:08 | 只看该作者
可比的表现还是不错的
因为他湖人还是赢了
小时候,看着满天的星星,当流星飞过的时候却总来不及许愿;长大后,遇见了自己喜欢的人,却还是来不及……
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册 人人连接登陆

本版积分规则   

关闭

您还剩5次免费下载资料的机会哦~

扫描二维码下载资料

使用手机端考研帮,进入扫一扫
在“我”中打开扫一扫,
扫描二维码下载资料

关于我们|商务合作|小黑屋|手机版|联系我们|服务条款|隐私保护|帮学堂| 网站地图|院校地图|漏洞提交|考研帮

GMT+8, 2024-4-26 04:36 , Processed in 0.117915 second(s), Total 12, Slave 10(Usage:6.75M, Links:[2]1,1_1) queries , Memcache On.